Better Today [R]

Discussion in 'Wolverhampton Wanderers' started by theworm2345, Dec 28, 2005.

1. theworm2345

theworm2345 Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    It looks like it was better today, how bad was Ndah's injury?

2. Quirky_Birky

Quirky_Birky Member

Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Sep 15, 2004
    The Peak District, England
    No idea. People seem to think that it could be a broken leg, although I've just seen Hoddle's post match comments, and he seems to think that it's ligament damage. Not good news either way. I can't see him making many more performances in old gold.Naylor went off injured too. I don't know what with. To me, that's a bigger loss than Ndah - Naylor supplies most of our crosses (I believe he set up Anderton's goal). I hope he's back vs Plymouth.

3. theworm2345

theworm2345 Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    I think if Ndah was healthy he would be one of the better players on the team

4. Quirky_Birky

Quirky_Birky Member

Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Sep 15, 2004
    Perhaps. I've got fond memories of his performances in the 2002/3 FA Cup run - the 3-2 over Newcastle, and the 4-1 win over Leicester where he tore their defence apart. If I recall correctly, he signed not too long after Akinbiyi (who cost us £3.5 million and we sold for over £5 million), and he looked a much better player. Sadly though, he's hardly played in the last few seasons and has never really achieved his full potential. It's a really pity - in the past I've advocated keeping him when others have already resigned him to the scrap heap. However, I think this is one setback too many. Hell, he makes Anderton look like the indestructable Captain Scarlet!! :(

5. Quirky_Birky

Quirky_Birky Member

Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Sep 15, 2004