Belgium-Serbia-Montenegro

Discussion in 'Belgium' started by tomo, Nov 11, 2004.

1. tomo

tomo New Member

May 25, 2004
    ANTWERP, BELGIUM
    Selection for this match

Keepers: Tristan Peersman, Sylvio Proto

Defenders: Olivier De ********, Olivier Deschacht, Joos Valgaeren, Timmy Simons, Vincent Kompany, Peter Van Der Heyden, Daniel Van Buyten, Jelle Van Damme

Midfielders: Phillipe Clement, Gaeton Englebert, Roberto Bisconti, Walter Bassegio, Mbo Mpenza, Koen Daerden

Attackers: Thomas Buffel, Wesley Sonck, Emile Mpenza, Stein Huysegems

2. tomo

tomo New Member

May 25, 2004
    ANTWERP, BELGIUM
    Olivier De Kock, with a C, is the missing defender

3. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    That's hilarious that you can't put his name on these boards :D.

4. gerby

gerby Member

Jan 14, 2001
    South of Belgium
    GK Silvio Proto (La Louviere) will make is first appearance on the ground with NT against Serbia-Montenegro tomorrow as Tristan Peersman (Anderlecht) is injured.
    That's really deserved IMO as he is considered the most gifted belgian GK by keepers trainers of all 1st division teams.

5. tomo

tomo New Member

May 25, 2004
    ANTWERP, BELGIUM
    I agree. We do have an attacking problem however. Both the Mpenza's are out and Antheunis had to call up Pieroni. IMO, he should start Huysegems. Have you seen his goal against Auxerre?

6. mista john

mista john New Member

Nov 11, 2004
    Brussels
    Why does Antheunis play Simons in defence? Why not VB and Kompany in central defence with Simons in central midfield, especially as he's captain. Clement is hardly an international player. He used to be a limited and slow player, now he's limited, slow and old.

7. tomo

tomo New Member

May 25, 2004
    ANTWERP, BELGIUM
    I think Kompany-VB wouldn't work. They are kinda the same type and I think they have already played together and didn't perform too well. Simons should really be in the back, because he brings certainty and overview. Clement isn't that old and he has always known his limitations. I believe he can be valuable.

8. gerby

gerby Member

Jan 14, 2001
    South of Belgium
    I quite agree with you except that IMO Kompany-VB may work.One match isn't the same as the following one so let's try them once again...Clement is a valuable player and has a lot of experience he will never be a star and as you said he knows what he can do and what he'll never be able to do.

9. tomo

tomo New Member

May 25, 2004
    ANTWERP, BELGIUM
    I totally agree. Let's try Kompany-VB again.

10. crvena_zvezda

crvena_zvezda Red Card

Oct 21, 2004
    in Ur EyeS
    Serbia and Montenegro squad :
    Jevric (SBV Vitesse), O Kovacevic (FK Železnik), Dragutinovic (R. Standard de Liège), Gavrancic (FC Dynamo Kyiv), Dudic (FK Crvena Zvezda), Vidic (FC Spartak Moskva), N Djordjevic (FK Partizan), Markovic (FK Crvena Zvezda), Vitakic (LOSC Lille Métropole), Stankovic (FC Internazionale Milano), P Djordjevic (Olympiacos CFP), Mladenovic (Rangers FC), Vukic (FC Shakhtar Donetsk), Duljaj (FC Shakhtar Donetsk), Koroman (FC Krylya Sovetov Samara), N Brnovic (FK Partizan), Ilic (FK Partizan), Milosevic (CA Osasuna), Kezman (Chelsea FC), Pantelic (FK Crvena Zvezda), Jestrovic (RSC Anderlecht).
    we will win this match

11. gerby

gerby Member

Jan 14, 2001
    South of Belgium
    2-1 for Belgium I hope ;)
    We'll talk about that later tonight.Unfortunately I won't see the game as I 'll be at work but I'll follow it on the internet.

12. tomo

tomo New Member

May 25, 2004
    ANTWERP, BELGIUM
    Affraid so. I don't think Belgium has a chance right now. Is Huysegems a starter?

13. crvena_zvezda

crvena_zvezda Red Card

Oct 21, 2004
    in Ur EyeS
    Gooooooooooooooooooooooal ! Vukic Vukic Vukic 10'
    Belgium [0 - 1] Serbia & Montenegro

Samo Sloga Srbina Spasava------Bog Cuva Srbi

14. gerby

gerby Member

Jan 14, 2001
    South of Belgium
    Calm down...calm down it's not finished yet :cool:

15. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    I really do think that Serbia have one of the strongest squads they've had for years.

Shame super Ljubo is out injured though.......:(

16. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    wtf? :eek:

So i can't say ********-a-hoop

Or even ********-eyed???

Yet I can say bastard sons of Satan?

go figure...... :rolleyes:

BTW: just write it DeCock

17. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    I know you're excited, but you should know not to post results in threads that don't have [R] or [results] in the title. You could get a yellow card.

to be safe you should have used the result tags like I did when I quoted your post:

[result]it shows up like this[/result]