Auf geht's, Jungs: German Youth Discussion Thread Vol. V

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Epitome990, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

I mean what does Malone a CF have to do with Wanner an AM/W??? Not even competiting for same spot. With Moukoko (Senior NT), Burkardt, Ngankam all out and Dinkci only recently back from injury. Di Salvo called up Malone to play CF back up to Schade and that's who Malone subbed in for. So critiizing Malone makes 0 sense. Wanner will never be a CF and "mediocre" Malone was a struggle for Italy to handle too.

I mean I get the logic but at same time it doesn't make sense to up Wanner. He's not even a regular in Bayern squad. We called up Tillman without deserving it and he bailed anyways, so early upping has 0 to do with staying or bailing but opportunism. Its also stupid because you'll just play him again next u21 cycle anyways. Why because he's not gonna fully breakthrough Bayern this season. Wanner is just impatient as frick can't even wait until August for U21 call up he wants it NOW. Only his dev matters. Why don't we up all 05s to U21 at this point? Why is it only Wanner? because he's only one who is forcing dfb hand. Entire 2005 core have pro contracts and making debuts and knocking on pro door. So it ain't only him who is making progress too.

and this whole promote the best players for dev.....eh, clubs are ones who dev players not NT.

so many players skipped U21 completly and it changed NOTHING in their careers. U21 is just a stopgap until your ready for Senior NT.

also its harsh on Khadra, does have potential to help U21 and he's show a lot of glimpses of good speed and dribbling and that he can cause Ds problems. He just needs to figure his current club situation, did well last season, not sure he was loaned out to another Championship instead of same one as before.

2. Berchtesgaden

Berchtesgaden Member+

May 18, 2011
    Milwaukee
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    -Another person on youth
    We literally have some of the best talents in europe. We were favorites for the u17 euros this year and won the u21 euros. Our talent, especially in midfield/offense is insane

That’s positive assuming ‘another person’ is knowledgeable.

Ger90 repped this.
  3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    its accurate though, there is more AM/W from 02-onwards+some 01s+a tiny few in 00 than entire 90s born. CFs starts too look more interesting from 98-onwards but more promising from 02-onwards (although mass poaching in 03s killing that age group CF wise LOL). CFs in 90s born didn't produce much of interest for Senior NT either. At least younger one sees a variety of CF and options. I think could be fun to see a wave of next gen CFs emerge or soon enough.

as for M, we produce Ms in all age groups but the ones coming from 05-onwards getting a lot of interest/hype.

05s alone has Bischof, Aseko, Raebiger, Ulrich, di Benedetto, etc. Bischof, Raebiger, Ulrich already breakingthrough pros, Not only that but 5/5 had interest from top clubs from around Europe too, Bayern wanted all of them but only landed Aseko who Hertha was gonna try to up to 1st preseason too. I'm glad rest avoided Bayern and signed pro contracts at other clubs

Berchtesgaden repped this.
  4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    this kills me because its true

1BL clubs demanded buying option for Vidovic or bust but constantly loan in from EPL or elsewhere and don't ask for buying options. CHO is bang average player too, LOL. What a joke. I legit tend to think 1BL clubs tend to act weirdly with German youth. Like there is ALWAYS an extra list of demands or things that exist for NONE else.

and this one,

wish it was done. OH, we have promising CF X or Y, let's integrate them!!!

Instead its rot in RL then some loan dumping. We only play 1 uptop, LMAO if you think we are gonna trust you uptop and integrate. Its legit not easy to breakingthrough matchday squad permanently when it comes to CF.

Alex C and Berchtesgaden repped this.
  5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -06 W Awusi sounds like signed pro contract, the Frankfurt pro twitter retweeted this too.. Still not sure if he has German passport or not. Has been in Germany for 7 years and ongoing.

Long-term contract for Junior Awusi Boddien
    The 16-year-old offensive talent Junior Awusi Boddien will also play with the eagle on his chest in the coming years.

With Junior Awusi, Eintracht Frankfurt has again secured a talented young player for the long term. The left winger, who has worn the eagle on his chest since 2017, is currently one of the top performers in the U17s. There he scored seven goals in eleven appearances in the current round and prepared nine more goals. In total, Awusi has scored 12 goals and 13 assists in 22 games in the B-Junior Bundesliga South/Southwest. He also appeared in five UEFA Youth League games as a 16-year-old, scoring one goal.

Alexander Richter, head of Eintracht Frankfurt's youth academy: "It's more than gratifying that Junior, one of our top talents, has once again been the focus of attention and has subsequently received a long-term contract, which speaks for Junior's quality. Basically, we are happy that we can continue to increase the permeability to the professionals and show our talents a clear perspective.”

-Germany U18 coach Interview
    https://www.dfb.de/news/detail/woerns-entwicklung-war-zu-spueren-246974/

-Germany U19 coach Interview
    https://www.dfb.de/u-19-junioren/ne...t-hat-die-qualitaet-und-noetige-power-246932/

RL
    Wegmann (6th), M.Muller (3rd), Friedrich (6th), Stepantsev (3rd), Hoppe (3rd), Drakas X2 (4th), Kelati (5th), Tohumcu X2 (5th), Harres (3rd)

02 M Meyer after his recent comeback from like 2 year injury. Today had his 1st XI in 5-0 W for Stuttgart II. Nice to see him back. I'm curious about 04 M/W Tohumcu has been shoved to CM but used to be more AM/W where would the pros play him.

5th division
    Frankfurt II continue their winning 2-0 and continue in 1st place for RL promotion.

6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    A Kosovo 2005 born Erion Kajtazi died today from heart attack while playing.

we ourselves had 2001 CB Jordi Bongard die from a car crash and he was a Gladbach 1st prospect too. A player who would have still been eligible for this thread too.

a good remainder that these are just kids. Its why I never approve in whole shitting on bunch of kids that a LOT did in here. Shitting on X or Y because they didn't become world class or live up to your standards.....THEY OWE YOU NOTHING. Its their careers and life to live not ours to command.

7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #18807 Ger90, Dec 3, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2022
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    I m quite excited about the prospect of a few young Centre forward talents .Keke Topp who played for Werder Bremen n now with Schalke; Nelson Weiper and Dzenan Pejcinovic from 2005 are phenomenal; there are also Paris Brunner?

some have been overlooked. One good example is actually Richard Christian Meier from
    @1_FCM , Damion Downs from @fckoeln .. both from 2004 n never invited to DFB; Mohammad Mahmoud from Bochum is another; I also like Otto Stange (2007, @HSVYoungTalents) n Jakob Wiehe (@VfL_1899)

It’s just a bit weird that not many CF breaks through from 1986-2003, it’s a really long drought (I don’t see Adeyemi/Werner/Burkardt as Centre forwards). Few of them who were highly rated such as Eggestein, David Otto, Fiete Arp n Nick Woltemade hvnt developed as expected

another seperate
    and no centre forwards emerging since Miro Klose n Mario Gomez . Yea, Füllkrug is good but he’s 29 years old,

1-This clown is excited by anything, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. He's only person I've never seen excited by anything nor does he celebrate any Germany wins either.
    2-Look how he goes from being excited in1 post to pessimistic in another, LOL. Legit clear he has mood swings
    3-See how he posts more politely with others but shows his real face in other places. He usually tries to be polite when it comes to people who work in footy.
    4-its clear he doesn't much of anything constantly asking online every person he can find what they think about X or Y or trying to force his opinions on them.Then he parrots like gospel what they say.
    5-LMAO, Fullkrug can easily play NT for another 4 years more than enough time to buy for younger
    6-like I said bitches 24/7 about CFs but knows that talent is there, LOLOLOLOLOL
    7-Mixing up overlooked vs dfb rates others more. Both Meier and Mahmoud have been called up to dfb camps this season but its clear that injuries (Downs) and favoring guys with pro experience like Torsiello, Marino, Tresoldi, Topp, Weiper, Pejcinovic are so far the dfb picks for 04-05
    8-I've seen mention that some don't rate Mahmoud
    Things like he's big and physical and that's why scored a lot in U17 but technically and tactically missing too much.
    9-its too early to write off anyone anyways.
    Players like Eggestein, Arp, Woltemade have spend a pretty good amount of time injured.

I cringe that one sees Fullkrug make huge jump this season at 29 y/o but then have balls to complain about 20-24 y/o LMAO.

Eggestein excelled in Austria and so far already 5 goals for a pretty poor Pauli team. If he can manage 10+ goals in 2BL that's pretty good.

Arp is still young and wasted 2 years to fit-unift-fit-unfit. Even Brazzo said it too but all who complain about him always ignore this. He's shown that his main issue for now is no finishing.

Otto's issue is that he's shown himself to be limited and no finishing.

10-LOL, for months, constantly Woltemade is shiiiiiite from him and how no one wants him blablablabla. Woltemade has spent like 2 years with fitness issues. He's not our 1st giant CF with fitness issues like Platte, Seydel etc. One thinks having such a huge body is a good thing but that's not necesarily true.

also non stop from him at how he's NOT a CF but now lists him at CF. Legit a clown.

After all his issues what Woltemade needed was a pro loan where he can play XI for majority of season. I mean he's made himself 1st choice, impressing and dev well. He's helping a RL promoted club to become on track for 2BL promotion. Next up is either back to Bremen or goes to 2BL loan with Elvsberg.

Woltemade recently destroyed Portugal U20 D solo a few times in recent friendly, Dribbling past entire D. Something he's done a bunch of times in 3rd LIga.

The potential is clearly there, the patience is clearly NOT, LOL.
    11-BS there are CFs who emerge every season, LOL
    12-Also not true at how not many CFs emerged from 86-03. What ********ing nonesense is that more like most are basically what he likes in CF, LMAO. Big, physical aka classical CF who aren't good at anything but head=useless for NT.

you can't be this stupid to think last CF Germany produced was Gomez. That's just lying, making up shit and dumb as frick. There are CFs from all age groups in 1BL and more will jump in future too.
    13- At the end of day, issue is this guy is a psycho who thinks only his likes are valid and frick the rest. Always I don't like X or Y, I don't rate X or Y etc.......who cares that has nothing to do with anything. It shows he's never tries to objective.
    14-still laugh at him making a fit about this guy isnt a CF when DFB and clubs think otherwise LOL

8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #18808 Ger90, Dec 3, 2022
    I find writing off CFs hilarious as Germany keeps showing over and over how majority of our CF pool=late bloomers. But majority of fanbase seem unwilling to accept this and write off CFs based on age.

when was last time Germany played with a CF below 24-25 with massive success??? Klose in 2002 WC was 24 y/o too.

but age of teen obsession too many don't care about that.

Gomez got a chance young but if one recalls Older Gomez was a MILLION times better than younger Gomez too.

young in position like CF isn't an amazing thing as lack the experience and composure that comes with it.

if one notices, I've mostly stopped talking about CFs from u19 clubs and under because who gives a shit how you do at youth level. Youth vs Youth=who cares.

focus on how they dev in adult world instead.

Look at me, watched 03 CF Nischalke play ONCE in RL and already saw pro potential with him. Which 2BL FCN later on confirmed too.

this guy constantly hypes up big and physical almost forgetting that they have physicality edge in U19 and under that go away in adult world.

its why someone could look really good in youth but struggle in adult. So issue was never the youth but people having excess expectations based on youth form and not adult-pro. Even scoring is like this too, they score left and right in youth but come adult and frequency is a LOT lower too.

9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #18809 Ger90, Dec 3, 2022
    A Nelson Weiper in his 1BL/pro debut showed potential of why people rated him highly instantly

My post on his debut
    Although I did watch Mainz vs Freiburg I didn't comment on Weiper's debut.
    -Only had 1 touch/pass but he did it well having turn around and pass just before a Freiburg player was running towards him and barely making it.
    -After that what I liked about Weiper was his off the ball work and his movement, he knew where to run.

Mainz was throwing everything forward to score tying goal so most of the end of the macth was in Freiburg box.

With his 1,92m and body he's actually taller than both Freiburg's CB's Lienhart and Ginter. He acted as a wall player, shoving himsellf on the CBs to make room for others and it almost created a goal. A Mainz player in front of Weiper (had back to goal) had ball but then completly miss shot what should have been a goal, what a waste.

Withe Weiper as a Wall being a nuisance on D, Mainz almost scored twice in injury time.
    watching him in what 8 mins of playing, one can see why youth have a hard time against him, lol.
    add that he had a good technique, heading, physique, combination play, hold up, hard to contain CF etc.

Nelson Weiper is a promising CF, always said that. And he is actually what you want when talking about big and physical. A player that has potential for complete CF and isn't limited at all like vast majority of big and physical are..........

If Weiper has a breakthrough season this season. He legit could make himself a contender for 02-03 U21 up a cycle. Same goes to Topp, Pejcinovic.etc from 04-05s

Alex C repped this.
  10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    will say this David Otto is reason why I threw away all the youth crap out the door when it came to CFs.

he dominated in U19 but then struggled a lot in RL, he couldn't score/assist to save his life. That he has no finishing in 2BL is not surprising.

he did well in cameos for Hoffenheim 1st team and since Nagelsmann loaned him out to 2BL is issues that he showed in RL popped up again. And its still there. And yes no one in 1BL is gonna want any attacking player who can't score much.

few times I saw him play in past year, he's show that he's very harmless CF and limited. More hard worker over anything else. But also can't do anything without service too. Most of his goals end up basically poacher like too.

its better to focus on adult stuff but one step at time. RL gonna be 1st adult step for vast vast majority of them. So when they play higher, evaluate them at that level. Forget overhypes or whatever.

and to be clear I haven't written off David Otto. More like I don't think he'll ever play Senior NT but that's fine, can't all make it. If he manages to make 1BL at some point that'll be successful career.

Some forget that players being career 2BL players isn't a - thing. They can't all make it to 1BL or not all have tools for 1BL. 2BL is okay if that's ceiling.

there is a difference when looking at 02-onwards CFs. A lot of CFs here already excel in RL faster than 90s-01 ever did. This is true whether AM/W or CFs too. They are also making faster jumps to pros and faster loaning than majority of 90s ever did.

like I really remember so many 90s CFs and AM/W who had like 1-2 goals every 10 matches in RL. We are talking about RL aka 4th division.......that's really poor and unconvincing stuff.

11. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    on 02 CF Scherhant
    "He's hungry": Bobic believes Scherhant has a bigger role in the future

Hertha has not yet taken a holiday break after the last Bundesliga match of the year and has kept its players happy with a lightning tournament and another test match. Scherhant was able to use the latter opportunity in particular to drum up publicity for itself. In the 5-0 win against Oberliga Ludwigsfeld, he took the lead and contributed an assist. A few days earlier he scored against Grazer AK (1-1) in the Wörthersee Cup.

"Derry has speed, good, deep runs and the willingness to work against the ball," head coach Sandro Schwarz praised the attacker, who recently turned 20. He's had him on his radar for a long time, as a glance at the Bundesliga record reveals: Scherhant came on as a substitute for a good half an hour on the 2nd matchday.

Scherhant is “taking more and more steps forward”
    However, persistent muscular problems threw him off track for weeks. The young talent, who in his youth instead of the stations in the youth academy went through clubs from Berlin and has only belonged to Hertha since October 2020, worked his way back up. The reward: another substitution on the 12th matchday.

"He's making more and more steps forward. Every preparation, every week of training brings him further," Schwarz thinks and judges: "Derry's development is good." Managing Director Fredi Bobic agrees: "Derry is hungry and brings a lot with him. If he keeps at it and works hard, he could surprise us in the next year or two.”

12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

seriously its nonesense how bunch of youth currently with 3 teams, WTF is this shit anyways???

also 05 W Megeed of HSV u19 who is 1st prospect made his comeback from injury.

13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    on 05 CB Ihendu at Plastic Leipzig

“PHYSICALLY FARTEST OF ALL”
    17-year-old convinces in test matches

When Daniel Ihendu was substituted with cramps in the 83rd minute, there was applause at Cottaweg. The U19 player, who just turned 17 in September, put in a focused performance in central defense in the hard-fought 2-1 win in the friendly against AC Horsens and drew attention to himself.

"Daniel played a lot because we didn't have any more central defenders, but also because he did well in training," praised coach Marco Rose. The talent, who moved from TeBe Berlin to Leipzig in 2018, is “physically the furthest of all. You don't feel like we lose any of the physique and pace when he plays," said Rose.

Rose on Ihendu: "Game should be an incentive for him"
    And indeed, Ihendu, who started out as a goalkeeper in his youth and was promoted at Berlin's Schele School, has an impressive physique. His height is given as 1.94 meters, which seems a bit exaggerated, but the defensive giant definitely measures 1.90 meters and is physically reminiscent of a mixture of Dayot Upamecano and Ibrahima Konaté. For his age, he defended calmly and attentively, once had to clear a counterattack in the remaining defense with a spotless tackle and had sovereignty in the air.

A week ago, in the 6-0 win over Radomiak Radom, Ihendu delivered a strong game after being substituted on in the second half after a short period of adjustment.

Rose names the youngster's potential
    Of course, there is still room for improvement in many areas. Rose gave examples of "first contact" and "orientation forward, also as a central defender". The young man often let himself fall a little too low instead of defending forward or being more courageous in building up the game. But in general, the RB coach, who is not inclined to exuberant praise from young players, is convinced of the selection player of the extended U17 selection of the DFB.

“Everything I've seen so far looks good. Being here to get a game like this should spur him on to keep working hard, to be humble, to take the things that come his way,” Rose assessed. "Then we'll see who will end up with us up there."

https://rblive.de/nachwuchs/koerperlich-am-weitesten-17-jaehriger-ueberzeugt-bei-rb-leipzig-3498432

14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    yeah, continues to prove my point at younger generation are impressing and making progress in even in clubs with 0 integration.

if Ba and Ihendu both breakthrough Leipzig for realz could legit be turning point. And would say nein to defensive players breakingthrough CL regular club.

15. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I keep saying 05=packed age group

all this praise for Ihendu......................who has 0 dfb caps, LOL.

it tells you a LOT about level of 05s if this happens. That there is so much competition for spots.

Alex C repped this.
  16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

If Sommer changes: Olschowsky new number one in Gladbach
    Since Yann Sommer's future has not yet been finally clarified, the original plan was that Borussia Mönchengladbach would sign a new goalkeeper in the event of a departure. As Bild reports, there should have been a rethink among those responsible. Much to the delight of homegrown Jan Olschowsky!

According to the report, the foals will express their confidence in the goalkeeping talent should regular goalkeeper Sommer run away. It is not known whether this only applies in the event of a transfer in winter or also for the next season. In any case, the fact is: During the discussion about the analysis of the first half of the season, coach Daniel Farke and sporting director Roland Virkus agreed that the club can definitely go into the future with Olschowsky.

Before the winter break, Olschowsky made his debut for Gladbach in the 2-1 defeat against VfL Bochum, and the following week even became a match winner in the 4-2 win against Borussia Dortmund thanks to strong saves. Coach Farke gave special praise for this: “Jan is a great talent and showed his class in a few crucial moments. He radiated a lot of calm, I'm really happy for the boy."

If Sommer does not leave the club in winter, Olschowsky should still be satisfied: It looks like the 21-year-old has at least replaced Tobias Sippel in terms of the number two goalkeeper position for Borussia.
    https://www.ligainsider.de/jan-olsc...-olschowsky-soll-sommer-erbe-antreten-330192/

Blueberry_night repped this.
  18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    this is why I was always against Atubolu in U21. Your blocking door in U21 for 00-01s. Imagine irony if Olschowsky gets 0 U21 call ups but breakthrough 1BL.......what a joke.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

also continue to prove my point that there is 0 trust from 1BL clubs. Mass injuries is what led to Olschowsky to play 2 1BL XI back to back and he won Player of Month of November at Gladbach earning rave reviews too.

but if not for this Sippel would have played those matches and then
    "original plan=buy new GK"

GKs you need to take advantage of any and all chances in 1BL-2BL.Because DEFAULT of clubs these days is to give 0 chances and BUY BUY BUY.

19. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    can't wait for NONE to make 1st team, LOL

20. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    RL
    Galjen (3rd), Niehoff X3 (4th)

04 W Niehoff who has a pro contract with 2BL Kiel bagged his 1st hat trick today. How long until we see him in 1st team???

21. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    so GK Progress now looking like

-Fruchtl, #1 in Austrian Bundesliga
    -Mantl #2, At RB Salzburg but should become #1 once Kohn bails. Has 10 caps for Salzburg

-Olschowsky, took advantage of mass injury to play 2 1BL XI. And according to Bild gonna become future #1 sooon. Likely to play more this season. If your prepping him to become #1 next season than he should play more then just 2 caps. It seems to become bench GK too.

-Atubolu, 2 XIs 1 in Cup and 1 in EL. For now he's #1 in 3rd Liga Freiburg II but clear that he's very likely gonna become #1 at Freiburg once Flekken bails
    -Schreiber, only 2BL loan until 2024. Brokethrough XI and has 5 XIs this season. Currently fighting to stay #1 for rest of season

That's ones with real progress then it goes
    -Benchers=Philipp (1BL, for how long???), Plogmann (Eredivisie)
    -Limbo=Krahl, Heekeren,
    -3rd Liga #1=Kersken (loan), Voll, V.Muller, Lyska

-Benchers=Ramaj (1BL), Amissah (Championship)
    -Limbo=Klein (goes all over place), Riess (might become Mainz bench when Dahmen bails), Schulze (goes all over place)
    -3rd Liga #1=Unbehaun

-3rd Liga #1=Gebhardt (loan), Adamcyzk

22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    had teams like Barcelona, Chelsea, Marseille, Manchester United, Ajax on top of German clubs too

but in end of day
    1-Bayern
    2-Frankfurt
    3-Man U beat Stuttgart on PK shootout for 3rd
    4-Stuttgart

Alex C repped this.
  23. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    According to Bild, Hertha Berlin has been playing 03 GK Ernst in all friendlies in past week in order to see if he's cementing himself as bench GK or not. So far so good, played well and getting praise. He was bench GK for 1st half of season but never 100% concrete.
    https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/...l-die-neue-nummer-2-werden-82151190.bild.html

03 GK Ernst and 03 GK Sculz (AB) are the 1BL-2BL bench GKs from 03s.

24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I've said this before but to me 00-onwards is where GK is more interestng than entire 93-99.

Olschowsky on track for Gladbach #1. Ernst could become Hertha #1 (current #1 sucks tbh. Speaking of Hertha, they also have promising Goller in U19 too), Atubolu on track for Freiburg #1, Seimen looks headed for future #1 at Stuttgart

will be interesting to see if Noll/Philipp and Ramaj become #1s at Hoffenheim and Frankfurt or not. Issue is that they won't bench Baumann and Trapp so might have to wait 2-3 years to do so and might end up being forced to go on loan too.

Schreiber if he cements his #1 in 2BL. Door would open for higher once loan is over.

still topic of likes of Schenk, Urbig, etc too. Won't name all the 3rd Liga-RL-U19 etc GKs.

players like Fruchtl, Mantl are #1 or soon in Austria. Krumrey a 03 GK ain't gonna be playing Austrian 2nd forever. Gebhardt impressing in 3rd Liga and Basel looks happy with his progress. Him going to Swiss 1st is possible in future to.

25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    00-onwards CFs non-Germany, just focused on 00-03. LMAO that anyone think Germany is worst out there

1-Pengland
    Only 3 in EPL. 2/3 at Leeds who are both 02s and who are relegation candidates. And 3/3 have done nothing so far.

like entire Championship group have done nothing whatsoever. 03-Delap got overhyped and so far nothing of note. 03-Jebbison also got Championship loan and also nothing. Brewster got praised to moon for youth shit and nothing. A John-Jules who got U21 call up got this season dumped on League One loan...

Like legit 100% NOTHING happening when it comes to Pengland 00-03 CFs at pro level so far when it comes to home league.

so all you have is Balogun who is performing in Ligue 1 and that's IT. Question for him can he recreate his form in top 4 leagues and will USA poach him??? LMAO

2-Frogs
    in EPL They got 02-Mara who moved to relegation candidate Southampton and so far is a bit player who hasn't done anything.

in 1BL, they have 02-Rutter, a dribbler with no end product
    in Serie A, they have 02-Antiste who is an irrelevant player as of now
    in La Liga, they have 04-Cho, who got injured early on season

In Ligue 1
    03-Wahi and Gouiri only one doing pretty well. 02-Kalimuendo and Salama at that 3 goals region. Then 03-Abline, 02-Ekitike and Guessand at that 1 goal. Last season Ekitike bagged 10 goals and got shit ton of hype, this season not going well, barely plays that's what happens when you rush a PSG move.

in Ligue 2=NOTHING

hilarious part about France, is 100% are duals. So you know they can't all play Senior NT, LOL.

3-Netherlands
    In Serie A they got Zirkzee who isn't even a regular XI and hasn't done that much.
    In Ligue 1, they Boadu, who due to injury has done nothing all season. And also Dallinga who so far has 3 goals for season

in Eredivisie, 02-Brobbey at 8 goals. van Hooijdonk at 6 goals and Romeny at 4. Ex Hertha Redan is huge flop too

rest in Eredivisie have done nothing and not gonna bring up Dutch 2nd.

4-Spain
    In Portuguese 1st, Ruiz still can't score to save his life (joke that he has 2 Senior NT caps) and 02-Moreno is irrelevant this season

In Eredivisie, Lobete basically flopping

in La Liga, Camello is only one to score, LOL. That's it from entire 00-onwards. Only 1 CF has scored.....

La Liga 2=goes Garcia at 6 goals and then everyone else at 1-2. Fer Nino is such a flop, lol

5-In Italy
    In Eredivisie, Lucca basically bit player with 0 XIs at Ajax
    In Serie A, Pellegri got shit ton of hype. Between injuries and his flop Monaco move now back perm in Italy but so far nothing. Kean (who is no longer U21 NT) and Colombo only ones doing anything so far. Rest doing nothing so far.

In Serie B, basically
    Salcedo, Rabbi, Di Serio, Yeboah, Borrelli=not much of anything. Yeboah had bunch of overhype. Too bad for him that he went from Austrian 1st to relegation candidates and now in B.

Bianchi, Moro, Bonfanti, Mulattieri=a lot better. They play more and more in that 3-4 goals for now.

6-Portugal
    In Germany, 02-Tomas, doing decently for shit Stuttgart.
    In Portuguese 1st, Its all about Ramos (leading scorer of league) and Vitinha. 02-Araujo gets U21 call up although still Portuguese 2nd player mostly with Benfica B

In Belgium 1st , 02-Silva already has 10 goals in all competition for Anderlecht also gets U21 call ups.