Banners and Tifo's

Discussion in 'MLS: Clubs' started by Sporting Real, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Sporting Real

Sporting Real Member+

Jun 29, 2011
    Kansas City
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The other day I started thinking. I came up with quite a few ideas for MLS team banners and/or tifo, and decided to share them with, the MLS Supporters. I have no pictures, but I think the ideas will be pretty easy to understand.

Philadelphia-How on fire is Sebastian Le Toux right now? I think this guy deserves a real nice tribute right now. I'm thinking a nice redone version of Liberty Leading the People, or the cover art for Viva La Vida. Replace Lady Liberty with Le Toux, change the flag to a Philadelphia flag, make sure his jersey is from last year so the team logo is prominent, and then, in white lettering, just like the font on Viva La Vida, put 'Viva Le Toux' instead.

New York-This one is obvious, and I'm surprised I've never seen something like it before. A banner with the outlines of a bunch of the players, above the words 'Bulls on Parade.' This should also probably be the official song of NYRB. Way to get the stadium pumped.

Portland-Wording would be 'No Pity In The Rose City,' with a bunch of the players outlines on there holding axes, and one of them holding Timber Jim's chainsaw.

Chicago-Epic. That's what this would be. A giant Chicago flag. A Fire logo in between the middle stars. A faint outline of all the trophies Chicago has won in between the other stars. Then the words. Inspired by a move done by Chicago's own CM Punk. 'Welcome to Chicago Mother F@#$%^!' Make it TV/family appropriate. Or not. You're Chicago. Do what you want.

2. Jahinho_Guerro

Apr 17, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    how do you support two mls teams? jw