NSR: Because you can't motorboat personality - NSROT22

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by Case, Nov 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ctoa23

ctoa23 Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 25, 2007
    E&G Forum
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    60,000 quid a week? He's out of his goddamn mind. I would've taken 600 to sit on the sidelines....

2. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hehe I went on the 27th to do some shopping with my friend and well let's just say I got some nice clothing for cheap :D

Oh and are you serious Real just got Pennant all I have to say is they are desperate...:p

3. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Happy Hogmanay y'all!

4. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    1 more hour honestly I never got up and all for New Years...meh.

Still happy 2009 guys!

5. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    me and the lass went out to celebrate new year two nights ago and came home last night to discover her room was broken into. her computer, wii, wii games, camera, and ipod were taken along with select dvds. what a way to start off the year. i don't know how we are going to get the things back because she doesn't have renters insurance and we are just college kids. i really hate some people...

6. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Bad times dude.

7. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    tell me about it. i don't know what to do... we filled police reports and had the place dusted for prints, but we only got a palm print and that could have been hers, mine, or "his". we think we know who it is but there is not a way to prove it.

8. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Bloody hell mate - I know how you feel - absolutely livid - it's just not right.

Fingerprints really seem to get you nowhere - especially considering the blokes often rub their hands in a coat of wood glue - or at least here they do.

But if it helps, think of it this way - nobody was hurt, and it was just some material possesions. And then of course...karma exists, and it sure is a bitch!

9. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    you are exactly right. i am so happy that she was with me and not there when it happened. everything can be replaced and it will be. just sucks because she works hard for everything she has. she is handling it well, but still feels violated. i am just glad she is okay.

10. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Well I'm back in that ass! Evidently my knee is as healed as it'll get and no surgery for me, until I screw it up again at least! But anyways, good times - anyone up for a kickabout???

11. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Not bad news there Case.

Well I have just booked my tickets for the Confederations Cup next year. I'll be watching Spain, Brazil, South Africa matches, as well as the Final!

12. kumazou

kumazou Member

Jun 29, 2002
    Seattle, WA
    Any inside info on how the WC preparations are coming along?

13. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Ho-hum...Well I drive past the new Cape Town stadium being built every odd occasion - it's coming along nicely - I plan to go on another tour of it to see the progress. All the stadiums are actually going according to plan, and there is alot more road and bridge infrastructre currently being built all around the Cape. It's great to see - it really does exude the feeling that the WC is bringing the country forward.

As for the Confed games. The games I will watch will all be in Bloemfontein - a city I have never been. I will watch:
    -Spain vs Iraq
    -Spain vs South Africa
    -Brazil vs Egypt
    -A Semi between probably Italy or Brazil and Spain or SA
    -The Final up in Johannesburg!

And believe it or not - those tickets will all cost me under 40 gbp. Fantastic stuff

14. bassboi

bassboi Member

Aug 2, 2007
    Oklahoma City
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    for some reason i actually like this change to BS. to me it gives a different feel than other vbulletin forums!

edit: disregard the previous statement, it looks like it went back to normal.

15. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    well i have some good news to report. we have moved her out of the apartment that was broken into, found a clause in her parents homeowners insurance that covers her, and are going to the panthers v cardinals game tomorrow night (haven't missed a home game since 2002!) that is about all i have time for because i still need to do about 10 days of stuff in about 36 hours. later BS!

16. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Go Cardinals! :D :p

BUt the Giants will crush you all! :D

17. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    lets not forget the last game... we self destructed in the 4th and in overtime. we are the ones you should be scared of.

18. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm actually more worried about Philly honestly..I think they are a great team, and should have done better this season.

19. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How about them Cards? :D

20. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Which Giants where do what to who now?

:D

21. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I said I though Philly was a good team, and ugh it was a horror to watch, but that's how sports are..You can't convert on free gifts your get the shaft..

22. ctoa23

ctoa23 Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 25, 2007
    E&G Forum
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Exciting start for big blue, but after the first quarter things just went downhill. I was glad to see the Chargers lose though, Philip Rivers is such a conceited prick. Who do you guys like next week?
    If I had to make a bet I'd say Cards will be champs and Warner will be MVP. He just gets better and better as he's gotten older....

23. UVaGooner

UVaGooner BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 15, 2002
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    In doing my part to help stimulate the economy, I just ordered some more boots (I know, I have a problem). After years of looking at them online and wondering what they'd be like, I ordered a pair of Pantofola d'Oro Dream boots. More than likely, I'll use them more for softball this spring/summer than for soccer (don't want to ruin them on the field turf most of my games are played on).

Of course, since Pro-Direct is a British company, it won't help the US economy so much, so i also ordered a bunch of stuff from Eurosport. Gotta love post-Xmas sales.

24. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    hooray for capitalism!

25. ctoa23

ctoa23 Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 25, 2007
    E&G Forum
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was just thinking about ordering a pair of Lazzarini's last night from PDS. When you get them you definitely have to give us a review!