Bigsoccer XPert Eleven League

Discussion in 'Manager Games' started by Semi-Crazed, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Semi-Crazed

Semi-Crazed Member

Jan 18, 2007
    Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    So I'm trying to start a little Xperteleven league (An online soccer/football manager game) exclusive to Bigsoccer members and their relatives. If you would like to join then register and upon searching a private league input the following ID:174021. OR just register and then click on this link: http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=174021

If you decide you don't like the game then just quit. No judgement will be made upon you..(quitter)[cough cough]:D

Eventually, if we get enough people from Bigsoccer to join, i will develop a relegation system.

2. Yañez

Yañez Member+

Oct 11, 2005
    Santiago, Llolleo
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    I just get enough points to join a second private league. Though whats with the name?

3. Semi-Crazed

Semi-Crazed Member

Jan 18, 2007
    Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you. Naw its named after my gf....she made me do it:( (She has powers:D)
    Also Bigsoccer Premier League wont fit and I wanted Premier league somewhere in there.
    Did you join?
    I'm thinking the league should reach the necessary amount in about a week or maybe by this Sunday. Unfortunately the turn out here in Bigsoccer has not been very supportive.... We have 4 teams and will have 6 teams by Friday.

If you plan to join a new league you should join this one....its sure to grow and it'll at least have Bigsoccer members on it. Besides we need more Latin American influence in this league :). HOPE YOU'RE GOING TO WATCH THE Chile- Mexico match....actually Mexico C - Chile C match.

4. RedAndBlack

RedAndBlack New Member

Jun 28, 2007
    Maryland
    I'll probably join sometime this weekend. It wont let me here at work

5. Semi-Crazed

Semi-Crazed Member

Jan 18, 2007
    Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Join this league instead since the league hasn't been welcomed with open arms:rolleyes: It still has some Bigsoccer members but not much:eek:

League ID: 173991