BARRA Ticket Info: Bolivia vs. Honduras 10/11

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by McOwen, Oct 3, 2003.

1. McOwen

McOwen Member

Jun 13, 2000
    Retirement Community
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    [​IMG]

Details/Disclaimer:

This game is NOT being offered officially through DC United so the tickets for Barra Brava seating will NOT be sold at their regular time or place. It is a bit confusing so please pay attention.

It is highly recommended that you order your tickets in advance by calling Oscar at (571) 594-3819 or (703)249-8481. These tickets will be $20 and will be available for pick up at the Barra tailgate in Lot 8. The Barra Brava will only be specifically buying tickets for pre-orders. So if you would like to sit with the Barra please give him a call.

Oscar will have a LIMITED number of day of game tickets available for $25 on game day but the quantity will be small. If there is any confusion please just call Oscar soon.

Tickets for the event are general admission.

VAMOS BOLIVIA

2. McOwen

McOwen Member

Jun 13, 2000
    Retirement Community
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
  3. Begbie

Begbie New Member

Mar 10, 2001
    La Barra Brava
    I'm looking forward to seeing this game, both teams have a load of talented players and outstanding fans. The Barra is a bit split on loyalties for this one but one thing is for certain it's going to be great in Lot 8. I had the opportunity to see the Strongest's Barra in action in La Paz---thanks to a tape from Chico.
    I wish United's Barra could look that wild.
    Those cartoon faces crack me up too.

4. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    EL TIGRE'

Razon Para Vivir

:D

5. Dave Brother

Dave Brother New Member

Jun 10, 2001
    Alexandria
    We sent our email to reserve some tickets.

And by God if Chico can be Irish on St. Patty's day, Vicky and I are going to be Bolivian on Saturday. Not much of a stretch is it? ;)

6. Begbie

Begbie New Member

Mar 10, 2001
    La Barra Brava
    Looks like Mr. Smithers versus Imus

7. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    La Norte will be there with our drum.

Our goal is to set a good atmosphere for those cheering for the Bolivian National team. All the DIE HARD Nortenos will come in full affect, but we will not be Nortenos that day, we will be Bolivian fans.

Honduras will have their top forwards, we won't. Check this out:

"While bolivian coach Nelson Acosta couldn't get Joaquín Botero(Pumas UNAM) and José Alfredo Castillo(Tecos UAG) for this match, Honduras and Bora Milutinovic will most likely be able to count on Danilo Turcios(Tecos UAG), Milton Nuñez(Necaxa) and Ninrod Medina(Zacatepec)."

A real blower.

8. eltico

eltico Member

Jul 16, 2000
    Mr. Burns?

9. Dave Brother

Dave Brother New Member

Jun 10, 2001
    Alexandria
    I know what to wear to a United match. I know what NOT to wear to a Honduran match (blue and white). What do I wear to support Bolivia? A little help?
    Note to Chico.....Any extra gear for Vicky and I to don for the match would be very much appreciated. :)

10. Diablo10

Diablo10 New Member

Dave,

Just be sure to wear anything in red,yellow&green. That's our colors! Man, I'm so geared! Can't wait for the match! So you guys there!

Carlos

11. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Green is our home jersey. It blows that you won't get to see Botero or Castillo play. Botero is a stud goal scoring machine. Damn Meheecans....;)

Have a great time little bro.....

12. McOwen

McOwen Member

Jun 13, 2000
    Retirement Community
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Why your HANDSOME BARRA BRAVA T-shirts (insecurity models especially...) make excellent year round fashion statements my friend! Besides that showing that gringos loco can jump around and be passionate about futbol is never a bad recruiting aim either brother!! :D

I personally have a bolivian nat jersey, an oriente shirt, and a wonderful STRONGEST hat... I think I may just wear them ALL at the same time! ;)

13. McOwen

McOwen Member

Jun 13, 2000
    Retirement Community
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    p.s. Dont forget you owe me T-shirt dinero Dave bro!! :D

14. Dave Brother

Dave Brother New Member

Jun 10, 2001
    Alexandria

Gotcha covered!

15. LOCO4UNITED!!

LOCO4UNITED!! New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    Section #120.
    Please wear GREEN!

Guys,
    La Norte and La Barra Brava will join forces this Satuday. We urge you to please wear Green. All of us will get together in parking lot 8 at 3:30pm.

Aguante Bolivia!

Free saltenas for the first 300 people who join us in parking lot 8. Courtesy of Chico :)

16. Sachin

Sachin New Member

Jan 14, 2000
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    Whoever wants El Bombo, send me an E-mail as it's sitting in my apartment.

I won't be going to the game as I need to spend some time and money at Marrakesh that night.

Sachin

17. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Re: Please wear GREEN!

And don't forget to ask LOCO for your free Paceña cerveza to help wash down all those Salteñas. :D

Man, this is shaping up to be a good party. Sorry I'll miss it guys. My heart will be there....
    :(

18. Dave Brother

Dave Brother New Member

Jun 10, 2001
    Alexandria
    Dude, that sucks. I'll try to bring it EXTRA loud in your absence.

19. Dave Brother

Dave Brother New Member

Jun 10, 2001
    Alexandria
    Thanks for the heads up. I forgot about that. The only problem is Ms. Vicky already claimed it. Will a replica old school Arsenal shirt do? It's the yellow one from '78 I think. Thanks to G. Rex who suggested it to my wife as a birthday gift. :)