BiH - Handball, Tennis, Futsal, Fighting Thread & Everything else

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Blue Soldier, Aug 9, 2011.

1. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Hadzjia Sven Susic repped this.
  2. čarobnjak

čarobnjak Member+

Apr 22, 2014
    Finland
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Bosnian Diamond repped this.
  3. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Bektic returned to the Octagon after 16 months out with injury to win in the first round with a submission at UFC 204. Should get a shot at the title soon.

BosanskiRambo repped this.
  4. Not Senad Lulic

Oct 13, 2016
    I introduce you to Damir Dzumhur, the first man ever to give away a set (and match) after leading a double break against Ivo Karlovic...

5. Kupus+Snus

Kupus+Snus Member

Oct 3, 2016
    Club:
    Al Ahli Jeddah
    Handball federation couldn't afford tickets to Spain for a qualifier so the coach paid. State of sports in BIH. Sad thing is the fans will spit in the face of the coach when they lose a game.

BosanskiRambo repped this.
  6. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Wow thats sad. Why don't BHFanaticos protest the leeches who are in the FA and are taking all the money?

7. Bosanski Bomber

United States
    May 20, 2018
    Dallas, TX
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    He pretty much did it again yesterday against Zverev. Cost him a place in the last 16 of the French Open and his best ever performance in a Grand Slam tournament. Been quite inconsistent this year thus far.

8. Bosanski Bomber

United States
    May 20, 2018
    Dallas, TX
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Bektic beat Lamas by a split decision on Saturday, biggest challenge he's had as of yet in UFC but a deserved win and a statement making one in many ways given that this was the #7 ranked featherweight he beat.

He said afterwards that he wants Charles Oliveira next which is another decent matchup, but I don't know, I'd like to see him face Chang, Swanson, or Emmett next if he wants to push himself further up the contender ranks. I'm sure he knows what he's doing better than me so if he feels Oliveira should be his next fight, then so be it. Give him Oliveira then.

9. čarobnjak

čarobnjak Member+

Apr 22, 2014
    Finland
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Our national handball team managed to qualify for their 1st ever European Championship! Beating the Czech Republic 24-23 on their home turf.

Considering the state of handball in our country, the result is more than respectable.

10. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    Minor correction:
    http://banjalukain.com/clanak/13856...-sirokog-brijega-zaustavio-zvizduke-himni-bih

"Mislim da sam jedini sportaš iz Bosne i Hercegovine koji nosi zastavu Hrvata iz Bosne i Hercegovine. Ponosno govorim, ja sam prvo katolik, Hrvat iz Bosne i Hercegovine, rođen u Mostaru. Nosim i ramsku zastavu, jer je moj otac iz Rame i to poštujem. Izlazim uz pjesmu ‘Hercegovina u srcu’."

“Obožavam svoje, poštujem sve. Katolik sam i Hrvat iz Bosne i Hercegovine. Ne mislim da je neko veći Hrvat ako je iz Zagreba. Volim sav narod u Bosni i Hercegovini. Mene su roditelji odgojili i danas živim u svijetu u kojem postoje samo ljudi i dobri ljudi. Tako karakteriziram ljude”.