Benjamin Vidal Future 10 for the nats

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by Playaz4life, May 17, 2011.

1. Playaz4life

Playaz4life Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Santa Cruz
    Club:
    Oriente Petrolero
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Hey I decided to post this new thread, he is the son of an old friend. He´s got what it takes to get to Spain or England if he goes there soon. Let me know if you agree with me on that.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEtjKK-G0N4"]YouTube - niño futbolista Boliviano[/ame]

2. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    I saw his blonde hair and I thought it was little Clovis, another #10 who is really good for his age right now.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6AzXmp4OzA&feature=related"]YouTube - CLOVIS ROCA UGARTECHE CONTACTOS[/ame]

That being said, I think it's ridiculous to hype these children and put on them unrealistic expectations.

They're kids, just let them play. There's kids currently at Barca who are going to grow up to never play a pro game. There's absolutely no use in comparing children right now. Some are early bloomers others are late bloomers, some will lose interest, some are playing against pitiful competition yet some just want to please their dads and others will never have the discipline.

Bottom line. No, just let them be kids and worry about their pro prospects when they're at least teenagers.

3. deejay

deejay Member+

Feb 14, 2000
    Tarpon Springs, FL
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Thing with kids like this is that they should start playing up an age as soon as they can. Looks like Clovis is doing that already.

4. Playaz4life

Playaz4life Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Santa Cruz
    Club:
    Oriente Petrolero
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Agreed, difference is that he is only 9 and your messi is 14 or 15. And his father is owner of vcinversiones.com so they do not need the money, kid loves to play, I have a vision of another KaKa.
    vcinversiones rocks I just bought a house from them :)

5. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    My messi is better than your messi, LOL

seriously playaz you've got to be kidding me, you're projecting the potential of a 9yr old :confused:

My point wasn't that your kid is better than Clovis(13yr) or vice versa, my point was that people promoting kids is ridiculous and even more ridiculous is people legitimately projecting said children into some sort of future futbol stars.

Being from a privileged background doesn't bode well for this kids pro prospects, kids with a backup plan usually end up relying on that backup plan and they're not as hungry, which is why the vast majority of talented players come from humble beginnings. Kaka is a rare exception.

6. ansuarez9

ansuarez9 Member

Nov 15, 2004
    Arlington
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  7. Playaz4life

Playaz4life Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Santa Cruz
    Club:
    Oriente Petrolero
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    We let them be what they are. I only say he´s got the skills and hope he does whatever he feels like doing. Honestly at Clovis age I could play soccer really good and got a car accident that left me in the dark so let´s enjoy their game no matter where they play or what they do for living.
    I ain´t a magician but I like to predict.

Cheers,

Playa