Bigsoccer World Rankings

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by Pigs, Oct 3, 2003.

1. MIGkiller

MIGkiller Member+

Flamengo
    Brazil
    May 9, 2003
    Rio de Janeiro
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    So what's a difficult qualifying group for you? Asia? CONCACAF? Or maybe France's group for the Euro2004?

Brazil won the LAST World Cup while France went 3 and out. Brazil also reached the final with France in 98 and lost a game in a terrible day for the players and the whole team, for all the reasons known. If Brazil and France had played another 10 games, could we really say that Brazil would have been hammered 3-0 again?

Who gives a sh!it about the Confederations Cup? It has never been taken seriously by CBF, the players or the rest of the football community, except maybe for FIFA and France.

So France won their continental championship in 2000? So what? Brazil also won Copa America in 1999, against valuable opposition and in a more convincing way than France won Euro2000. I'm not sure but I still hear the Portuguese and the Italians complaining about some dubious calls in the finals.

Brazil also got owned by Honduras in the last confrontations. Does it make Honduras better than Brazil?

How someone pointed before, the same excuse of French players injuried for the WC can be used for Brazil's weak performance during the WCQs for Korea/Japan. But even without our Rs in the top of their game we were able to make it to the WC. What about France without friggin' Zidane? (Zizou dependance, anyone?)

No. You're the stupid here. Like most of the French you seem not be able to get over the 'power trip' that France went after winning their first Cup. Before that you're all humble (at least football speaking) and respectful of Brazilian football, but this admiration seem to have ended in the typical 'pulling off the chair' fashion. History shows that France are not fond of the idea of having lifetime friendships, in all walks of life.

2. Century's Best

Century's Best Member+

Jul 29, 2003
    USA
    France is better than Brazil?

LOL

*cough, cough*

First round and out, no goals, couldn't beat Uruguay, owned by Denmark...

*cough, cough*

3. neovox

neovox Member

Aug 21, 2003
    Sul do Brasil

HAHAHA!!!!!

What a rich vocabulary you possess, kid!

No offense, please, but as I said before, we simply don´t care about France.

Italy and Argentina? Oh, obviously we respect them. Italy and Argentina reached 9 World Cup finals and voila!, they have tradition, great players, leadership, they have all the elements. And, most important of all, they are not poseurs.

Understanding why one gets angry reveals what one needs to do to overcome anger.

4. Alphonse

Alphonse New Member

May 30, 2003
    La France
    Dance you puppets, dance! le haha!

Of course la France is neither of those countries, you can not le beat us anymore like you could maybe beat those countries. This is not le news.

le yes

5. neovox

neovox Member

Aug 21, 2003
    Sul do Brasil
    HAHA!

I am glad you have sense of humor!

6. Alphonse

Alphonse New Member

May 30, 2003
    La France
    le haha

It is not difficult to have le great sense of humour after seeing pathetic Brasil losing against us all the time these days, it is tres hilarious.

7. neovox

neovox Member

Aug 21, 2003
    Sul do Brasil
    HAHA!!!

You are brave to put everything out of your mind while it's going on. Keep trying and enjoy your own words, it is healing to the spirit! And, besides that, you are kind of funny!

8. Alphonse

Alphonse New Member

May 30, 2003
    La France
    I am tres superior

You le write things that make a lot of sense this time

My words are indeed le healing to the spirit, somebody should make le book of all my messages, and it would le sell more than the bible.

Even though none of these le things have anything to do with la France being better than Brasil, I will le forgive you for going off topic because those things are still le very true.