Best Town or City in Ecuador

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by ecuaboy12, Mar 20, 2006.

1. ecuaboy12

ecuaboy12 Member

May 18, 2005
    Lehigh Acres FL
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Everyone Knows it's Manta manta is so tight man I love it the girls the beautiful beaches the nightlife the girls again:D the people are so amable and I've been to just about every other city in ecuador. Quito is pretty high up there it's a pretty cool city that's where i go for my other booty calls besides Manta ;) . But without a Dought manta is numero uno. Just My opinion:) what do u guys think

2. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    only place i've been, quito for sure! i like quito much better than bogota, at least i can compare it with that.

3. Louisville Palace

Louisville Palace New Member

Feb 27, 2006
    USA
    Salinas, man, if you're lookin' to chill.

4. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    Atacames...great beach.....greate coconut oil! Great body rubs

5. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    clubbing = noise

im getting old maybe but I rther just enjoy the quiet, I don't like the ruckus nuckus, thats why I like Playas, I've got my beachouse there with bball court grill pit, pool, terrace, pool table everything I could want and the beach is nice an peacful not too many people. On the weekend it gets full and there sometimes concerts on the beach I just check those out talk to the ladies I remember getting my picture taken with the performers once. Theres aslo a little salon where everyone plays fut some serious good time there. It's a sad thing though I don't know if I'll ever go back to Ecuador maybe when I'm older but a sad thing happened to me. My Uncle was shot and died in Ecuador not to long ago this really devastated me he was my homy over there we hung out all the time he showed me the bars the chicks all the places to go we'd smoke some mary jane on the terrace and play pool all night chill at the beach ride mopeds he was THE SHIT, and for some reason some idiot decided to take his life for no reason :mad: I practically grew up with my uncle since i was a kid he even gave me a tattoo that I still have, I still find it hard to get over it.:(

6. regulator

regulator Member

Apr 25, 2004
    New Jersey
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    quito, luz de america

7. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Sorry for your loss. The World is F'ed up...I learned that some time ago.....its a shame.

8. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Thanks for the heads up for the locations.

Salinas looks beautiful....might have to go down one day you know.

9. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Manta City is the fastest growing city in Ecuador.Just last week the Queen Mary 2 cruise ship(the longest and biggest cruise boat in the world)was at el puerto de Manta with over 3.000 tourist.They don't call Manta el primer puerto "touristico"del Ecuador.The food,the people,the beaches,especially the girls,Manta is a paradise.I have read that Conteninental airlines are trying to schedule non stop flights from Newark NJ to Manta,but our "currupt" politicians don't want that,cause that would be less income for the city of Quito and Guyaquil.And of course those are only the damn places the ecuadorian government care about......Manta calor!!!:Manta is the sh!t,if in doubt check it out for yourselves.

10. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    You can always count on a civilian from the BX to stir some sh!t up.lol

11. ecuaboy12

ecuaboy12 Member

May 18, 2005
    Lehigh Acres FL
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I heard that Yoryi. With out a dought Manta is the sh*t. Any Question??
    hey when u go 2 manta what part do u stay in?? I stay by the hospital San Gregoria pretty close to el chopping:D(<the mall) thats how er body pronounces it

12. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    I KNOW!:cool:

13. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    I was born in "La Esquina del Pavo"(one of the toughest barrios in Manta)lived there for about two years before coming to the states.My pops built the crib in Tarqui por la 108 y 110,thats were I SLEEP, cause most of the time I'm ALLOVER the place.EL chopping is a nice spot to get some "peladas"especially las aninadas.(daddy's rich little girl):D

14. juanse_moncayo

Jul 29, 2004
    Columbus OH- Ecuador
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Quito, ten times quito! I love ecuador, Ive been almost everywhere, but there is nothing like quito. Manta, is just like every other town in the coast. Nice people and some great places, but its just not like Quito. Actually, hay una playa como a una hora hacia el sur de manta, un pueblito muy muy pequeno, casi nadie conoce, un hotel, pero encantador, super relax, perfecto para desestresarse de todo. Ojala nohaya cambiado mucho

15. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    Ecuador is beautiful depending upon what you ar3 looking for. Each city has it beauty to share with people who want to partake in it.

I have no preference in saying what is better because that is like saying you only like one kind of ice cream flavor. I like Butter pecan, Chocolate, Vanilla and mint. What your Flavor?

16. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Go to Lisboa, Faro and Monte Gordo and I will go to Quito and Manta!

17. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    For me Personally:

THe best most fun City? Guayaquil
    The best Beach? Salinas
    The best city in La Sierra? Cuenca

18. juanse_moncayo

Jul 29, 2004
    Columbus OH- Ecuador
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

I hope I have the opportunity to visit Portugal soon. Ive been to other parts of Europe and I really was hoping to go the peninsula on my next visit.

19. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    You are 100% correct,it all depends what your looking for each city, has it's own thing.Of course everyone is going to defend thier turf,but in reality Ecuador has a little bit of EVERYTHING.Ecuador is un paraiso en la mitad del mundo and all of us should be f!cking proud to call Ecuador our motherland.ARRIBA ECUADOR CH!CHA!!!!:cool:

20. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Oh yes I remember the ride down there,beautiful scenery isn't it.There are a couple of spots along Manabi's coast where you can just go and get away from it all.You just have to remember to bring alot of rubber!:D

21. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Easy BX....Easy!

22. ceejay187

ceejay187 Member

Mar 30, 2005
    New Jersey
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I Love Quito, Manta, Cuenca ....You knw what all over Ecuador is off da hook.....

Cuenca:

[​IMG]

23. luis1950

luis1950 Member

Emelec
    Ecuador
    Dec 27, 2005
    Ecuador
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I really love Guayaquil
    I find Cuenca very beautiful
    and Loja too

Manta has beautiful beaches . .I love my country

24. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    manta has beautiful beaches and bitches

25. LongLiveThe80's

Manchester United
    Jun 8, 2006
    Palos Verdes, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I personally like Machala. Cuenca is beautiful as well. Puerto Bolivar was great also.