Best Town or City in Ecuador

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by ecuaboy12, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Puerto Ayora on Santa Cruz Island; Galapagos!!!

2. BigSoccer Bot

BigSoccer Bot I am not real.

Feb 25, 2005
  3. ecuaboy12

ecuaboy12 Member

May 18, 2005
    Lehigh Acres FL
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Yo i am going to ecuador in august baby MANTA here i come hot honeys here i come pilsener here i come ceviche here i come El puente here i come <(For those who have been to manta most likely know what i'm talking about wink wink

4. juanse_moncayo

Jul 29, 2004
    Columbus OH- Ecuador
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Mi QUito!!! Danm I am moving back in April after two and half years!! Gotta love it!!

5. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Baya locoz que bien!
    I'm going down there for one week in June.I might go in October(las fiestas de Manta) and I going for Carnaval next year.
    Thats right kid,,,beaches,b!chtes and beer!
    And yes I am going to visit El puente,,,,if your going to Manta it's a must!

6. ecuaboy12

ecuaboy12 Member

May 18, 2005
    Lehigh Acres FL
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Yo Yoryi do u know of any hot spots that i might not know about?? Holla

7. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    yeah Yoryi, I'm missing Ecualand bigtime. I think I might go visit this summer if my schedule permits.

8. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    First of all you're gonna need alot of rubber!:D
    Then you must get a car,,,There is a new club over by the Howard Jonhson hotel,,check that out.There is this strip joint by la fabril,,,,this one is not like el puente,its very exclusive and more expensive.You need not to roll deep like you would if your going to el puente,just take no more than 3 katz.And dress casual no shorts.Take a nice drive along the coast,la llaman la ruta del sol.You'll see beautiful sites and the food is off the hook and so are the females.I have not been there since June,and every time I go there is something new,,so your best bet is to ask your peoplez over there they could tell most def tell you about the new sh!t that is out there.

9. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Yo,I don't know much about our other wonderful cities,,but if you are going to Manta,,read above!;) :D

10. SP Gunners

SP Gunners New Member

Oct 31, 2006
    You're nuts! Is the Tick still a hotspot in town?

I'd like to buy a house on the beach somewhere between Salinas and Montanita.

11. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    My mom is selling our House in Playas actually more of a mansion and right on the beach I personally don't want to sell it because my girl like it there and so do i it's perfect weather year round, the best seafood, beautiful women, some nice bars and during season there always concerts on the beach and events going on during weekends and the thing i like most is it's very friendly nd much safer then other spots... If you ever go there check out "El numero Uno" and make sure to try the cazuela I could live the rest of my life with only a Cazuela and fiore diet. Oh yeah there's also a cool stadium there I played a few times with boys from "Holanda" (like the 70's team) but it needs a grass field it's only dirt right now... anyways if you're serious about it let me know.
    [​IMG]

12. FromNY2Ecu

FromNY2Ecu New Member

Feb 19, 2007
    NY 4 life
    Havnt been to the mother land yet but im going when im 18. I hope its better then i expect it to be:)

13. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    I see your still a kid,,,atleast over there you can buy beer without showing some ID.:p :cool:

14. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    that is one lovely place!! how much is it going for, just out of curiousity?

15. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

Not 18 yet, huh? That explains a lot....
    :rolleyes:

16. juanse_moncayo

Jul 29, 2004
    Columbus OH- Ecuador
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    You'll have a great time!! Make sure what ever you do, go to Quito. Everywhere is great there, but nothing compares to Quito.

17. juanse_moncayo

Jul 29, 2004
    Columbus OH- Ecuador
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Guys, no judgements because of age. We all were 18 once. Not only that, some here act like they are 12 when they are 45....:D

18. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Now you sound like my wife...I am guilty to occacional spurts of immaturity...:p

19. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
  20. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    I am so there. Who wants to house me so that I could return the favor?

Lord Inca God, Ecuador is so Beautiful.

Too bad the Europeans are buying land left and right.

21. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Looks pretty nice. But the weather was mostly cloudy in the photos...

22. ecuaboy12

ecuaboy12 Member

May 18, 2005
    Lehigh Acres FL
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Bro I just got back from Manta Ecuador this sunday man i tell u what if i had not run out of money i would of stayed:(. I had a freaking blast, so many women so little time:p I love manta man
    when u going yoryi?

23. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I have been to several cities in Ecuador but for me the best city in Ecuador has to be Guayaquil. Other towns or cities are nice and comfortable but Guayquil has it all. The restaurtants, malls, places to go. Of course, you have to be careful in Guayaquil because at any time anybody could be robbed but if you are attentive and know where you are going, you will find Guayaquil a city to have a good time. I have family in other cities but I enjoy staying in Guayaquil. I make it to be my home base. I travel to other places making Guayaquil my starting point. When I was in August of 2009, I did not find it to be too hot. The temperature seemed to be comfortable for me and my family. At night the weather was ideal not too hot and not too cold. I was glad that I went there.

24. Spencer

Spencer Member

Mar 11, 2002
    Quito
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    If you are not into malls :eek: (Quito has great malls too though), and you rather prefer culture, history and diversity, then Quito and Cuenca are the richest and the most beautiful cities in Ecuador. A lot more history and the Spanish colonial architectural legacy. Quito has the largest and best preserved centro historico in America by the way...More choices of great and diverse types restaurants as well. All the foreigners that come to Ecuador that I talk to prefer them because Guayaquil is too much like Miami in many aspects and they don't get very thrilled by what Guayaquil has to offer. The nightlife is Quito also is miles away better too, etc, etc...
    Nothing against Guayaquil, I like it too, but those are the facts.