Bielsa or Pekerman

Discussion in 'Argentina' started by mime26, Jun 30, 2005.

1. mime26

mime26 New Member

Sep 6, 2001
    Boston
    Who do you prefer for the seleccion and why?

2. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    POR FAVOR!

un ciclo ya estaba por acabar......bielsa es del pasado

este es el equipo de Nestor.....un mal resultado y lo pones en duda?

3. mime26

mime26 New Member

Sep 6, 2001
    Boston
    No espiki espanich :D

Un poco por el resultado, me parece que Bielsa ya sabia lo que queria mientras Pek sigue titubeando. Igual, falta un año.

4. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I think both are good coaches, but I would prefer Bianchi over either. Bianchi is by far the best Argentine coach of the moment.

It is funny, Bielsa was criticized for his rigidity, and Peckerman is criticized for a lack of stability. Which proves you can never win with the critics, no matter what you do. Maybe a cross between the two would be ideal. :D

But seriously, Peckerman has strengths and weaknesses but he is our man. I think he is qualified and I will support him. I will second-guess his decisions when I consider that he made mistakes, but I know my place. I am just a fan arguing based on what I watch for entertainment, and he is the guy who makes a living putting together the best team Argentina can have.

We also have to remember that if we don't win everything it is not necesarily all his fault. The opponents also play, they have a say in the matter, and that is especially true when the opponent happens to be Brazil.

5. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Here there and everywhere.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Pekerman is doing fine. We all expect the selecion to win everytime out and then a motivated Brazil shows up. I too would love Bianchi but have no problems with Pekerman. Bielsa on the other hand I never understood. Pekerman has what it takes to get us where we want to be and I still think he will.

6. remo

remo New Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Only issue with Pekerman is that the viewers never know who's gonna start :)