BigSoccer Halo 2 clan

Discussion in 'Video and Computer Games' started by MikeLastort2, Nov 12, 2004.

1. eneste

eneste Member

Mar 24, 2000
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Yeah, there is some room for improvement. :)

2. eneste

eneste Member

Mar 24, 2000
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I think we played from midnight - 2pm est. I'll probably be around tonight as well if anyone is game.

3. chad

chad Member+

Jun 24, 1999
    Manhattan Beach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    sorry I wan't able to join last night. a real-world friend of mine was on and we were playing with a bunch of friends. someday, i swear.

4. Qamle

Qamle Member

May 2, 2004
    San Diego
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Sorry, I had to leave last night. I was getting so worked up... and after Smurf left, we didn't have a shot. Ugh that was frustrating. Clear skies ahead, though.

5. rokstedy

rokstedy Member+

I love commieball
    Apr 20, 2001
    Northwest Orange County
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey Qamle, I didn't get to reply to your message last night, but no hard feelings whatsoever. Every now and then those little annoying things can get to us. SmurfMolester left for a little bit because of technical difficulties but returned shortly. Me, him & his buddy matchmaked in Team Skirmish and did okay. Still was fun though.

eneste, I might be around tonight, but then again I've got two finals to study for. Bleah!

6. Qamle

Qamle Member

May 2, 2004
    San Diego
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy

Where do you go to school? I'll be on tonight... I still have 7 beers left... yes!

7. romagol10

romagol10 Member

Jul 23, 2003
    CO
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I just gave my final speech, probably good enough for a C+ but I don't give a cukfay, so I'll be on tonight (hopefully after a few celebratory drinks but I ran out of Vodka a week ago so maybe sober). I have three finals but I'm only planning on studying for one of them, I'm not studying for my Calc I final, and I'm planning on cramming for my Microeconomics final.

May 13, 2004
    Saint Tropez
    I would like to get a game with you guys, but I am on the other side of the globe. :(

9. Qamle

Qamle Member

May 2, 2004
    San Diego
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Damn... my 3 day losing streak continued last night. I finally dropped from 11 to 10 in Big Team. Maybe that's what I needed to do in order to start winning. I'll be on for a bit tonight... otherwise I'll meet you guys online tomorrow... hopefully in the morning.

10. Qamle

Qamle Member

May 2, 2004
    San Diego
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Andy Parr manages to play with us and he's in England.

11. Dolemite

Dolemite Member+

Apr 2, 2001
    East Bay, Ca
    are we planning on playing saturday, 10am pac time again??? hopefully i'll get my live to work tonight.

12. Qamle

Qamle Member

May 2, 2004
    San Diego
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    yeah. I might not make it exactly at 10am Pac... since I plan on being hungover. I'll catch up with you guys though, so don't worry.

In fact, you'll probably do better without me, since I can't seem to win a damn game.

13. romagol10

romagol10 Member

Jul 23, 2003
    CO
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm not planning on drinking tonight so I'll be on time.

14. Qamle

Qamle Member

May 2, 2004
    San Diego
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    *tear*

15. rokstedy

rokstedy Member+

I love commieball
    Apr 20, 2001
    Northwest Orange County
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Won't be able to make it this Saturday or next because of finals and work.

Qamle, I go to Chapman University.

16. SpencerNY

SpencerNY Member+

Dec 1, 2001
    Up in the skyway
    Just some adivice for a post I saw awhile back: If you have problems connecting to xbox live and it gives you a message about recongnizing IP's, usually if you unplug your cable motem for 10 seconds and then replug it, it will solve the problem. My cable modem also has a back-up battery so I have to unhook that as well.

Also, has anyone noticed that people quiting in the middle of a game is a ton more rampant now? What sucks most is it's not just in games where there's no hope of winning. I've literally been winning or tied in a game, had people quit and lost because of it, and had my ranking go down. I know that one game my xbox connection shat out in the middle of a game and I unwillingly quit, but I don't think that could be happening to people all that much.

17. Dolemite

Dolemite Member+

Apr 2, 2001
    East Bay, Ca
    well, my xbox live now works. when's the next meet up??? i'm free tomorrow

18. romagol10

romagol10 Member

Jul 23, 2003
    CO
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Did anyone play today? I kinda slept until 3 in the afternoon...

May 13, 2004
    Saint Tropez
    I only play on weekends but yeh I've noticed an increase in people quitting too.

Could be little cheaters trying to do the blue screen cheat and accidently qutting the game.

20. Qamle

Qamle Member

May 2, 2004
    San Diego
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Andy and I played for a few hours.

21. rokstedy

rokstedy Member+

I love commieball
    Apr 20, 2001
    Northwest Orange County
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dangit, they changed my work schedule so I won't be able to play on Saturday mornings. I'm still down to play during the midweek since those are my days off. Anyone else available?

22. romagol10

romagol10 Member

Jul 23, 2003
    CO
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll be able to play anytime next month, no school and I don't plan on getting a job.

23. Dolemite

Dolemite Member+

Apr 2, 2001
    East Bay, Ca
    now that my live works i should be online alot more. i'm up for a game anytime..... either leave me a message in xbox live (username WindsurfingMonk in BS clan) or pm me

24. rokstedy

rokstedy Member+

I love commieball
    Apr 20, 2001
    Northwest Orange County
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll be down for Wed. night, starting from 8PM PST onward. Others are welcome, even non-clan members.

25. Andy P

Andy P New Member

May 18, 2004
    I just played a pretty fun custom game type with some friends that we could play sometime if a few of us are online. Everyone starts with a shotgun and sword and they are the only weapons. There is one person on the brown team who is the 'zombie' against everyone else on the blue team (the humans) The zombie can only use the sword and the humans can use only the shotgun. Every time the zombie kills a human, they too become a zombie. The winner is the last human left. Zombies are not allowed in vehicles and humans are allowed in wartogs but not allowed to use the turret.

It sounds a bit strange but it's fun with enough people... at the start the zombie is the hunted but once theres only a few humans left they become the hunters! Its also great practice for taking down people with swords.