Bayern Muncih v Hoffenheim

Discussion in 'TV, Satellite & Radio' started by matty311, Jan 15, 2010.

1. matty311

matty311 Member

Jul 2, 2003
    Pittsburgh
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Anyone finding the video feed to be extra crappy on GOL Tv for this game so far? It keeps cutting in and out and the pq seems really blurry.

2. tideman

tideman Member

Aug 11, 2007
    New York City
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I experienced the same exact thing. Picture quality was especially horrible.

3. unclesox

unclesox BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 8, 2003
    209, California
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Yes, had the same experience.

4. danielmak

danielmak Member

Sep 26, 2004
    off the purple line
    I'm watching now and have the same problem. It seems to be a GOL transmission problem because the entire screen goes black, including Gol's logo. If the problem was coming from Germany, Gol's logo would stay and the graphics from Germany, along with the action, would go black. And as I type this the same problem is happening with the first commercial during half-time. So that settles that.

EDIT: Gol would be crazy to re-air this game on Saturday, as they have (had?) it listed on their schedule if the same problems are going to occur. The second half is nearly unwatchable. Luckily for me it is just background while I do some other things.

5. FCB02062

FCB02062 Member

Jun 20, 2007
    South of Boston, MA
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    same exact problem here. picture was freezing in a black screen, then getting very pixelated. video would freeze and audio would keep advancing and when video came back audio was garbled. terrible. hopefully goltv cleans it up. also, the picture quality was severely degraded....

6. blackhornet

blackhornet Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    saw a few mins of a replay later on saturday and it looked OK - i don't know if they retransmit after the fact?

7. Ed Ennui

Ed Ennui Member

Lazio
    United States
    Jul 18, 2006
    Yoknapatawpha County
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I watched the Sat. morning replay and it was fine.