beckham's tattoos

Discussion in 'Beckham Fans Forum' started by jester007, Jul 22, 2008.

1. jester007

jester007 New Member

Nov 11, 2007
    Akron Ohio
    Just curious, what is it that you don't like? The cross, a symbol of christianity , or the angle wings?
    Like I said im just curious, why it offends you.

2. Cade

Cade Member

Jul 7, 2008
    I think even tho it looks very generic as if he pulled the design off of an affliction brand t-shirt, that he has every right to tattoo what and where he wants. There are worse things out there that kids can and are easily influenced by other than a cross w/ wings on the back of someones nape.

3. russ bolshevik

russ bolshevik Red Card

Sep 30, 2004
    midnight in moscow
    actually I just saw the complete tattoo recently. before that I didn't give a $h!t but I could see there was something there maybe he forgot to wash his neck fkin slob.... no just kiddin, then after a game on tv he pulled off his shirt & a cameraman ran up behind & filmed a good shot of it for tv. then once I saw what it was I thought it was incredibly stupid. that was my first impression. if I was him I'd have it removed. but then again I just aint inta that crap soze maybe i'm biased against it without knowin it. he could put a swatzstika right in between the eyes like manson. someday that might be cool. who knows where were headed in washington. :p

4. jester007

jester007 New Member

Nov 11, 2007
    Akron Ohio

So it is the fact that it is a religious tattoo that is exposed is what I am guessing you have a problem with. Is it any different then someone who is Jewish wearing a 6 pointed star necklace,( I think they call it the star of David, I might be mistaken, I honestly am not sure.) Or a Person of Muslim covering their head? I guess I just don't understand, there are much worse things a man could have tattooed on him. For instance I know of a man who has a naked woman tattooed on his forearm, I think that is much worse than a religious tattoo no matter what religion it is. ?Like I said before I'm not trying to upset you, I'm just curious as to where you are coming from so I can understand.

On a side note, if you don't like that tattoo, maybe you should google beckam tattoos and see what you get.

5. asoc

asoc Member+

Sep 28, 2007
    Tacoma
    Why is the tattoo a bad example for kids?

I have no tattoos, but I respect the significance and meaning that they can have for someone in their lives.

6. ianai

ianai Member

Aug 18, 2007
    Hampton, VA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's funny, in that picture in-particular it looks like the letters below it are simply OMG!! ;)

7. mls2atl

mls2atl Member

Sep 13, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    it actually says ROMEO for his son
    and under that is another angel and then his other sons name CRUZ

8. russ bolshevik

russ bolshevik Red Card

Sep 30, 2004
    midnight in moscow
    I said what I said & mainly the problem is it cant be covered up. other than that I have nothing more to say about hypothetical tattoos of various "religions".........:) or naked women, anyway the debate what there was of it is ruined now that a moderator deleted 2 of my posts for no reason except it was me wrote em. :rolleyes:

9. DC Fan in Chatt

DC Fan in Chatt New Member

Jul 10, 2007
    Chattanooga, TN
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    dumb thread over a tatoo that offends no one, get over it.

10. russ bolshevik

russ bolshevik Red Card

Sep 30, 2004
    midnight in moscow
    ahma speek rill slow fer yew dumb suthin hicks...effin duh tread dint 'ffen nobudy den howcums mah posts dun got duhleetid, huh? :eek:

11. eapleitez

eapleitez Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Bakersfield
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Why should he ever have to cover it up? It's YOUR problem if you have an issue with a simple tattoo. I mean, he can put whatever/wherever he wants, who really cares? It's ok if you think the tattoo looks stupid, but to find the location/design offensive or the fact that it's not covered up for your sensitive eyes is doubly dumb.

12. russ bolshevik

russ bolshevik Red Card

Sep 30, 2004
    midnight in moscow
    I am tellin you it is one of the stupidest things I have seen a celebrity do. if you saw the allstar game all the cameramen are doin is creepin up behind him & filmin the tattoo. he is becoming a laughing stock. the media is lookin to tear you down - why give em ammunition? like I said he musta been drunk when he got it. first they said he was brainwashed by tom cruise into scientology & now with this fkin ridiculously ugly tattoo he is provin them right. my only objection to the tattoo is that it cant be covered up. anyway I dont approve of using this crap to turn yourself into a billboard of stupid foolosophy. I dont go for earrings, piercings, safety pins, ubangy lips, bone noses , dreadlocks etc. beckham is a man kids look up to. be who you are - great looking - not a clown. why dont you just admit I'm right kiss my feet & sin no more & we'll forget you ever disagreed with me? agreed? :D

13. kol425

kol425 New Member

Jul 30, 2008
    Why should he care if reporters are sneaking up behind him and taking pictures of his tattoo. If it is something he put on his skin, as an extension of himself, he's obviously proud of it. It is fine if you are not into piercings or tattoos, but do not start preaching to others about how they should be covered up and where they should be placed. You do not know what the reason was for and why it was placed their, so get out of people's affairs.

14. toddly

toddly New Member

Jul 30, 2008
    san francisco
    I am not going to offer an opinion of beckhams tattoos good or bad. I would like to point out the tattoo in the picture appeared to be altered as of last sunday's game vs san jose. the cameraman got a good close up & the tattoo looked much smaller as if it were partially removed. maybe beckham saw this thread & took action. hardly likely but from what I saw last sunday, you owe the original poster an apology.

15. EPJr

EPJr Member+

Los Angeles FC
    United States
    Mar 21, 2009
    Richmond VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  16. EPJr

EPJr Member+