Been Waiting For This Moment.. All My Life.. Oh Madrid! - Welcome Eden Hazard

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by YOUNGSTARS87, Jun 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    if only we played Estonia every week

petros93, Nathanial Essex and Deep Pal repped this.
  2. Deep Pal

Deep Pal Member+

Jun 19, 2013
    India,Kolkata
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    It is quite amazing how he becomes fit for NT and then gets injured immediately not to be available for us :)
    #hazardousubet

3. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    Fixed

Deep Pal and ImadEdd repped this.
  4. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    1459585885188542467 is not a valid tweet id

5. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I don't think that's the case right now though, i think for Carlo, and also anyone with eyes ,Vin is just a better player and better for the team

6. benny_madridista

Real Madrid
    Nov 30, 2020
    ok :thumbsup:

7. RoystonMoFoDrenthe

Real Madrid
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Nov 11, 2021
    There's no way Flo feels that way lol.

That Hazard vs Estonia game was OK. Didn't do well in front of goal and played it simple.

8. Deep Pal

Deep Pal Member+

Jun 19, 2013
    India,Kolkata
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    It is an eyesore to see him in the white shirt, absolutely shameless creature.

9. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  10. Serengeti_Boy

Serengeti_Boy Member+

Sep 15, 2009
    Serengeti, East Africa
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Tanzania
    Makes sense. Same club gave crotched players decade long contracts. See Keirian Dyer lol.

Deep Pal repped this.
  11. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Eden Hazbeen. Eden Halfazz. Eden Homeoffice.

2Magia2 and Deep Pal repped this.
  12. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I know fashion trends come back but a retro revival of the Robinho ManCity transfer would be like experiencing Jimmy Hendrix and 2pac on the same stage.

Deep Pal and J-Mezzy repped this.
  13. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    | Roberto Martinez: "The plan was if we qualify for the World Cup, give Hazard only one match and play in it 60 minutes as he played a few minutes with Real Madrid, now he can focus with Real Madrid given that Real Madrid's match schedule is full.I t is important for him to play with Real Madrid to restore the rhythm of the matches, so playing one game with us was ideal for Hazard to restore the rhythm of the matches."

| Roberto Martinez: "I think Eden is happy. Obviously there is a one-on-one action against the goalkeeper where we thought he was offside and then he wasn't offside. It's a pity about that action, but I think his contribution was very solid, he gave his all for the team. And we won the game, that was the important thing."

14. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Say what you want about Roberto Martinez

but the man has gone above and beyond supporting Hazard and that’s actually nice to see in today’s ego driven coaching styles where they will burn a player just to prove that they were right all along

PigBenis, ImadEdd, Lyra and 2 others repped this.
  15. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    That's comfortable to do as a national team coach, because basically, it's miles ahead of club coaching as far as job safety goes.

Löw botched the callups for years and never came close to being dropped.

ahnaf, Deep Pal, Ahmadi8 and 1 other person repped this.
  16. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    Is Hazard injured again

17. DoughB

DoughB Member

Real Madrid
    Oct 26, 2020
    Marc Degryse and most Belgians have been pretty realistic about Hazard. Made lots of money by his talent, he can't handle this level now, should retire and enjoy his life, terrible pro, should earn his spot in the NT this time, tired of Martinez's politics and results, etc.

18. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    1460583298732892166 is not a valid tweet id

19. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    | Christian Benteke: "Hazard is a different player today because of his injuries. He tries to avoid contacts, even if his game requires it. The Eden that dribbled 5-6 men is over. But the fact he no longer does it doesn't mean he won't be decisive."

Eden Hazard is a human being who tries to avoid getting hit because there are pains that remain and unconsciously, you think about it."

20. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So basically he's washed. We knew that already. My problem with him when we signed him was that he was always a Fairweather player. Spectacular when things went his way, but too often absent from big responsibility when the time came to it.

Madrid, Barca, Bayern, Clubs that have internal competition and pressure so they have different requirements. Götze was the wrong guy for that and he wilted at Bayern, just like Hazard did in Madrid. The every day pressure of having to be ripping trees out every day, the pressure from the press is brutal, as a current example, press started labeling Sane a flop for Bayern before he recently turned it around.

I once quit on a coaching staff job because I felt I couldn't really contribute. Felt like I was being carried and I told club management that. I'm wondering how a guy like Hazard must feel going to work every day seeing himself being further and further what he was and seeing others thrive. In a way I respect the donkeyism of sticking with it for years despite the slander of it all, just being unaware or completely overconfident.

Raumdeuter, RMSocrates and Deep Pal repped this.
  21. Deep Pal

Deep Pal Member+

Jun 19, 2013
    India,Kolkata
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    You were the first to say that this is all a mental problem & used Gotze as a reference.

Spot on.

22. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    | Roberto Martínez: "Medically, Eden Hazard is in the best moment since he arrived at Real Madrid, but he is sad. Eden is a leader, but he is in a very difficult situation."

[@partidazocope]E

23. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid

My only response when this guy keeps repeating how marvelous Hazard feels for the past two years:

ahnaf, PigBenis, RMrules and 3 others repped this.
  24. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So "Hazard is not 100% yet, i would be surprised if he could play a whole match" but, " medically, Eden Hazard is in the best moment since he arrived at Real Madrid"? , are all these quotes attributed to Roberto Martinez real or lost in translation ? is he trying to tell us something? or is he confused? which one

ahnaf, Nathanial Essex, Shay Z and 2 others repped this.
  25. arcane

arcane Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    Philippines
    Who here thinks Big Macs are getting smaller?

Deep Pal repped this.