Benfica vs. Liverpool for the CL

Discussion in 'SL Benfica' started by Nelso, Dec 16, 2005.

1. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    200 dollars for some tickets:)

2. gAmA

gAmA New Member

Jan 17, 2006
    Porto
    I believe we'll win this one :rolleyes: .

The main thing is to put le Petit pittbull on Gerard for 180 minutes. That´s all.

Cheers

3. benficafan3

benficafan3 Member+

Nov 16, 2005
    Since Benfica-Liverpool won't give on ESPN2 on Feb. 21, I was wondering if you guys know if I would be able to order it somehow? Thanks.

4. saosebastiao

saosebastiao New Member

May 22, 2005
    Good question...I would like to know too. Is it going to be on RTPi? Or just Sport TV? Probably on SkySports...

I do need to know this...if it is only on SportTV, then I have to drive an hour to either San Jose or Hilmar to be able to see it:(

5. Benfica_fan

Benfica_fan Member

Jun 5, 2002
    Connecticut
    I've watched all the Benfica Champions League games on Setanta Sports (except for the two games that I watched on ESPN 2 instead). So if Benfica v Liverpool doesn't give on ESPN 2, it will most likely give on Setanta Sports. Benfica games have been closed-circuit so far this season, so only business places can show the game (Portuguese clubs, pubs, etc).

6. benficafan3

benficafan3 Member+

Nov 16, 2005
    Damn so I can't order it in any way?

7. CR7!

CR7! New Member

May 19, 2005
  8. CR7!

CR7! New Member

May 19, 2005
  9. SFC

SFC New Member

Apr 7, 2005
    Portugal
    The way Liverpool is playing they shouldn't scare anyone.

10. Zezinho

Zezinho New Member

Jul 13, 2004
    Mississauga, ON
  11. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    Because thats really where he wants to be. He already speaks with a Spanish accent.:D Sometimes he sounds like a drunken sailor:D

12. TO DEVILS

TO DEVILS Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Canada
    He sounds like a sailor, but he coaches like a whore......all open!!!

13. TO DEVILS

TO DEVILS Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Canada
    The game will be live on Setanta PPV and tape delay at 4:45 est on ESPN Deportes and at midnight on TSN.

14. Benfica_fan

Benfica_fan Member

Jun 5, 2002
    Connecticut
    One of the journalists must have asked him that question.

15. saosebastiao

saosebastiao New Member

May 22, 2005
    I dont know about you guys, but with the way Benfica have played in the last few weeks, I am not feeling too antsy about this match. I can definitely wait a few weeks.

I really want Miccoli in by this game:)

16. Zezinho

Zezinho New Member

Jul 13, 2004
    Mississauga, ON
    Yeah, but they also asked him about SLB and the best we got was, "well we beat Man U and they beat them so why not." When he talks about Barca he makes reference to the fans to Camp Nou, revenge, bet my hand they will not concede 3 or 4 goals, etc.

I've lost my patience with this guy so that probably clouds my judgement. A tactical genius he is not. How many more games before he realizes our best midfield combination?

17. TO DEVILS

TO DEVILS Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Canada
    The guy can't even coordinate his shirt with his tie and you expect him to be able of coordinating the midfield????