BigSoccer Member Reputation Thread

Discussion in 'World Cup 2018 - Russia' started by Forzabarca, May 15, 2018.

1. enkain

enkain Member

May 6, 2018
    India
    @JC ALIAGA is the biggest SOB I've had the pleasure of dealing with on this forum. He lied to me consistently about the tickets and his whereabouts. Added costs once he received the tickets I had sent him and in the end sent me the tickets using a mode of transport which means I will almost certainly not get them before the match.

For future traders/sellers: HE IS TO BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS. His real name is Juan Ona.

JC ALIAGA, BMfutbol16 and Forzabarca repped this.
  2. JC ALIAGA

JC ALIAGA New Member

River Plate
    Italy
    Feb 20, 2018
    Your tickets were sent to India on May 29th as first class International as you requested, next time your asking for tickets add an extra to get them overnight or at least 3-4 business days. Dont be cheap for World Cup tickets.

BMfutbol16 repped this.
  3. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    - I had a very successful ticket trade with @Thomas Austin. Prompt communication and in less than a week of contact we both had each other's tickets (Netherlands & UK).

- Sold three tickets to @BuddhaWake. Prompt payment and an excellent communicator. Will hand tickets over in Russia but he paid straight away.

Stuckin1au repped this.
  4. BuddhaWake

BuddhaWake Member+

Aug 13, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Thanks Larry, if the world was filled with more people like you, it would maybe be called Larrystan but it would also be a better world. Thank you. Until Russia.

Stuckin1au repped this.
  5. BuddhaWake

BuddhaWake Member+

Aug 13, 2010
    Philadelphia
    @JaWC2014 Is a stand up guy. Sent the tickets as soon as he received them and provided tracking number.

Stuckin1au and JaWC2014 repped this.
  6. BuddhaWake

BuddhaWake Member+

Aug 13, 2010
    Philadelphia
    #31 BuddhaWake, Jun 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
    @rafaelrr very trust worthy individual. Serious and with no games. Would recommend. Our deal was complicated because it involved quite a few pieces coming together.

Stuckin1au and JaWC2014 repped this.
  7. Licho

Licho Member

River Plate
    Argentina
    Jan 10, 2018
    Houston, TX
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Be aware that @BuddhaWake is a promiscuous ticket buyer. He didnt pay for the tickets I didnt give him, and abandoned me for @themanlarry (how you dare?), which ultimately force me (???) to change my plans and assist Brazil-Costa Rica. Im so pissed off at him (Not!)

Love you @BuddhaWake

JaWC2014 and BuddhaWake repped this.
  8. BuddhaWake

BuddhaWake Member+

Aug 13, 2010
    Philadelphia
    #33 BuddhaWake, Jun 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
    Dear @Licho there is plenty of me for both you and @themanlarry to fight over! We all know you wanted to have the full Russian experience and just needed a little pushing to commit. Come to poppa in St. Petersburg!

Stuckin1au repped this.
  9. Pascal F

Pascal F Member

May 30, 2018
    @Matn1234 might be new to the forum and World Cups but he's a standup guy, very flexible and easy to deal with. Went to the game with him and his friend and we had a great time.

@rafa10v didn't even need my ticket but he found a friend who did, woke him up and helped us arrange everything. Great guy.

@El Robot-o asked me to buy tickets for Kor-Mex for him. Those turned out to be intended for @David Taylor but he bailed out at the last minute after we arranged everything and made up some BS to blame it all on me. Do not recommend dealing with him.

@El Robot-o did however find another buyer for those tickets, Felipe who may or may not be a member and if he is I don't know his nickname. There were 300 different complications but in the end he got his tickets and I got my money so it's all good. Another good guy.

Props to @El Robot-o for seeing the whole thing through and not leaving me hanging.

First time doing these transactions and I must say this forum is great and helped me a lot. Thanks guys!

themanlarry, BuddhaWake and rafa10v repped this.
  10. Pascal F

Pascal F Member

May 30, 2018
    Wish more users would familiarize themselves with this topic.

One more recommendation from me.
    @Didico sold a SF ticket to my friend in Moscow at FV. Quick and easy PM exchange and they arranged everything even easier and met later that same day.
    Thumbs up from my friend and thanks.

BuddhaWake and Forzabarca repped this.
  11. FootballIsComingHome

Liverpool
    England
    Jun 30, 2018
    @vamoBrasil sold me one (1) ticket for semi final england vs croatia at face value. All went very well. I strongly recommend him. I hope to deal with you again @vamoBrasil

12. Putri

Putri New Member

Arsenal
    Germany
    Nov 6, 2017
    This World Cup was the first time I used the BigSoccer forums for ticket buying/selling and I could not have been more pleased! My experience here has been much more pleasant than on Facebook groups All the buyers I had a chance of interacting with were extremely honest and kind people.

- @gallis1 was my first buyer and Paul was kind enough to accommodate my schedule and paid cash upfront.

- I sold Kazan QF tickets to @Strikers in Samara. He was on time for our exchange and paid in cash as well.

- @Jack Barrett was the only person I didn’t get to meet face-to-face. But after verifying that I had delivered his tickets, he immediately sent me money through Paypal.

All in all, I would definitely recommend buying/selling tickets in the future to these guys! Will definitely be using this forum again in the future :)

Forzabarca repped this.
  13. rafaelrr

rafaelrr New Member

Jun 10, 2014
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    BuddhaWake and alejo.87 repped this.
  14. BuddhaWake

BuddhaWake Member+

Aug 13, 2010
    Philadelphia
  15. rafa10v

rafa10v Member

Arsenal
    Mexico
    Apr 19, 2018
    Sold two World Cup Final tickets to @sam77 and everything went off without a hitch. He even paid for my train ticket to London (Thanks a million!). I would not hesitate in making a deal with him when France defend their title in 2022. Congrats!

Stuckin1au repped this.
  16. gallis1

gallis1 Member

Sep 23, 2004
    USA
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Jamaica
    Thanks for the kind words! It was a pleasure to meet you!

17. BuddhaWake

BuddhaWake Member+

Aug 13, 2010
    Philadelphia
    @BMfutbol16 as you already know is an all star. Got me some hard to get tickets all at FV. met up with him twice.

themanlarry and BMfutbol16 repped this.
  18. Dragonlord

Dragonlord Member

Apr 1, 2003
    Some stadium in Qatar
    I sold my 51 ticket to @macdonak

It was a literally hail mary operation as i was leaving moscow the very day we were talking about selling. I sold it to him 6 hours before my departure. True story. He was very understanding and moved quickly due to the time constraints. He got an awesome game as a reward.

@macdonak do you know the soldier and mamuska next to you got engaged that day ? Yes, i know them, they are from Nizhny and live in NYC like me, and i got them those tickets as a nice thing. They better invite me to their wedding now. ha !

themanlarry repped this.