Beira-Mar vs Sporting [R]

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by Frank Cunha, Nov 15, 2004.

1. _DvA_

_DvA_ New Member

Sep 28, 2004
    Almada, Portugal
    only Benfica have supporters around the all whole country :D

btw, cool Porto lost, Sporting tied, now it's Benfica's time to win and get the 1st place that belong to us (just kidding)
    i saw the ratings of media and Carlos Martins was better again than Viana..i think i was right sometime ago..Viana only scores, he doesn't do anything else..C.Martins is the real n10 of that team

2. _DvA_

_DvA_ New Member

Sep 28, 2004
    Almada, Portugal
  3. Brian De Sousa

Brian De Sousa Red Card

Aug 10, 2004
    New Bedford, MA
    What a great game to watch. It's pretty rare nowadays to catch a game like that one. Both teams aren't afraid to attack. Pretty plays. Both teams using the flanks well. Lots of scoring opportunties.

Sporting played very well enough to win. But, Liedson couldn't finish two glaring chances. One, he took a pass from Vianna and sent that one wide. And, near the end of the game he found himself with some space and fired a rocket that hit their keeper in the face. Unlucky. There were more chances squandered, but, I can't remember. Put those away and they win. Simple as that.

But, man, fun to watch that's for sure.

4. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    lower clubs will do a lot better when the referee's starter to call the plays like they see it, they should called a penalty against Sporting

5. |--LdC--|

|--LdC--| New Member

Nov 16, 2003
    Lisboa/Portugal
    Sporting is doing fine... 3 games in a row making penalties and no one is called...
    Its the system...

6. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    I have to agree, he his the plamaker of the team

7. _DvA_

_DvA_ New Member

Sep 28, 2004
    Almada, Portugal
    finally someone agrees with me, after he was substitued the team played like crap :cool: