Been Waiting For This Moment.. All My Life.. Oh Madrid! - Welcome Eden Hazard

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by YOUNGSTARS87, Jun 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herzogian

Herzogian Member

Aug 12, 2019
    Funny, obviously what I meant is that it's not an injury, he felt stiffness and stopped playing which was probably the smart thing to do. All the reports about injuries come from reports in the media afterwards, no official statements whatsoever. Also, my question still stands what would he actually gain by faking injuries? I find this assessment simply ridiculous. To miss El classico because he's afraid for the responsibilities? I don't think hazard or any player for that matter would want to miss that, you only live once and there's only so many classics. Baseless claims like that are just trolling nothing more, nothing less.

Baltor repped this.
  2. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Which is what we're basically saying. The guy is so shattered mentally that as soon as his heels are chafed by his socks he's out for two weeks.

3. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

He would gain from not being humiliated in a Classico (which he is yet to feature in 3 years). He barely looks the part of a role player as it is, if he's not confident he will perform well and is afraid he will get further exposed as a fraud superstar player then there's your answer.

It's not a baseless claim because he's already had inexplicable injuries before important games, but he always seems to recover in time for an what looks like an easy run of games on the schedule or when he gets called up for internationals.

Deep Pal repped this.
  4. NotPython

NotPython Red Card

Real Madrid
    Jul 24, 2021
    Hello I am a Hazard fan from 2048, I still think he needs some more time and our love and support to succeed in Real Madrid. Our last 29 managers used him in a totally wrong system and position, neither did the fitness and diet team do a good job on him, nor did the three generations of players play in a way which would make him feel comfortable on the pitch. Not to mention, his luck and fortune haven't been on his side. Not his fault though.

One positive thing is that he is 1 goal away from reaching the massive 10th RM career goal milestone, So I still have hopes for him to succeed here.

Who cares if he still hasn't played a Clasico, he did 3 flicks against Eibar last week, and gave his 83rd interview about how he hopes to repay RM and its fans. Thats all it took to make me fall in love with him all over again. Anyways, K̶T̶B̶F̶F̶H̶ Hala Madrid!

Serengeti_Boy, saadomar and Deep Pal repped this.
  5. Herzogian

Herzogian Member

Aug 12, 2019
    Lol, and how would he expose himself more in El classico than in other matches? Certainly now with Barcelona being all shit, if anything now would be his chance.If that's the case why play football at all?

It is a baseless claim cause you don't have any proof for it, zero, nada. Also not quite sure if the injuries are as "inexplicable" as you claim. It just fits your story and the hatred you Cary for him. Which I understand since he's been a big failure, doesn't mean people can just start spouting baseless nonsense

6. Herzogian

Herzogian Member

Aug 12, 2019
    I do agree with that assessment somewhat, could be he is hyperfocused on anything bad he feels in his body cause he is afraid he will get injured again. At least there's more sense in that than " hE FaKes INjuRies CauSe hE iS AfraID to pLaY EL CLaSsico"

Whiteboard repped this.
  7. PigBenis

PigBenis Member+

Sep 5, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    So is he going to miss the El Clásico? If so, then he has not played a single Clásico since he has been here for 2.5 years.

8. Herzogian

Herzogian Member

Aug 12, 2019
    According to Belgian Papers he could be back for the match against Shakhtar.

9. rhexis07

rhexis07 Member+

Jan 24, 2007
    Singapore
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    1 Hazard is looking motivated and hungry! Looks sharp in his short cameo. Could be the difference maker in the upcoming games!

2 Gets injured

3 Takes 2 weeks - 2 months to recover

-Repeat step 1 through 3.

saadomar and Deep Pal repped this.
  10. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Again it would not be the first time he missed an important game due to a mysterious injury or illness or "setback" that the club is unable to diagnose or disclose. Just trying to read the tea leaves like everyone else but we have to accept your version as fact.

So slight discomfort causes him to imagine injuries that are not real, but hE doESn't fAke InjURIEs . :thumbsup:

Deep Pal repped this.
  11. madridismo

madridismo Member+

Feb 28, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The new update seems to be that he is not injured. Hope he can continue to play!

Herzogian repped this.
  12. DoughB

DoughB Member

Real Madrid
    Oct 26, 2020
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

13. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    We’ve also heard this one before. He isn’t injured, he’s “fit”, but then he doesn’t play for a few weeks because he has some “discomfort”, even though he is supposedly healthy.

14. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It's quite astonishing that he's been a Real Madrid player since 2019 and we're months short of 2022 and he's yet to play them once.

RMSocrates, PigBenis, saadomar and 4 others repped this.
  15. Herzogian

Herzogian Member

Aug 12, 2019
    #6890 Herzogian, Oct 8, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2021
    Maybe, but there's only two things we can state for sure. He didn't play El classico s( and lots of other matches) in the last two years. And the reason was because he was injured. Deeperlying reasons, mental difficulties, being afraid for El classico etc is something we don't have any insight to. Its just baseless conjecture. Of course you may choose to believe it but Id rather not believe things there's no real proof for. Also as for now he isn't injured so all this talk is probably for nought.

16. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He's injured because Carlo Ancelotti isn't placing enough confidence in him.

17. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I have to admit I was one of the first people that brought the theory up that he always goes down before the schedule becomes problematic. He simply always missed the clasico right before it happened, might be incidental, might not be.

Herzogian repped this.
  18. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    #6893 Shay Z, Oct 9, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2021
    Hey come one man. Leave Flo Rida alone. Moms need to enjoy rap too.

J-Mezzy repped this.
  19. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I mean

Flo Rida is more relevant right now

20. PigBenis

PigBenis Member+

Sep 5, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

So Hazard likely out for a while given history...

21. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    How is Hazard suffering from fatigue.

Seriously?

Kroosinator and Deep Pal repped this.
  22. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Postprandial somnolence (colloquially known as food coma, after dinner dip, and postprandial sleep, or by the African-American Vernacular English term the itis[1]) is a normal state of drowsiness or lassitude following a meal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postprandial_somnolence

MaxY, Deep Pal, madridismo and 9 others repped this.
  23. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Even he is tired of the trolls here making excuses for him

Deep Pal and NotPython repped this.
  24. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    I will legit celebrate when Hazard leaves. I’ve never celebrated a player leaving this club.

Deep Pal repped this.
  25. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    I wasn't expecting that. I laughed out loud literally :D

Deep Pal repped this.