Bahamas [NSR]

Discussion in 'Costa Rica' started by MoRado, Jan 15, 2007.

1. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    I am going to Bahamas for a few days, can somebody give me some advices/tips/comments/where-to-go/where-not-to-gos

2. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Don't talk about Costa rica , and don't refrence weed or rasta not every Carib smoke weed, I know u like to bring that up.
    As long as you stay at a resort or with cruise or with tourist group you will be okay. But if you are adventurous go where ever the ******** you want, its not my problem if some one rapes/ kill/ tourture/ burns/ your body .
    Have a nice vacation morado

3. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    thanks guate, something else?

4. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    where did you get the Money to go?????:D
    selling Coca ???
    JK its a cool spot , some people dig it because its a hip and young people go there , but old retired people hate it.

i got to go for free 3 years ago for school, it was some Student-Athlete conference for college bound athletes. fun i did snorkeling and eat good food and we rode a sea*doo PWC(personal water crafts) fast ass shit for an hour.

i would like to go now though, now that i want have anyone stopping me from drinking like last time.:(

5. rasadam

rasadam New Member

Feb 28, 2006
    Trinidad
    The Bahamas is really really touristy, you don't have much to worry about really. Plus the fact that it really depends if you're going to some all-inclusive remote island or some hotel in a chain on the larger ones.

6. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    what about tips? Am I supposed to tip everybody for every service/product I get?

7. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    Its expensive as hell, for one thing, and the Bahamian dollar is on-par with the American dollar, they`ll accept either one. Nassau, the capital, has a crime problem and trouble areas, and Freeport has a few also, but as long as you stay in tourist areas(I never do, I like to mingle and look for girls and always find trouble:D ) you should be alright. The people aren`t as friendly as in other Carribean Islands though.

8. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    thanks for all this info!

9. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    Is soccer like an important sport there?

10. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    No. I did manage to find a park where they played and everyone there was an immigrant or migrant worker from somewhere else(Central America, Jamaica, Haiti, etc.) They play more American sports, Basketball in particular.

11. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    Great place, nice people, i will post some pic later!