Auf geht's, Jungs: German Youth Discussion Thread Vol. V

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Epitome990, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Dage

Dage Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 4, 2008
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #23476 Dage, Nov 28, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2023
    Good game, apart from the last 20 minutes of the first half. Shame they couldn't hold on the lead though. But the FIFA refereee probably would have let them played 10 minutes of injury time for Argentina to score an equalizer. They got manhandled in the penalty shootout, though. Apart from several great talents when going forward I was not much impressed by this Argentinian team. Or to put it on another way: keeper talent matter too. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

edit: the team lost 3 starters due to injury after the Spain game. That's even more impressive and shows the depth of the squad. Would be so great to beat Spain, Argentina and eventually France to go all the way. Epic tourney!

Riquelme100, Alex C, dips82 and 2 others repped this.
  2. HTCONEM8

HTCONEM8 Member+

AC Milan
    May 16, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    CMIIW, if Germany wins this u-17 tournament then Germany is the 3rd nation to win all five FIFA 11-a-side men's titles (FIFA's Senior WC, FIFA's Confederations Cup, U-20 WC, U-17 WC, and the Olympics) after France and Brazil, no?

Germanyfan1993, Alex C and Ger90 repped this.
  3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Highllights at FIFA.com
    https://www.plus.fifa.com/en/player...591a-426e-95aa-0433848acc5e&entryPoint=Slider

I only watched the PK shootout, but we blundered in 3/3 goals conceded a lot of unecessary especially the 1st goal conceded, Brunner should have done better there defensively. Still that we came back from down 2-1 to 3-2 lead and Argentina needed to be given so much injury time just to equalize. All impressive without Ouedraogo, Herrmann, Schmitt, Kabar. Hahaha, Spain loses to us missing 2 players and Argentina loses to us missing double that and 4 players, LOL.

Wück: “Showed our true colors in the second half”
    “It’s beautiful,” said coach Wück. "I'm really happy for the boys. We actually slept through the entire first half. We showed our true colors in the second half. I'm so proud that we turned it around in the end."

And goalkeeper Heide added: "It's just unbelievable. Our team showed throughout the tournament that we have such a great mentality and can always come back."

4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    but but but but but but but but but but but I was told by DFB, German media, troll poster etc that Germany has ZERO ZERO ZERO CFs.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

its clear as frick that Moerstedt and Brunner looking like some of most promising 06 CFs in the world based on U17 WC.

the Weiper and Pejcinovic are some of most promising 05 CFs in Europe.

while Moukoko is clearly one of most promising 04 CFs in Europe too

and soooooooooooooooo many more, wave of next gen CFs is a THING 100%.

Alex C repped this.
  5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    NOICE!!!!!!

Mali 1-0 HT

6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    wow just noticed that
    NO EURO TEAM HAS EVER WON BOTH U17 EURO AND U17 WC AT SAME TIME

the previous 4 U17 WC European champions NONE won U17 Euro.

Example when Pengland won 2017 U17 WC they lost the 2017 U17 Euro Final.

7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    booooo France taking advantage of 10 man Mali to make it 1-1.

honestly I don't feel like playing vs France in back to back final and those frogs will 100% be pumped for revenge against depleted Germany.......

8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    looks like Germany vs France is gonna be as France takes 2-1 lead vs 10 men Mali......needed red card to score twice.....

we really took hardest route to final with Spain, Argentina and next France.

if we win this with a depleted squad its even bigger achievement, LOL. And if we lose in final, then one can easily say that Ouedraogo, Herrmann, etc could have made difference too.

I do believe that full strenght Germany would 100% be champions but now its coin toss.

Alex C repped this.
  9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    04 W Bamba assist for the 1-0 lead vs Milan U19.

tap in header from Rijkhoff after pin point cross. LOL Rijkhoff in general is a very tap in CF tbh.

Bamba should 100% leave Dortmund, nothing but bench for irrelevant older players. Dortmund II in 3rd Liga is mostly useless to have at that level since they aren't doing much of anything.

Alex C repped this.
  10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

LOL

more like Mbappe-Haaland pairing is like the 2 Germans, not other way around.;):whistling:

Germanyfan1993 and Alex C repped this.
  11. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Coach Christian Wück: We are very proud and happy that we made it to the final. The boys have it in them to take the last step. Now we want the gold medal too. I believe that the fans in Germany have been longing for a team like this for a long time. We won't be able to prevent racist comments from a few idiots, unfortunately they happen all over the world. But I think that Germany is now very proud of the team. The boys give their hearts to our country, they were all born in Germany and are all proud to be able to play with the eagle on their chest. It's a really big honor and that's exactly what you notice.

Double goalscorer Paris Brunner: I am very proud of my team. We definitely want to win the title now and finish the journey together. We were good today, but I know we can do better. We will also show that in the finale. The coach said that we should believe in ourselves and act as a team, and we did that. It worked.

Captain Noah Darvich: The game today cost some nerves, but that's somehow part of our team. The equalizer at the end was extremely unfortunate, but luckily we also have good goalkeepers in Germany. Before the game, Konsti (goalkeeper Konstantin Heide; editor's note) told me to stay calm, he would do it. I didn't think he could do that, but after today's game he can tell me whatever he wants - I believe him. (laughs) We will try everything to win in the final. We didn't come here to come second.

Konstantin Heide: It was a really incredible game and I am incredibly proud of the team. I knew that I would be there when I had to play, was allowed to play. I know my strengths and can draw enough self-confidence from them. It's unbelievable when you consider that we have already won the European Championship and now have the chance to win the World Cup. We now have to invest a lot more in order to achieve this. There was no German U17 world champion yet. It would be history, but a very tough game awaits us.

Fayssal Harchaoui: I'm at a loss for words. It's simply indescribable what we played on the pitch. We put up a great fight, especially in the second half, it just couldn't get any better. You really saw that everyone was fighting for everyone, even when we had cramps and no one could do it anymore. I think more team is not possible. We never lost faith. We have definitely already made history, but we want to finish the story. We didn't come here for nothing and left our strength on the pitch. We want to crown the tournament in the final.

Robert Ramsak: I'm at a loss for words. Incomprehensible. Indescribable. The equalizer in stoppage time was of course a shock for us. But at the final whistle of the game it was clear to us that we would compete with conviction in the penalty shootout and win. I knew I was going to shoot into the bottom right corner. I walked up to the ball, concentrated on the ball and then hit it.

Kurt Rüger: I think that we will only realize tomorrow what we have achieved today. We made the dream of representing Germany in a World Cup final possible for ourselves. I was hoping that Konsti would save a penalty. After he parried Argentina's first two attempts so brilliantly, it was clear to me that we would win the game. I trusted each of the competing shooters. Throughout the tournament we have been a team that thrives on mentality. And in games like this we also have the class we need to win. This is what sets us apart. We deserve to be in the final and become world champions. Complete.

Winners Osawe: It was an incredible feeling, both on the field and the atmosphere in the stands, from the spectators who were cheering and supporting us. It was just a crazy game that we won with our mentality and our individual quality. I'm just happy and joyful to be in the final. This is the best feeling there is. Konsti simply showed today that everyone in our team is important and always ready. He made his debut today and delivered an outstanding performance. Deserved “Man of the Match”. The team and I wish him that from the bottom of our hearts.

Alex C repped this.
  12. Germanyfan1993

Bayern München
    Germany
    Jun 17, 2018
    I think against france we have a good shot, against mali they are a wild card and got lucky to lose today honestly, so this final benefits us i think.

Ger90 repped this.
  13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

he's also the 1st 05-onwards GK to make pro debut as this season he played 1 XI in 3rd Liga for Unterhaching. He's also the bench GK at the club, very likely will get more caps this season and seen as future #1.

lol seeing people calling him Courtois regen.

he deserves MOTM today, was his 1st Germany cap since September 2022 in a friendly. Was his 1st Germany competitive match, crazy match for him to play in as bench GK for the tourney and making crucial saves.

well reality we have TONS of promising young GKs
    guys like
    -Fruchtl, Krahl, Ramaj, Atubolu, Ernst, Urbig, Backhaus from 00-onwards=just the begining 100%.
    -Nevermind the Nubel, Kastenmeier, Reimann, Dahmen, Menzel Hoffmann, Grill (loan), Weiner (#1 for 1BL promotion candidates too), Kristof from 96-99 too all #1s in 1BL-2BL.

more 00-01 will breakthrough and become #1s in relevant pros in future with guys like
    Mantl, Philipp, Riess, Olschowsky, Plogmann (loan), Voll, V.Muller, Unbehaun (club are 2BL promotion candidates), Kersken (loan), Schulze......last 6 are #1s in 3rd Liga so soon enough bunch will end up upwards, while 1st 4 are 1BL-2BL-1st Abroad bench GKs.

only matter of time until the Gebhardt (2BL promotion candidate), Schreiber (3rd Liga #1, loan), Schenk (3rd Liga #1, loan), Krumrey (Austrian 2nd #1, could become next Salzburg #1), Weiss (2BL bench, future #1), Seimen (confirmed to be future #1 in 1BL), Podlech (contender for future #1 at Schalke), Kwasigroch/Goller (one of them likelt to be next #1 at Hertha once Ernst bails), etc all breakthrough higher from 02-onwards. So many others too.

one shouldn't forget the Bayern GK lot of
    Hulsmann, Ballis, Schmitt, one they leave Bayern. I'm 100% sure Schmitt is gonna have a SHIT TON of interest after U17 Euro+U17 WC showings. Hulsmann likely to go on loan in Summer if not for injury would have been loaned out.

Our Original #1 for 2006 Age group Timo Schlieck is BACK from long term injury played his 1st match in almost a whole year over weekend for Leipzig U19 and again #1 for today's Leipzig U19 Youth League match. Him and all GKs from clubs with no II teams, we have to wait for them to leave their clubs.

Alex C repped this.
  14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    don't forget the frogs will be pumped for revenge losing U17 Euro final.

its not gonna be easy and likely to end up a close affair, just hope the moment of magic comes from Germans!!!!

Germanyfan1993 repped this.
  15. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Would have preferred Mali as if in case we did lose would be less annoying then France lol.

Seriously though whatever happens it's been another great tournament, in this calendar year our 06 now have wins v England, Portugal, France x2, Spain & Argentina. Plus they now have 12 straight wins in tournament finals matches. Euro champs and WC finalists. Constantly showing character to come back, win tight matches, win penalty shoot outs, cope with injuries/suspensions etc. Let's just fire Nagelsmann and appoint Wuck for next summer. ;)

Dage, dips82, Ger90 and 1 other person repped this.
  16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    yeah I was hoping for Mali because if we lose its not bad for Africa getting boost. Some see this as Mali Golden Gen too. But losing to France is 100% annoying,

nah lets hire Low again so that he can FINISH Germany off with his wise ideas of German mentality are not important, LMAO, what a ********ing ass-hat.

MENTALITY MONSTERS!!!! Yeah its hard to not admire how everytime they go down
    "Who gives a shit, we'll score and tie it and score again for comeback."

when was last time we saw this from any German team????

Mentality and will to win Congratulations guys!

Great performance, boys! Absolutely deserved entry into the final. You can already be very proud of yourself!

we've all seen this team and ALL of us have said this team has EVERYTHING you want in a team, like EVERYTHING is there.

the Senior NT need to pay attention on how to play and what to focus on. They would learn a LOT of they did.

like 1 player from this team has more mentality than entire Senior NT combined, LMAO.

More on the Match,
    Brunner and Heide deliver when it matters most

Duo produced sensational performances to help Germany beat Argentina in pulsating FIFA U-17 World Cup semi-final.

On a night of unrelenting drama in Surakarta, two Germany heroes emerged to secure the nation’s spot in the FIFA U-17 World Cup™ final.

Dynamic attacker Paris Brunner scored a brilliant brace before netting the match-winning penalty in the shootout. That he was able clinch victory was down to inspired goalkeeper Konstantin Heide, who athletically saved the first two Argentina spot-kicks.

The match will be remembered as one of the greatest in the tournament’s history, with momentum swinging one way then the other. Germany looked to be heading through in 90 minutes before Argentina striker Agustin Ruberto completed a stunning hat-trick with a leveller in the seventh minute of added time.

Then it was Heide’s time. Drafted into the team because No1 Max Schmitt was unavailable through illness, the keeper savoured the opportunity to step up for his team when it mattered most.

“These are the moments where goalkeepers can be the heroes,” he said. “Of course, I was disappointed we conceded so late. But I have saved a lot of penalties in my career and I was very confident. Penalty shootouts are always cool for goalkeepers!”

Coach Christian Wuck saluted Heide’s performance as “extraordinary”, while also declaring his immense satisfaction with Brunner’s display. Wuck had previously admitted Brunner was “not playing as well" as he did in the U-17 European Championship earlier this year, when the Borussia Dortmund ace fired to Germany to the title with four goals and was named the Player of the Tournament.

His double against Argentina takes his tally to four at Indonesia 2023, and Wuck said: “Paris scored twice for us and helped our team be able to grow. We’re happy to see him back to his level and scoring regularly. He also was key in the penalty shootout.”

"I realize that Paris (Brunner) is a strong and great player. His first goal grew the team's confidence, and then he also ensured our victory in the penalty shootout," said Wueck

Heide added: “It gives the whole team confidence when you have players like Paris who only need one chance to score a goal. He doesn’t need many attempts to find the net, and we saw that against Argentina. Out of a situation where you don’t think there is going to be a goal, he scores, and that’s an amazing thing.”

Having taken an early lead through Brunner’s mazy run and finish, Argentina hit back and led 2-1 by half-time.

While Wuck admitted he was unhappy with his team’s performance in the opening 45 minutes – “we basically slept through the first half” – he had no doubt his team could turn the tide.

“We wanted to be more aggressive and active in the game,” he said. “We showed that in the second half. This was the team I know.”

Brunner scored a sublime second goal to level before Max Moerstedt headed them 3-2 in front. The striker explained how Wuck has instilled a collective belief within the team that they can overcame any opponent and situation.

“The coach trusts us 100 per cent and he knew at half-time we would win the game,” Moerstedt said. “At half-time, we said together, ‘It is still possible to win if we play our football’. I’ve said it before, but we have a crazy mentality. We are one team and everyone helps each other.”

Ruberto’s last-gasp leveller meant they required a shootout to triumph – and Wuck explained how finding a way to win when the going gets tough is the hallmark of a great Germany side.

“I said from the very beginning we were longing for a return to the German football of the 1980s and 1990s,” he said. To never give up – and to be a real team. And this is a top team.”

"Of course, winning the double title is our ambition now. We would be very happy if we could win two championships, so we will try to defeat our opponents in the final," Wueck said.

https://www.fifa.com/fifaplus/en/to...many-argentina-paris-brunner-konstantin-heide

Alex C repped this.
  17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Lets go!!!!! Germany future is gonna be
    05-06 Age Groups+top talents from older and younger age groups.

Believe it!!!!!!!!!:D:thumbsup:

now NO German club has any excuses every player should be integrated by their clubs.

players from these age groups has every single position covered numerous times, with a LOT of talent, difference maker qualities, amazing mentality and German traits. All things missing from current SNT.

also LMAO, seeing Argentina fans, saying
    "Its a rite of passage to lose to Germany, Messi lost to them."

LULZ, Messi lost 3 back to back times vs Germany and likely thanking God that we sucked ass in WC18-22 because he's been shit vs Germany every time, we had his number.

I'm just hoping for more Argentinian tears in future.:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Germanyfan1993, Dage and Alex C repped this.
  18. Dage

Dage Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 4, 2008
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    The Argentina team was very unbalanced whereas our team is a well rounded machine with unbeatable spirit.

Alex C and Ger90 repped this.
  19. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I do laugh at how in Summer non-stop Penglish trolls in here to say we beat you in U21 Euro and we won U21 Euro, blablablabla.....congrats you guys finally stopped embarrassing yourselves in U21 and finally won, LOL. LMAO, their 97-01 were more rated than Germany 97-01 and from 3 cycles they only won 1 trophy, LULZ.

and nobody gave a shit that not only were our 00-01 never highly rated by anyone, although I never wrote them off but we were missing 11-12 player at U21 Euro 2023, even Di Salvo lamented the huge amount of absentees with almost all of them being XI candidates too. And then Matriciani for example had 0 business being XI every match, was he a German-Italian bias because di Salvo is German-Italian? LOL.

so Pengland U21 B team beat Germany U21 B team, LULZ. Reality the 2023 U21 Euro never gave a picture of anything related to Germany anyways regardless of what DFB or people online say.

I said this back in Summer for me the U17 Euro Trophy is all I needed for Summer trophies.

and now those same U17 Euro Champs on cusp of potentially winning 2nd trophy in same year and never before won U17 WC......even if we lose U17 WC final (with missing KEY players) I still consider 1st place and 2nd place for a talented group to being HUGE success and MORE important than U21 Euro. Its more important because the 06s are more promising than 00-01.

20. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Alex C repped this.
  21. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    WOW Adeyemi dribbles past 2 but then Fullkrug hit crossbar from Adeyemi's cross......almost a nice assist.

Alex C repped this.
  22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #23497 Ger90, Nov 28, 2023
    -3rd Liga Unterhaching President Schwabl praises 06 GK Heide for his MOTM showing in U17 WC SF.
    https://www.liga3-online.de/dank-hachings-heide-deutsche-u17-im-wm-finale/

-DFB brass
    Hans-Joachim Watzke also congratulated the German U17s on reaching the World Cup final. “These are exactly the stories that German football needs! My big compliment goes to the team and the coaching staff. What they have achieved is simply great,” said the first DFB vice-president after the team’s success in the penalty thriller in Surakarta.

-Looks like at 1BL Wolfsburg, Wind looking sick and absent today in training while 05 CF Pejcinovic stayed in training even until the end. Would love to see him make his season debut before Winter break.

-sucks but 04 W/CF Kabadayi (on loan) is out until Winter break at 2BL S04.....I mean with him and Ouedraogo, 2/3 regular youth in matchday squad are now absent.....how inconveniant.....

-04 M Pavlovic looks to be on track for CL XI tomorrow for Bayern and his 2nd XI of season.

3rd Liga
    -05 M Marino 4 back to back XIs at Freiburg II, looks like he's brokenthrough as a pro. Given that Freiburg II is looking like relegation candidates, he's on track to avoid RL next season and could either jump to 1st or go on loan.
    -meanwhile 04 AM/W Baur continues to be with Freiburg 1st team, does seem likely like the efficient Germany U20 scorer is likely to make debut before Winter break

RL
    -03 M Lassig scored 3rd of season and winner for Hoff II in late 2-0 W. I presume that Lassig is one of those that pro step would be 3rd Liga over 2BL.

23. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -U17 WC, if one notices, Brunner and Moerstedt are the ONLY Euro players on list. I do hope that Brunner and/or Moerstedt that 1 of them MIN wins a Boot of sorts, they won't win Golden Boot but Silver or Bronze still possible.

also less we forget that 06 CF Brunner+06 CF Ramsak both won U17 Euro Golden Boot.

reason is that Moerstedt rested for GS3 and Brunner only started to click from R16-onwards, LOL aka when it mattered.. Had Brunner been more serious in GS this very well could have been different picture too.
    upload_2023-11-28_18-28-3.png

-U19 Euro Qualifiers with B/C team
    upload_2023-11-28_18-33-23.png

-U21 Euro Qualifiers
    upload_2023-11-28_18-34-4.png

too bad Weiper is injured to enjoy the fun. Weiper is the same guy who 100% SHOULD HAVE WON U17 Euro 2022 Golden Boot, he missed soooooooo many chances, kept shooting directly at GKs. But yeah the next gen CFs are making a difference when it matters.

Alex C repped this.
  24. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Moukoko (19), Weiper (18), Pejcinovic (18), Brunner (17), Moerstedt (17). Five teenage CF's all showing elite potential, plus many others that look promising. Gotta be the best pool of CF talents we've seen coming up in a while.

As you say most important thing about Brunner's goals are they were when it truly mattered v top opponents, which is the most important thing imo.

Ger90 repped this.
  25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #23500 Ger90, Nov 28, 2023
    Not only best CF pool of CF talents in awhile but also one where a person can ask this question.
    "Who in Europe has more promising CF prospects? And yes only relevant countries=rival ones."

very questionable tbh, maybe France but that could be it but that's also based on how overhyped their players are.

Brunner singlehandly got us to final,
    R16=winning assist, QF=Winning Goal, SF=Brace in D and then winning PK in shootout

imagine he scores winner in final, LOL. If he makes difference in final, then yeah who cares about Golden Boot, tbh.

what's also good is that 5/5=1BL, no need for 2BL-RL crap, all of them seem on track for direct 1BL jump.

Also great to see that Brunner will make a Dutch CF Rijkhoff irrelevant tbh while Moerstedt is gonna make 2 French CFs+1 Spanish+1 Belgian one irrelevant and 4/5 of these foreign CFs have played for their YNT too.

others who are regulars in pros
    -1BL=02-Beier, 02-Woltemade
    -1st Abroad Loan=02-Asllani (had 10 1BL caps, would have had more if not for injuries)
    -2BL=02-Scherhant, 04-Topp, 04-Tresoldi, 04-Ansah, 05-Uzun (will DFB convince him???)

A lot of players in here are seen as top talents too. An Uzun based on his pro showings and all but likely will go upwards soon enough, hard to dimiss his talent. A lot of people, see him as Elite talent too, like so many Germany fans want him in Germany U21 too. Rest are well seen in Germany minus a Scherhant, why because he had low hype was more hype for Rolke-Wollschlager, he was like Ngankam it took him destroying/excelling in RL and attracting interest from other clubs for him to jump to 1st team ahead of the other 2 who both have had issues in adult footy adapting.

Working Way=Might or Might Not Need Detours to Breakthrough. Of course if one can skip 3rd Liga would be for best if they jump either directly to 1BL or go 2BL-1st Abroad.
    -1BL=03-Kastanaras (has 4 1BL caps from last season, including 1 XI but after recent comeback from injury needs to rework his way to rebreakthrough. RL is waste of time for him, also pro contract), 03-Naderi (signed pro contract with Gladbach on Monday), 04-Downs (3 1BL caps, also pro contract), 05-Torsiello (has 6 caps for Darmstadt last season when in 2BL, coach rates him highly and has pro contract)

From this I feel like Kastanaras+Downs have best chances for potential direct breakthough

-2BL=04-Sanne (pro contract, 1 goal in 2 games last season, RL is waste of time), 04-Winter (pro contract, close to double digits in RL too), 07-Stange (2 bench for pros in recent)

Stange is likely best shot at breakthough, he's ahead of Sanne at HSV. Walter is very HIGH on him, has been impressing MASSIVELY in 1st training and scoring a lot too. HSV want to give him pro contract while top clubs across Europe all showing interest. Not only that but Walter has stated that pro debut is not far off too. I'm still curious if he should be listed with the Moukoko and co or if he's just below them. He's getting a lot of push. And that he jumped from u17 to 1st team and at age of 16 y/o and impressing a historic club like HSV who are also 1BL promotion candidates does show his potential.......how many CFs jump to pros at 16 y/o??? Most don't until MIN 17 y/o. If he debuts at 16 would be HSV's youngest ever debutant too.

as for Winter, Pauli hasn't integrated anyone in 3 years and they want to win 2BL, so seems doubtful tbh.

-3rd Liga level=skipping this as any player to go higher=need to leave club. Still some interesting prospects in here though.

-RL=02-Galjen (based on his form he's likely to go pro soon enough), 02-Harres (has destroyed numerous 1BL-2BL clubs in DFB Cup and RL is a waste of time for him. He's competiting with Galjen for RL Sudwest to scorer. Should also go pro soon), 02-M.Muller (made 1BL pro bench debut for Mainz over weekend), 02-Castelle (has impressed whenever he's been with 2BL S04 1st in training/friendlies), 03-Rolke (has 1 1BL cap with Hertha last season and usually there for friendlies although hasn't clicked in RL this season), 03-Wollschlager (has 3 1BL caps from past but has struggled to establish himself at adult footy), 03-Schmidt (has trained with 1BL Mainz in past few seasons and friendlies but unlikely to make it and at same time RL is waste of time), 03-Bindemann (back from long term injury and already scored over weekend, he's seen as 2BL FD 1st prospect which he did do preseason), 04-Copado (1 1BL cap with Bayern but RL is 100% a waste of time for him, soon enough whether Winter or Summer will go pro), 04-Wagner (finally back from long term injury), 04-Marino (on loan from 2BL KSC where he had 6 pro caps), 04-Japaur (recently trained with 1BL Augsburg for first time), 04-Ehrlich (signed 1BL Augsburg pro contract pre-cursor in Summer), 04-Busch (1st RL season already overperforming but then got injured. Hard to gauge but 07-Husser has more hype so he's more likely next at 2BL H96), 04-J.Winter+04-Boakye (both doing well in RL, time will tell what next although like Harres, these 3+Marino are only ones from non-II)

I ain't making predictions for anyone here whether they end up directly 1BL-2BL or 2BL-3rd Liga loans/transfers or worst but common=rot in RL for YEARS AND YEARS. Sometimes X potential wise is 2BL but due to better prospects of XI in 3rd Liga they go to 3rd Liga so its guessing game.

-OL=03-Kuhn, 04-Imasuen, 04-Kasper........3/3 have trained/friendlies with 1BL Bremen......a club that loves loan army and unlikely to give chances to OL players.

From Youth, now here I admit, since I don't watch U19-U17 anymore, its mostly others POV. And there are others in 05-07 but these are ones who might closest or some progress.
    -07 Izekor=signed extension early 2023 with 1BL Bayer where Rolfes praised him highly. Heavily indicated to be pro contract precursor. Also he's one of the MANY very promising 07 crop at the clown club called Bayer. The question remains will Rolfes continue to be full of shit on youth topic. I mean THIS season 07 M Mensah from U17, made debut with 1st team in friendly not only did he score but he dominated in the match, took all the headlines and got high praise.......so yeah Rolfes is full of shit. Time will tell what he does with 07 crop. This clown likes to shit on Germans but lets see if he ignores even quality......
    -06 Ramsak=has trained with Bayern 1st last season. Numerous clubs are interested in him. We've all seen him in 2/2 U17 tourneys this season.
    -05 Rolke=a lot see him as next CF prospect at 2BL Hertha after Scherhant. He's viewed as more classical CF while his older bro is more playful.
    -05 Baierlein=doing very well in U19 and impressed on his RL/adult debut. Will be curious to see how 2BL Furth proceeds, he seems well liked.
    -05 Krohn=not sure what's main position whether CF or W, playable in both. In any case he's trained with 2BL HR for first time this season. Also has played II where he found the back of net, so has gotten rid of the 1st adult goal.
    -05 Tito=doing very well in U19 and on Friday he scored his 1st ever adult goal and winner in 3-2 W for FD II. Believe he's likely seen as 1st prospect but time will tell
    -05 Unsold=was highly rated prior to LONG TERM injury and still out.
    -05 Prokopchuk=well liked by fans although needs to upgrade physically and recently made his adult debut in FCK II in XI.
    -05 Mahmoud=is seen as 1BL Bochum pro contract contender. Another who is viewed as more classical CF.
    -05 Kaufmann+06-Sasche=both have trained/friendlies with Plastic and Sasche even scoring but we know neither will make it
    -05 Kiveta=don't know anything about him but issue with him its he's at HSV aka Stange+Sanne issue but he does show skill.

DAMN what an overhead kick, rare to see done by German CFs

:eek::eek::eek:

Alex C and Dage repped this.