Barra Brava in FourFourTwo

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by Gunnersaurus, Sep 28, 2003.

1. Gunnersaurus

Gunnersaurus Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Jurassic Period
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    October's issue of FourFourTwo comes with a supplement - "The Definitive Guide to the World's 20 Greatest Football Holidays." Twenty cities each get the full-page treatment, and the "big game" to go to is hilighted.

Weighing in at #16 is East Rutherford, New Jersey. Oh, I mean New York. Of course you know who the rival is.

And how best to illustrate going to a game at the MeadowMuffinLands? Why, with a 1/3 page photo of Barra Brava, apparently at Foxboro Stadium!

Ole!

-G. Rex

2. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I have a great picture of La Barra in Foxboro at the 99 MLS Cup. Unfortunately I printed it off our old website. I've been after Oscar for two years for the negative. That would be a beauty to enlarge.

3. prk166

prk166 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 8, 2000
    Med City
    Congrats!

Things like that always make me wonder how accurate 442 is when it's not reporting on Britian.

4. Treetaliano

Treetaliano Member

Jun 29, 2002
    Charlotte, NC
    can someone post the pic?

5. Gunnersaurus

Gunnersaurus Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Jurassic Period
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Well, their web site is 442.rivals.net - but the search feature doesn't quite seem to work.

And I ain't got a scanner.

6. dcufan1984

dcufan1984 Member

Feb 17, 2002
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    well, if anyone else has a copy of this month's issue and is able to scan pictures, it would be much appreciated if you could post that here.

7. dcufan1984

dcufan1984 Member

Feb 17, 2002
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States