Bayern chief expects Ballack to exit

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by YOUNGSTARS87, Dec 23, 2005.

1. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    SI has reported through Reuters:

BERLIN (Reuters) -- Bayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge believes Germany captain Michael Ballack will leave at the end of the season.

"I think he will go. If you can't extend your contract inside six months, then you also won't manage to do so afterwards. That's my experience. We've been speaking to Ballack from May to November," Rummenigge told Germany's top-selling Bild newspaper on Friday.

Ballack says he has not yet decided whether he will remain at Bayern after the 2005-06 season.

The playmaker's agent has fuelled speculation of a possible move on a free transfer to a top club in Spain, Italy or England next season after his Munich contract expires.Real Madrid is the favorite to sign him.

Rummenigge, speculating about possible purchases for next season, praised Werder Bremen midfielder Tim Borowski and Germany striker Lukas Podolski, currently with Cologne.

"Of course it would be desirable if he (Podolski) would be playing here in the summer," Rummenigge told Bild.

We need to hop on this guy when he is cheap and hot!!! I hope Real Madrid can convince Bayern Munich to sell him in the winter and atleast make a profit on him instead of letting him go for free in the summer. We need him ASAP... he could bring momentum!!!

WHAT Do you guys think???????

2. Madrid_1902

Madrid_1902 Member+

Jul 6, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Great player, certainly make a differnece, a little old and there is as much chance of Ronaldinho joining us in January as there is of him. Plus we have to make Ballack want to join Real Madrid. Remeber Bayern are much superior than us right now with the Bundesliga very reliastic and if they beat AC Milan then a very good shot at the Champions. He has other options so in the next 6 months let's make him want to join the club.