banners for saturday

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by dunkel, Apr 14, 2005.

1. dunkel

dunkel New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    is anyone else sitting in other sections?

well i am guess the idea of making a banner that reads "we will never forget" and the date would be in bad taste?

or how about "the fire is no place for a guppy"

2. stevewhit0

stevewhit0 New Member

Jun 26, 2001
    Champaign, IL
    over on the Section8 boards the banner situation has been taken care of by a very great man Michael Walsh.

3. Saeyddthe

Saeyddthe Member

Sep 5, 2003
    St. Looney ^the CB&J
    That banner won't be ready by Saturday though, so feel free...nay, encouraged... to help out in any way you can.

PS: steve ~ Not that I'm upset (I'm not, and thank you for the compliment :) ), but could you just misspell my screen name here on BS? ty ;)

4. jjayg

jjayg New Member

May 9, 2002
    Rolling Ghettos, IL
    Just to clarify Michael banner will be a beautiful tribute banner to Peter Wilt that will be ready in the near future but not on Saturday. Section 8 will have a banner reflecting our thoughts on this move.
    People in other sections by all means are encouraged to make banners. We would ask that they be either Pro-Wilt or anti-AEG's decision and not directed to Guppy as he has not (yet) done anything to harm the Fire.

5. stevewhit0

stevewhit0 New Member

Jun 26, 2001
    Champaign, IL
    No problem, sorry about that.

6. Mr. Trike

Mr. Trike New Member

Apr 7, 2003
    Chicago
    American
    Entertainment
    Gaffe

7. alf

alf Member+

Jun 29, 1999
    Illinois
    Club:
    Chicago Red Stars
    Any word on Petitions?? We could have few through the stadium collecting signatures.

8. jjayg

jjayg New Member

May 9, 2002
    Rolling Ghettos, IL
    I believe we have a petition prepared along with everything else. People willing to help should be at the stadium early. Either at the barn burners tailgate or on the steps of the south entrance by the underpass.

9. CelticPark

CelticPark Member

May 26, 2003
    Is anyone bringing their own banner? C'mon now!

10. DrBobC

DrBobC Member

Feb 28, 2004
    Burton upon Trent
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    one of the barnburners members suggested keeping the demonstration pro-peter. Reason being we have to at least learn to work with Guppy and maintain the same priveleges we currently have. Two wrongs don't necessarily make a right. I was angry for a few days but, let's approach this with as much dignity as PW did.