Auf geht's, Jungs: German Youth Discussion Thread Vol. V

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Epitome990, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Dage

Dage Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 4, 2008
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Would love to reestablish our team as France's nightmare as it was before 2016. Let's beat them in two finals in a row. :cool:

aerez, Alex C, Ger90 and 1 other person repped this.
  2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -02 CB Beifus after impressing in 1st XI of season for 2BL KSC, on track for more.
    https://www.liga-zwei.de/ksc-marcel-beifus-empfiehlt-sich-fuer-mehr/

-02 CB Siebert an XI at 2BL FD is enjoy his season and also his love for FD+Germany.
    Making it big in his hometown makes him proud: “That makes it even more special. I've been playing for Fortuna since the U9 and grew up in the city. And then to play such a great game here in front of over 50,000 people like the 5-3 win over Schalke – it’s just beautiful!”

And honestly. Siebert on his first U21 appearances for the DFB: “It’s a brutal honor to play for Germany! Every child who plays football wants to wear the eagle on their chest. I enjoy every minute.”
    https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/...serklaerung-an-deutschland-86258348.bild.html

-LOL like I kept saying, 1BL coach Baumgart is pissed about 04 AM/W Diehl's refusal to sign the pro contract. Also refuses to let him bail in Winter as he wants him to help II potentially got up to 3rd Liga.....
    https://www.kicker.de/baumgarts-klartext-zu-diehl-warum-lehnst-du-uns-ab-981709/artikel

-06 GK Heide interview
    https://www.dfb.de/news/detail/heide-grossartige-chance-auf-den-wm-titel-257297/

-on 06 M Harchaoui
    Harchaoui a “real six for Germany”
    Harchaoui in particular delivered an impressive performance, his best World Cup performance to date. As a long-term runner and tackler, he was one of Germany's strongest against Argentina, also went on the offensive several times and stayed cool during the penalty shootout. Sky commentator Timo Schäfers was full of praise for the 17-year-old from Bergheim, calling him a “not-so-secret hero” and a “real six-man for Germany”.

Harchaoui moved from SC West to Geißbockheim as a 13-year-old. In June he had already triumphed with the DFB-U17 at the European Championships in Hungary and made it into the team of the tournament. The opponent that Germany beat in the final (5:4 a.e.) was the one that is now waiting in the World Cup final on Saturday (1 p.m.): France. The Equipe Tricolore beat Mali 2-1 in the round of the last four.

Harchaoui before 26th game – only Kroos has more
    Germany is in the final for only the second time ever. For the first time since the World Cup premiere in 1985, when the DFB team - with the then Cologne talent Ralf Sturm in the squad - lost 2-0 to Nigeria. Harchaoui, von der Hitz & Co. can immortalize themselves in football history as the first German U17 world champions.

Should Harchaoui play in Surakarta on Saturday - which is certain as he has started every game so far - it would be his 26th appearance for the U17 national team. This would put the six-man team on a par with an ex-FC professional: Sascha Bigalke also played 26 times for the German U17s. Only Toni Kroos has played more games for this DFB selection. An absolute world-class footballer in the service of Real Madrid, a five-time Champions League winner and world champion. Kroos' trophy cabinet could hardly be more full. But a U17 World Cup title is also missing from his collection.
    https://geissblog.koeln/2023/11/nicht-ganz-so-heimlicher-held-harchaoui-auf-den-spuren-von-kroos/

-Following 07 CF Izekor and 07 M Mensah now its 07 AM/W Onyeka's turn at Bayer, are the tides turning??? Still more promising 07s at Bayer too.

UNTIL 2027: BAYER 04 EXTENDS THE CONTRACT OF TOP TALENT FRANCIS ONYEKA
    Bayer 04 Leverkusen has signed U17 player Francis Onyeka permanently. The Bundesliga club has agreed on a contract extension with the 16-year-old midfielder until June 30, 2027.

“Francis Onyeka is a child of the club and of Bayer 04 through and through. “I’m all the more pleased about his excellent development,” says sports director Simon Rolfes. “We are firmly convinced that Francis will continue his successful career with us.”

Onyeka has been playing in Bayer 04's youth team since he was seven. The Gummersbach native, who moved to Leverkusen from SC Borussia Lindenthal-Hohenlind, scored three goals in three European Championship qualifiers for the German Football Association's U-17 team in the fall ( DFB).

In the B-Junioren-Bundesliga West, Onyeka scored six goals in six games. The young talent played nine games (2 goals) in the A-Junior Bundesliga West. The German youth international also trains regularly with the Werkself and is registered for the UEFA Europa League.

“Bayer 04 is exactly the right club for me,” says Onyeka. “The conditions are ideal, the support is great. I see the opportunity here to become a successful professional footballer.”

3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    would be 3 back to back Ws vs France if we beat them too as we trashed them 3-1 in the U17 Euro GS.

but won't be easy without Ouedraogo and Herrmann. Still impressive we beat Spain without them and then beat Argentina without those 2+Kabar+Schmitt.

depleted Germany making final, although I presume Schmitt will be back for final only missed to illness. Kabar not sure.

Alex C repped this.
  4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    deserves its own post

ugh why does Bayern chances to 1st continue to be a parody???
    Really Fust, Dettoni (non-German), Jonathans (non-German).
    https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/...uchel-fust-dettoni-jonatha-86257300.bild.html

Does it have to be said
    Fust+Dettoni=benchers and Jonathans is a very very mediocre player went from CF to W to even RB, can barely score in attack.

Dettoni also flopped in a lot of Youth League matches and was behind numerous CBs, just needed them to bail or for them to be injured for him to even make RL bench......

and this is why Copado needs to 100% bail, he's most productive Bayern II player and gets 0 chances these days. Jonathans does nothing and in 1st training, LOL.

look forward to Copado and others in bailing.

on Fust since he's the only German. If he's so highly rated how does he have 0 XIs in II.........
    Leon Fust (20)
    The German-Russian is the complete opposite of Dettoni in terms of size. Fust is 1.74 meters – and a left-back.

According to BILD information, in the amateur units with Tuchel's few remaining stars during the international breaks, he impressed with his technique and ball security this season. The former DFB U16 national player was a little reminiscent of new signing and Tuchel's favorite Raphael Guerreiro (29/free transfer from Dortmund).

Fust (contract until 2025) came from the SpVgg Kaufbeuren youth team in 2016. He played for seven years in the youth teams at Bayern, and since 2021 for the regional league team Bayern II (25 appearances, one goal). Now he was able to prove himself again in a unit with Tuchel.

5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    on topic of CFs
    -still don't get the DFB U20 obsession with 04-Marino over others. I mean so many 04 CFs are doing better than him.......

or the calling up only 1 CF every International break.....
    -on topic of 05-Uzun, DFB were like for him and 05 AM Yildiz others were rated ahead.....I mean outside of Pejcinovic and Weiper who is rated higher from 05 CFs??? DFB kept doing the whole Pejcinovic/Weiper or bust, if one is absent then only 1 gets called up and no other gets chance....very dumb. As for Yildiz he's breakingthrough Juventus while others are in smaller clubs and even package wise, I don't buy that others was ahead even if he wouldn't be a 05 XI could easily have made squad.

I don't understand why DFB is so set for 03, 04, 05 CFs that its specific list of CFs and that's IT, very rare for anyone to have gotten chance......

now its gonna be Turkey Senior NT vs Germany U20 for Uzun......reality he wouldn't play much for Turkey Senior NT at this stage in time. But would he accept to play Germany U20 which is friendlies and see from there before making FINAL choice???

-I do LOL at USA fans who were like 04-Sanogo is best 04 CF in Germany after Moukoko.....yeah 01-Kania is ahead of him at FCN and I don't see him as 2nd most promising either. That fixation with Youth club stats.

-on 07 CF Etcibasi who looks like next promising Schalke CF
    Quote from Youth boss, also getting praise from his Schalke U17 coach,
    "Taycan brings a lot with him, but still has a few areas of work to do, which is completely normal at his age. Sometimes he still wants to bang his head against the wall and desperately want to prove something. The quality he has was demonstrated again last weekend vs BVB proved his worth and scored two goals."

he gets praised in general for his dribbling, vision, finishing etc.

its interesting to see that the regular 07 CFs in NT are getting praise whether
    Stange, Izekor, Etcibasi, Husser

I've also seen Gaul Souza who is just outside of NT for 07, has gotten called up for friendlies also getting some hype. Well I hope he does better than the poached by Morocco 06-Alaoui, will always root for player with Germany over poached one.....sorry, not sorry, LOL.

won't comment on any of them because I'm more wait and see how the whole any CF does in U19 clubs before in general, I pay more attention to U19 over U17 as players more likely to jump to 1st teams from U19.

6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    WOW
    Stuttgart II recent 6-0 trashing W over weekend had 11/11 of the XI being Academy produced players. ALL Germans too, if you pay attention to the pictures its all children pictures of them from when younger. Its 1st time this club played like this. Its also super rare for any club.

The #VfBU21's 6-0 win against TSV Schott Mainz last Sunday was not only special in terms of the result: the starting line-up only included players who were trained in the #VfB-NLZ - a first for VfB

we are still waiting on this club and integration.

Alex C repped this.
  7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    looks like 02 AM Egloff, 03 CF Kastanaras and 05 M di Benedetto are training with Stuttgart 1st team, so none of them are in today's II match.

its been said that this is 1st time di Benedetto trains with 1st team under Hoeness as he was injured in Summer and then not always there during International break. Lets hope impresses in training.

we really need the Stuttgart 05s to finally breakthrough between Seimen, Azevedo, Fritschi, Raimund, Ulrich, di Benedetto

Alex C repped this.
  8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    ah my kind of trash talk!!!

1729483889171726605 is not a valid tweet id

and of course there can't be trash talk without triggered fans coming out of nowhere to cry, LOL.
    1729853396377629036 is not a valid tweet id

1729853870384296193 is not a valid tweet id

LOL money no money, Argentina usually are title contenders anyways, its a poor excuse. Also coaches, vast vast vast majority of Germany YNT coaches are rubbish and threw their own players under the bus to save face, yeah, LULZ.

and DFB aren't corrupt???? LOL, how many Police raids and Presidents and head honchos who were forced to resign for sketchy things.

also Germany and Argentina are rivals, duh we are gonna gloat!!!!! Its pathetic that you bitch about it though.

all excuses, we accept your tears not your excuses.

Alex C repped this.
  9. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    And of course the Argentinians would never have trash talked if they had won...:whistling:

It's all a bit of fun anyway, they are literally reigning World Champions, should lighten up.

Ger90 repped this.
  10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    they 100% would have gloated, its same for Pengland they get triggered but would gloat when they win but act all innocent.

I mean one comment called our U17 the worst ever LOL.....if that's case you should be embarrased to have lost to Germany missing 4 players.:ROFLMAO:

Alex C repped this.
  11. aerez

aerez Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    Jul 8, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Despite the wins Germany looked objectively terrible versus Spain and Argentina. No team is 100% in this tournament. Argentina have a lot of people not playing either that are top class.

Congrats on your win and good luck in the final.

The Jitty Slitter repped this.
  12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    LOL,
    "objectively terrible"

says who you Argentinian fans? Aka Subjectively.

you lost vs a team that was missing 4 players and nobody is talking about the left out 06 players but ones who got injured/ill DURING Tourney. So yeah depleted Germany made final. And 4 players are all XI players too that's almost 50% of an XI.

and you think making finals is based ONLY on skills? It isn't it's also based on mentality, the will to win. We are down who cares we shall comeback and WIN. This team has both skills and mentality. Spain was all technical but did almost nothing in 90 min, what does that give you?

and purpose of them going far are
    1-force the dumbass German clubs in integration....yes German clubs use YNT results AGAINST German players. German players sell for peanuts and these clubs make a million excuses to not integrate.THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE.

This tourney will catapault numerous players. Ouedraogo who is injured and has highest market value in whole tourney is headed for top club in Summer. Moreira is seen by many as one of best RBs in tourney, a weak position for us, so if that boosts him, all good. I posted during tourney club reactions to these players and its all......headed towards integration for almost all of them.
    2-The majority of these players all have the phsyique and skills to jump to 1BL-2BL. People always forget that German leagues are VERY physical league. Its a prequisite to jump to pros. The ones who lack physicality will delay pro jump by DEFAULT for years.
    3-Bring in some euphoria give the Senior NT are rubbish
    4-Remind the Senior NT of what its been missing since 2017 aka the monster mentality. Our coach sees this team as like Germany 80-90s, where the team can Defend, score at any time, difference maker qualities, Crazy mentality etc. And guess want ALL non-Germans said the same shit about Germany of old,

"such a boring ********ing team and shit but they still made finals and won trophies, ******** them."

I 100% recall as a kid in 90s-00s where everyone who wasn't German hated us for those reasons. Never watched 80s Germany but even they were brought up by non-Germans always negative. I didn't give a rats ass though. It was Klinsmann+Low crazy obsessed attacking team that drew in non-German fans but that only won us 1 trophy.
    5-the 2005 Age Group is rated higher than 2006 anyways. And top talents are there from older and younger age groups.....they can't all make Senior NT but one has to be delusional if one thinks none will make Senior NT from this tourney.
    6-a chance to win a trophy we've never won and haven't made final since 1985. And close the year on good note, even if lose in final. I think 1 trophy+1 final is good note to end 2023 for Youth Footy, not much too complain. And a lot of interesting/promising players who will make career progress in 2nd half of season!!!!

Alex C repped this.
  13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    also from a Germany fan, this team even with injuries is complete team. Not many holes and every position is covered twice over in this age group alone.

compare Senior NT
    -garbage mentality
    -garbage and lax in duels and aggressivness
    -can barely defend and concede vs every team they play vs.....yeah pathetic
    -high line fixation and wide open to counters
    -garbage in FK+corners
    -lovefest for false 9
    -neverending passing that amounts to nothing
    -issues with LB and RB more like coaches in love with false fullbacks even when fullbacks are there

list can go on and on, sooooooo much wrong with Senior NT.
    we are seeing a lot of ex players who are trashing current Senior NT.

also less we forget the purpose of winning youth trophies is to build winner's mentality in the players at a young age.

do people forget that
    -Neuer, Ozil, Howedes, Hummels, Boateng, Khedira=ALL won U21 Euro together 2009
    -Kroos=3rd place in U17 WC 2007
    -Mustafi+Gotze=both won OUR LAST U17 Euro prior to 2023 back in 2009

and these are WC winners too. So yeah it helps dev players for future tourneys. Its actually interesting to see that they won in 2009 both tourneys.

fun fact while Europe was writing off our boys in winning U17 Euro....PRIOR to tourney every single interview I saw the boys were like WE ARE GONNA WIN THIS TOURNEY.....I'm 100% sure non-Germans would accuse us of arrogance.....but its more like confidence......and they WON, LOL.

I also avoided posting it, but its same thing for this U17 WC, our boys were pre-tourney also saying they WILL make the final.......and guess what they made the final.

now that's rare to see, players achieving what they set out to do.

14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Stats don't give full picture, LOL, our coach and players have said that
    WE allowed Spain all the possession, that was our INTENT and it worked out perfectly fine. Its called being outcoached. Spain only had 5 shots on target too, that's ALL they mustered in 90 mins.

Also if the Spanish GK (got red carded) didn't foul Yalcinkaya then Germany would have won this 2-0 as well, LMAO.

LOL and Argentinian goals were also German blunders don't kid yourself.

triggered by what? You come in here to troll to begin with.

Yeah I don't buy the fake pleasentries passive-aggressive BS from you. You basically one hand trash Germany and on other hand pretend your not fully - when you are.

No my mental issues are perfectly fine, the real question is to the trolls who dare come here. And you lot constantly get triggered by trash talk and all such.

why come here to begin with? NOBODY like NOBODY is interested in your POV, LOL. What the ******** do I care about Penglish or Argentinians POV? I don't not even for a second.

nobody wants you in here anyways.

take the L, cry the tears and go home to the Argentinian boards.:thumbsup:

Alex C repped this.
  15. aerez

aerez Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    Jul 8, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    #23515 aerez, Nov 29, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2023
    I didn't write a full essay trying to explain something. Only upset people write poorly paragraphed posts like you do, to a rival fan you think you clowned. Anyway, if you want to talk with me we're cool with people in the Argentina forums.

Despite what you think, we like you guys as rivals.

Maybe you'll get some more perspective from our side. :)

(ps the stats were pretty accurate to the actual play :thumbsup:, I guess spain almost scoring 3 goals is a great tactic if you want to lose. Talk about being outcoached. :coffee:)

16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    that's an essay?

yeah I was trying to explain to a dolt like you why your wrong. And you still are.

LOL and English is my 3rd language to begin, go cry a river that its poorly writen post. I don't care, I type very fast to begin with and even if some are poorly written you have to be very low IQ if the points don't come across...

I don't need your perspective. People who don't know shit about German football or follow the careers of the players have no business speaking about them.

here's my perspective
    "Your team is objectively terrible."

okay good for you nobody gives a shit so GTFO and don't come back. And no no interest in going to Argentinian boards or discussing with you or any Argentinian fans anything.

17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    trolling loser aside

CL, TRIPLE CL DEBUTS!!!!
    -04 RB/CB Morgalla makes his CL debut as 46 min sub for Salzburg. Subbed on for a CB it seems, 0-0 FT.

-04 M Pavlovic as 26 min sub for Bayern

-03 LB Kratzig as 4 min sub for Bayern

its good as Morgalla+Pavlovic are 2027 U21 Euro eligible!!!! So hopefully just beginning for both. Kratzig is weird if he does fully breakthrough Bayern who does he write off from squad from U21, Netz or Brown? And Brown looks headed to 1BL in Summer too. So we could very well see Kratzig, Netz, Brown, John (injured) all in 1BL soon enough....the 02-03 LB fight.

3rd Liga
    -02 GK Schreiber (on loan) with 3 back to back clean sheets for Saarbrucken

RL
    -05 GK Seimen back from injury and 2 back to back clean sheets for Stuttgart II. Looks like Stuttgart played last 25 min with 10 men too.

Alex C repped this.
  18. aerez

aerez Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    Jul 8, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    These aren't your boards, newbie from 2016 and this isn't twitter. You were trying to explain what? How germany has so many issues, like every other nation?

You can't even see the game with your own eyes, but that's fine. Imagine what you want to think. I can't argue, convince you otherwise what you like to believe or whole heartedly feel.

Take care. :)

19. aerez

aerez Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    Jul 8, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    #23519 aerez, Nov 29, 2023
    If you go back to my very first post, nothing I said was trollish. Maybe a bit arguementative, but I'm not coming here to insult you. Just challenge some of the comments.

You're the one who is insulting in every post. (shrug).

Did I take some banter shots at you, yes, but I didn't realize you are weak minded. I've spoken to thousands of people in arguements. Very few people respond or act like you do.

20. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

Outcoached? If we wanted to lose? Our u17 have now won 12 straight tournament matches, have beaten England, Portugal, France x2, Spain & Argentina. Euro champs and WC finalists. You think that is all a fluke? I think our tactics are working pretty well.

Don't give a fvck if Spain had more possession and played a million sideways passes, we out fought them and won. Should have been 2-0 without the last man foul/red for their GK.

This is just the standard shit we always used to get in the past, guess it's a good sign that we are seeing a re-emergence of traditional German traits in our next gen and most importantly a winning mentality. Don't care about praise for pretty football, main thing is win and produce at clutch moments.

Dage, Ger90 and aerez repped this.
  21. aerez

aerez Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    Jul 8, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    #23521 aerez, Nov 29, 2023
    Thanks for providing better insight and giving a more reasonable response.
    I didn't know you were on a 12 game run. That's actually pretty impressive.
    You do make valuable points and I agree that winning mentality is required for the grind. It will be interesting to see if they can transition this ability to senior team. The u17 and mens international football are too different things. Hopefully you do, so you can start trashing France again and knocking them out earlier.

Also for what it's worth, yes please become France's nightmare again. Also that guy who wrote those two posts, yes, I read everything he wrote.

22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    you clearly don't follow German football if you did you would know that DFB, German media, German clubs constantly shit on German Age Groups.

with things like
    -terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible age groups, this isn't about 1 age group either but huge number of them.
    -incoming doomsday, this is a common one. With DFB brass even having a timetable for this so called incoming doomsday. This for me is the next gen version of Doomsday when we reach year 2000, who remembers that?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    -minnows catching up, riiiiiiiight, not really tbh.
    -0 talents in ALL of Germany, yeah because to them anyone NOT in 1BL=doesn't exist. Funny thing about that is that list of 0 talents seems to increase by the season and even some coaches have dimissed this BS line that is often used.
    -trash age groups for not going far in tourneys, they never ever care about explanation whether mass injuries or coach blunders or whatever none of it matters to them. Results is all that speaks their language. Coaches are exempt from trashing but never the players they get trashed to moon
    -how do clubs react when DFB is constantly shitting on age groups at every chance? They also go with the flow. Why integrate when German sell for peanuts when DFB say they are shit so we should go for players abroad instead.......so DFB also screwing players at club level with their public outcry, very self-defeating. Even if you thought Age Group X or Y is rubbish STFU and keep it yourself, 0 reasons to talk about it publicly.
    -DFB will pretend otherwise but prior to U17 Euro they have 0 faith in 2006 Age group....who won that tourney and now chance for a 2nd trophy and never won before. So yeah these boys have given MASSIVE DOUBLE L to DFB and their negativity. If one recalls their tone after U17 Euro Trophy was + and has been + with this U17 WC too.

and you try to pain it like
    "boo-hoo every NT has problems."

NO they don't, I don't think any NT will ever beat the MASS NEGATIVITY AND PESSISM AND SELF-SABOTAGE OF GERMAN FOOTY.

so yeah reaching a World Cup Final is important for German football. Whether we win or not makes no real difference but it does change perception with dumbass DFB and German clubs.

the 2005 Age Group-onwards on track for more upwards swings for us. And if one includes the top talents from the older age group. Could form something far far far more interesting/promising than current Senior NT players. Once DFB start their youth initiative, was it supposed to start next season or one after? I forgot and improve and focus on more important things and specific position training being a fixed thing, could improve even more the future talents. Germany is a country that is NOWHERE NEAR full optimization of talents.

I personally don't care about youth trophies. I said it past, would take 1 Senior NT trophy over a million youth trophy. The relevance of youth trophies is question of DFB/clubs problem+creating that winning mentality while still young and its good experience other than that who cares. I won't cry if we lose the final. I stated prior to tourney my hope was SF min and us winning Medal, well even 2nd wins a medal so mission accomplished.

my focus is on quality of players and players by position that's it. Because at end of day, you enter the Senior NT with a position. So yeah the players here have quality and very promising package and numerous numerous players that will be interesting to follow. Senior NT isn't 1st topic for any of them its topic of breakingthrough clubs that matters 1st.

Alex C repped this.
  23. aerez

aerez Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    Jul 8, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    #23523 aerez, Nov 29, 2023
    I read everything you wrote by the way. The greatest thing I got from you was how under powered your team was and how much of an achievement this is.

I also like how you say Argentina played terrible, but when almost everyone who isn't an Argentina fan have said they played some of the best football in this tournament. Like Germany they faced some good opposition to get to the Semi Final. Playing African teams in this level is not easy.

I like how you are focussing on every asset to explain to me every level and how every position is covered for Germany and how this bolds well for the future, but at the same time dismiss Argentina's achievements (or without understanding facets of the rise of players for the U17 level)

You dismiss how I told you Argentina has the same issues with missing some of our best forwards or even defensive players. I love that part. For some reason, it's only Germany that manged to achieve something here. What if I told you, the U17 Argentina team performed exceptionally well, like your germany u17 team performed. That's not in your discussion group is it?

We can compare what we saw in this tournament, after the second game Argentina outclassed most of their opposition and only bowed out because of PK's. Fair enough good enough win, but from what I saw of Germany, wasn't good enough in my books. However, you need tournaments to be lucky and win games. That applies to all our championships stars both our teams have in the final. Our three stars and your 3 latest stars all required some luck to get it. The finest margins.

You don't deserve anymore explanation, your insults really defy your character. At the very least, I figured I owned you a good explanation to answer your first two posts that had some info, your latter posts are pathetic.

On your final post, I could argue every point you just said, but this is the German boards, I'm not that entitled to bring that type of arguement here. If this was some other board, maybe I would go off on all your points.

Adios.

At the end of the day, that's our assesment as well in the Argentina boards for our team, future and players too.

24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    nice true patriot!!!!!

Hard to believe!
    U17 World Cup hero had to quit his job at Hertha
    Marc Ritter is a sought-after athletic trainer

Germany's U17s storm into the World Cup final against France in Indonesia (Saturday, 1 p.m., CET). A big trump card: the boys' incredible fitness!

Athletic trainer Marc Ritter (38) is responsible for this.

Marc Ritter is currently the DFB's athletic trainer with Germany's U17s at the World Cup in Indonesia and will be in the final against France on Saturday
    Marc Ritter is the DFB's athletic trainer with Germany's U17s at the World Cup in Indonesia and will be in the final against France on Saturday

He is already a World Cup hero after his team beat the USA (3:2), Spain (1:0) and Argentina (7:5 n.E.) in the knockout games in temperatures of over 30 degrees and high humidity thanks to great athleticism – ranked low.

Crazy: Ritter had to quit his job at Hertha for his World Cup dream!

Since 2018, Ritter has worked full-time at Hertha as the academy's lead athletic trainer. At the same time, since 2020 he has been supporting the German 2006 team on a part-time basis at the DFB, with whom he sensationally won the European Championship title in the summer.

Now Ritter suddenly had to decide on a job! DFB or Hertha?

When asked by BILD, Ritter confirmed: “Yes, that’s right! Hertha had told me that they wouldn't let me go to the World Cup due to the situation because they needed me in Berlin. I did not expect that. But when do you have the chance of a World Cup? So I accepted that and resigned from Hertha at the end of October. We still parted on good terms and can all look each other in the eye.”

Hertha loses a top coach! Why wasn't the World Cup approved for Ritter?

Marc Ritter recently made Hertha's U19 and before that Hertha's U23 fit. His detailed work and motivational speeches are greatly appreciated by all players

Zecke Neuendorf (48), director of the academy and licensed player area, gives the reasons from Hertha's perspective: “We are grateful that we had a really good athletic trainer in Marc Ritter. A really good guy that the players all love. But for him his DFB dream is bigger than the Hertha dream. We have drawn attention to the fact that right now we are focusing on individualization – i.e. individual, personal training work with top talents – and that we need every man here for this.”

Curse of a good deed: Ritter was on the move a lot thanks to his successful part-time job at the DFB (two successful European Championship qualifying tournaments plus the European Championship tournament in summer 2023).

Hertha is looking for a new athletic trainer
    In the meantime, Hertha has filled Ritter's role as head athletic trainer at the Hertha Academy internally with Markus Hödl (38, still in the professional ranks last season). A successor is now being sought for Hertha's U19 team, where Ritter last worked.

What's next for Ritter?

Ritter: “I only have the World Cup final on my mind at the moment. Five months ago our team became European champions against France, now it's against France again for the World Cup title. The double with this vintage would be unique. It really is like a dream!”

Ritter's contract with the DFB expires after the World Cup tournament. Then the World Cup hero is free on the market and open to new, big challenges.

Alex C repped this.
  25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    completely wrong for entire 1st paragraph, LULZ.

where did I say Argentina played terrible? I said your goals were also blunders aka gifts from Germany. I didn't watch anyone in this tourney except for Germany, don't give a shit about the rest.

whether you played well or not........don't care.....goood for you I guess.....

bro nobody gives a shit about Argentina in here, you lost take a ********ing hike and move on. Outside of some trash talk that I posted above for comedy sake. We are all just thinking about France match.

guy comes over a day later just to cry about a post, when we are on France focus now.

Argentina.....who cares, good luck in your 3rd place medal match, we have no more business with you lot and outside of WC Argentina are nothing to us. Its why I tend to focus on Euro teams, U17 Euro, U19 Euro, U21 Euro......the focus is Euro which is yearly. And we don't always qualify for U17 WC and U20 WC too.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaa is all I see, insults, a dolt is a dolt, not an insult if its true, LOL.