Benitez:Liverpool is like the woman of my life

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by lond2345, Jul 28, 2004.

1. lond2345

lond2345 Member

Aug 19, 2002
    USA
    http://www.as.com/articulo.html?d_date=20040728&xref=20040728dasdaiftb_69&type=Tes&anchor=dasftb

interview from AS (spanish sports paper) with Rafa Benitez (you can translate it using babelfish). Good to know he seems to be really happy. He deserved this after being humiliated and treated like garbage by the Valencia bosses. Here are some interesting bits from the bad babelfish translation (I fixed some things)

I see you are excited with your new project.I do not know if to believe him.
    I do not know to lie. Fíjese, my office is better than famous oval office of the White House. It has 20 meters in length and eight of wide. From I see the fields of training of the Liverpool here and is impressive the image. It is another world.

Better than Paterna or the old Sport City? I insist to him, is that it is another world. If it is worth to him I will say to him that since I arrived at Liverpool I am in permanent honeymoon. I feel like in a cloud. It is as with the Liverpool I had found the woman of my life...

Moretti, I gave Vaio, Corradi, Fiore... And you, good man, receiving lamps (Oliveira, Sissoko, etc.) instead of sofas. I always watch forwards after my philosophy of life, but I assume that to Ranieri they are giving everything to him what to me they denied to since I arrived.

Thus it is soccer in England?
    Here soccer is more physical, less tactical, less technician, more aggressive, more direct and, with difference, more competitive.