BL MD 34: BVB - Hoffenheim

Discussion in 'Borussia Dortmund' started by hava, Jun 27, 2020.

1. HockeytownHeel

HockeytownHeel Member+

Dortmund
    United States
    Jul 23, 2018
    Favre is such a mediocre coach. Tactics wise, he is way out of league against most coaches. The only reason he wins is because of the players talent.

Oliseh repped this.
  2. astrophyz

astrophyz Member

Sep 23, 2016
    Boston, USA
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Egypt
    Both BVB and Bayern had nothing to play for, against teams with something to play for. The score was 4-0 in both matches. The fact that they won and we lost by that margin shows what it means to be hungry. I blame this both on Favre for not motivating his players, and on the players for not self-motivating themselves.

Don't get too excited about it :)

3. BVBFNM

BVBFNM Member+

Apr 3, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Favre should have never been hired in the first place, he's the quintessential mid-table manager and he's keeping his job for the third season in a row. WTF?

Watzke and co. should be flayed for their lack of ambition.

4. Oliseh

Oliseh Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Croatia
    Nov 29, 2019
    In the end, coaches are not the main problem.
    I think the biggest problem is our CO, Zorc and Watzke.. Something has to change in the next few years, i dont think fans would tolerate this in the next 3-4-5 years..

5. thisisthelife

thisisthelife Member

Nov 1, 2015
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    Why Favre got a contract extension is beyond me. S**t coach with a s****y mentality. Get ready for the huge letdown next year. So many things are wrong in this club, but the mentality and choices of personnel to lead it are the main culprits.

P.S. When are we going to get a world-class CB? Also - why is Burki our main GK? I mean come on - Switzerland's reserve keeper is our first choice. For God's sake, Sommer is being picked in front of him and the guy plays at Gladbach. Simply pathetic.

Oliseh repped this.
  6. astrophyz

astrophyz Member

Sep 23, 2016
    Boston, USA
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Egypt
    https://www.goal.com/en/news/we-hav...dortmund-team-mates/hozgf1jjocay1uks0wl9yued2

Witsel and Burki criticizing the display, with Burki pointing out mentality problems.

While in the video mid-article (which might be random) Favre says that our goal was 2nd place, and that there's no point to compare to the much better Bayern. OK, so there goes Watzke's talk earlier in the season of competing for the title.

7. Arlo

Arlo Member

Nov 9, 2005
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    as i said multiple times, watzkes all talk, no bite

BVBFNM repped this.