Best Game Boy Advance Soccer Game

Discussion in 'Games' started by eneste, Oct 26, 2003.

1. eneste

eneste Member

Mar 24, 2000
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I just picked up a Game Boy Advance SP. It's pretty slick but I hear that sports game aren't so great for it. I was wondering what people think are the better soccer games for it.

Also where can European games to ship to the US? I'm guessing that Premier Manager 2003 isn't going to be released in the US anytime soon.

2. LUVURONIE

LUVURONIE New Member

Mar 16, 2003
    Toronto,Canada
    Yes E',
    Last year I got my son Fifa 2003 for the Gameboy Advance and was not disappointed at all.It was a solid game,no doubt.I can only suspect that Fifa 2004 will only be better.He also got David Beckham soccer for the Gameboy Colour,which incidently you can play on your GBA.It's also pretty good.Overall though,I think Fifa 2004 will be the game to buy this time round.Enjoy!!!Peace.

3. eneste

eneste Member

Mar 24, 2000
    Pittsburgh, PA
    The new David Beckham got awful reviews and ISS didn't get much better. I guess I'll pick up FIFA 2004 when it comes out hopefully it will be fun.

4. thepremierleague

Mar 14, 2001
    London
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Winning Eleven 2002 is by far the best.

You cannot offically buy it outside Asia, but if you have a flashcard like me you can download it and play it on your GBA, or even on your PC with an emulator.