Azkargorta no le da chance a la selección

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by NotAgain, Aug 17, 2011.

1. NotAgain

NotAgain Member

Jan 31, 2011
    Problems???

BTW: I hope they (you know who) don't go after el vigoton!

2. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Justiniano is in tight watch, i'm guessing, so someone else might try something.
    The funny thing about what Azkargota is saying is something that every one of us already knows and what the country knows, just noone wants to do anything about it.

As i said before I rather take a two year ban, clean house, than be in the cellar the following 20+ years.

It is sad that there are that many people trying to make decision for Bolivia's futbol.

3. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    And most of those are there to line their pockets. Corruption and greed are the head of this snake. Once you cut that off you can maybe start to get your house in order. The problem is so widespread that no one trusts anyone to make this logical and important step. Isn't there ONE honest and brave man willing to take this job on in Bolivia? I fear the answer is no, there isn't one. And even if there were he would be up against cartel like conditions.

4. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I think Evo would make a better FBF president than Bolivian president... I mean that seriously

5. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Don't have a link gentlemen but el bigoton will be back in Bolivia in a few weeks and named Director nacional de futbol to head up a project for sub17 and other age group players. They're ironing out the last details of the deal $$$.

What's most needed is a national professional and serious tournament for all age groups, as of now there is none present hence the reason we no longer develop quality players.

Bolivar can have the best youth program with their Barcelona connection but it's not gonna help much when they play against atrocious competition like they do now in the la paz asosiacion.

6. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007

Boom goes the dynamite!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.facetasdeportivastv.com/nota.php?id=21503