Auf geht's, Jungs: German Youth Discussion Thread Vol. V

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Epitome990, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    According to reps, Koln WANTED Raebiger.

my guess
    -Baumgart NOT integration coach.
    -Outside of back up+Training wouldn't play in 1st.
    -Would be min RL.

That's why Raebiger did NOT go for 1BL. At Furth could jump to 1st NOW.

2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    02 AM Torlak looks headed to Turkish 1st, Alanyaspor.
    would be 2nd 02 AM/W in Turkey after Onur.

3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    boring, hope stays 1-2 years MAX.

Welcome Frederic!
    Defensive reinforcement for DSC Arminia Bielefeld! Central defender Frederik Jäkel is moving to East Westphalia from RB Leipzig on loan with an option to buy. The 21-year-old German junior international has spent the last two seasons on loan in Belgium's Jupiler Pro League at KV Oostende, where he made 43 league and cup appearances.

“Frederik has made a big step forward in men's football in Belgium and has progressed very well in a very intense league. As a young German defender, he is far from having reached the end of his development. That's why we're very happy that Frederik will now continue his journey with us in the Arminia jersey," said Samir Arabi, sporting director of DSC Arminia Bielefeld.

DSC head coach Uli Forte emphasizes: “In Frederik we are gaining a young player with great potential and a great character. Frederik has asserted himself in Belgium and now wants to take the next step – he has come to the right place for that.”

The third DSC summer new signing also sees it this way: "I'm in the mood for the new task at this traditional club. I'm looking forward to the fans and my new teammates. The last two years in Belgium were a great experience in men's football for me, but it was clear that I wanted to return to Germany. The talks with Samir Arabi and Uli Forte were very good from the very first minute, it just worked right away,” said Frederik Jäkel.

4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -a lot of people shocked that such a talent ala Raebiger never given a real shot at Plastic.

Been saying for years, idea that if your top/highly rated talent=will get chances is delusional. A lot didn't believe me and I got shit for it too.

Whole concept of
    "If clubs had talents, they would be integrated or get chances."

is laughable, WAY TOO many factors play a role beyond just player himself.

-02 CB Wentzel doing trial at 3rd Liga WM.
    https://www.rnz.de/sport/sportregio...s-darmstadt-wentzel-im-test-_arid,889393.html

5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #16030 Ger90, Jun 20, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2022
    Hertha Berlin is 1st 1BL club to officially confirm 1st training.
    -Already part of 1st=00 CF Ngankam, 02 CB Dardai, 04 CB Gechter
    -New Transfer to 1st=03 GK Ernst
    -From U19-II=02 CF/W Winkler (2 pro caps), 02 CF Scherhant (pro contract), 03 M Kesik (pro contract), 03 CF Wollschlager (has 3 pro caps), 04 LB Ullrich, 04 RB Eitschberger (1 pro cap), 04 GK Kwasigroch
    -Not sure on status, 01 CM/AM Michelbrink, has pro contract but NEVER seems to train with 1st and doesn't look mentioned.

NOTHING shocking
    1-Ullrich looks to be staying at Hertha it seems. Was STRONGLY LINKED with Gladbach poaching following Netz and Najjar
    2-That's all players who should have gotten call up from U19-II. Just Missing
    03 CF/W Rolke, 04 M Yildirim, 04 CF/W Hadziavdic

Hadziavdic makes sense too many CFs in 1st and might be injured. Yildirim makes sense focus is on Kesik. Rolke is one who makes no sense, has more potential than some of the attackers called up.

3-Guys ala 01 M Albrect and 02 M Dirkner both left club
    4-is 03 M Rhein joining Hertha???

6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    funny that Hertha and Plastic both losing youth for crap chances
    -04 W Kade moves from Hertha to FC Basel who play europe
    -05 M Raebiger moves from Plastic and garbage chances to 2BL Furth.

-06 M/W Onyegbule, impressing on trial at FC Basel should sign pro contract at 16 y/o which he turns so THIS week.

3 players who ditching U17-U19-RL to jump to pro footy.
    Curious to where Raebiger goes had he left Germany. Had 1BL offers but went to place easier to breakthrough XI in 2BL.

want to see more youth give middle finger to 1BL clubs. Jump at pro chances instead of limbo-RL-U19. And these 1BL clubs NOT your friends, make you play too much U17-U19-RL while buying youth from abroad with pro exp in SAME positions.

7. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

Meh, would have much preferred to see him stay in the BL. Could have been a good signing for someone like Leverkusen or Frankfurt.

Ger90 repped this.
  8. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    So Leipzig losing Raebiger, Martel and Onyegbule, plus Krauß if Schalke stay up.

All for a combined fee of less then €8m at best. Imagine losing 4 youth internationals 2 with big chances for future senior NT for such a small amount lol. What a failure.

Ger90 repped this.
  9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    would have preferred 1 more season in 1BL. Ditches after his 1st ever season.....that's too much rushing and risky.

Bella-Kotchap has been EPL obssessed for years.
    following van Dijk route.:p

10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Martel went from $1.5M to $1.2M according to Bild.:ROFLMAO:

Bella-Kotchap alone sells more than 4 players combined.:ROFLMAO:

its been said that Leipzig intends on selling Schreiber. So goes on 2 year 2BL loan just to increase his price, lol.

Alex C repped this.
  11. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    01 CB Ehlers extends at 3rd Liga Dynamo

this guy is making it hard to not write him off.
    between injuries and constant loyalty to Dynamo.

Had 2 CHANCES to bail and both times stuck around.

Career so far
    2BL-3rd Liga-2BL-3rd Liga (next season)

12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    01 M Tauer

TAUER EXTENDS PREMATURE
    Contract until 2025: "I was born in Mainz, have always been a Mainz 05 fan, my father played here when I was young and I'll be celebrating my tenth anniversary at FSV on July 1, 2022."

The defender has made 16 Bundesliga appearances in the 05 shirt so far.
    Homegrown Niklas Tauer has extended his contract with 1. FSV Mainz 05 by two more years until 2025. Born in Mainz, he has been at the youth academy since 2012 and signed his first professional contract at Bruchweg in 2019. He is another example of FSV’s successful youth work: last season the 21-year-old played eleven games in the Bundesliga and developed into a reliable defensive all-rounder. In addition, Tauer has been an integral part of the DFB junior selection teams since the U18s.

"In addition to the footballing skills, Niklas also has an immense mentality and power, and we are convinced that we will see a lot more from him. He has already been able to demonstrate his potential and his coolness in the Bundesliga, among other things with the legendary tackle against Leipzig at the beginning of last season, which every 05 fan will remember. His development is far from over and we're looking forward to taking the next steps in his career together with him," says 05 sports director Martin Schmidt.

Signing the contract before the start of training: Niklas Tauer, who has worked for FSV since 2012, will remain with the club for a number of years.

Niklas Tauer says: "This contract extension is also a matter of the heart to some extent. I was born in Mainz, have always been a Mainz 05 fan, my father played here when I was young and I'm also celebrating my tenth anniversary on July 1, 2022 at FSV - a wonderful time for the extension. I'm far from done here and I'm looking forward to staying in the 05ER at least until 2025."

13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -00 GK Kersken extends at Gladbach and goes on loan to 3rd Liga Meppen.

-00 GK V.Muller to 3rd Liga Duisburg.

Stuck in 3rd Liga goes 3rd Liga to PSV (more PSV II and #3 for 1st) just to go back to 3rd Liga.......don't go back to Germany, GKs are stuck in 3rd Liga not much 1BL-2BL openings.

14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

Bella-Kotchap becomes a Saint
    Southampton Football Club has completed the signing of defender Armel Bella-Kotchap from VfL Bochum, it is delighted to announce.

The highly-rated 20-year-old has signed a four-year deal on the south coast, arriving at St Mary’s after making 74 appearances for the Bundesliga outfit.
    Starting out in the game at the age of four at Rot Weiss Ahlen, the French-born defender joined Bochum in 2017 aged 15.

Quickly picking up international caps at Under-18 and Under-20 level, Bella-Kotchap enjoyed a similar rise at club level, establishing himself as a first-team regular just six months after signing his first professional contract with Die Unabsteigbaren.

Embedded as a household name in North Rhine-Westphalia, the youngster made 26 appearances as Thomas Reis’s side won Bundesliga 2 in 2021 and ended a 12-year hiatus from the top flight.

Continuing his impressive development, Bella-Kotchap made a further 26 appearances last season, as Bochum comfortably maintained their Bundesliga status.

Commenting on the acquisition of the defender, Southampton manager Ralph Hasenhüttl said: “I am very pleased that we have been able to secure Armel’s signing.

“He is a player who fits our profile very well and has a huge amount of potential, but with the number of senior games he has already played he can help us immediately.

Armel Bella-Kotchap becomes Southampton's third summer signing.
    “I think he has made the perfect choice in wanting to join us and we will now work with him to make sure he reaches his potential both for himself and for the team.

“We already have some very strong options in defence and Armel adds more attributes to that list.”

After completing his move to St Mary’s Armel Bella-Kotchap said: “It’s amazing and I’m delighted to be here. I think, every young player dreams to play in the Premier League and I’m here and I’m happy and thankful for that.

“The coach has a big impact on me. We speak the same language and his interest was very big in me.

“The club convinced me and said they want to make a project with me and I’m ready to go and I will fight for my place.”

15. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    if Khadra impresses at Brighton preseason (got praise for his loan and quality by Brighton coach).

we could see 2 German Youth play EPL next season. And an ex YNT player in Janelt.

16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    00 GK Mantl blocked from going on loan by Salzburg.
    Now it's fixed: Goalkeeper Nico Mantl stays in Salzburg! The goalkeeper, who is said to have huge potential within the club, does not get approval from his employer.

After his excellent performances, which the German showed at Rapid and against Austria Klagenfurt as well as in the German U21 national team at the end of the past season, the club decided against loaning the highly talented 22-year-old.
    https://www.krone.at/2739312

17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    A lot of GK transfers happened already, should be some more.

At this point in time feels like most relevant from 00-02 are
    00-Mantl, Fruchtl, Philipp
    01-Ramaj, Unbehaun
    02-Atubolu, Schreiber

Wait and see on all others.

18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Mainz 1st team training
    00 CF Burkardt, 01 GK Riess, 01 M Tauer, 01 M Papela (might go on loan), 03 W Bobzien, 03 M Shabani, 05 M Schulz, 05 CF Weiper

02 W Nebel=2BL loan

so nothing surprising or new.
    Keep saying, Mainz only integrates pro contract kids and that's it. And all listed have pro contracts. They have more interesting 03s but for now its wait and see.

lol, 03 M Rupil (non-German) nothing, was more rated than Shabani but has no pro contract and doesn't seem to be on list.

19. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    05 AM/W Megeed looks to be one of many HSV youth training with 1st team. Only u17 to do so.

20. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -update on 02 M/W Scott
    A few weeks ago it was leaked that Fortuna could be a suitable address for him. Now the project is becoming more and more concrete. According to information from our editorial team, the Düsseldorf second division club has already agreed on a change with the 20-year-old and his advisor. However: FC Bayern Munich, as the previous employer, made use of a clause in the previous contract and extended the contract with Scott by one year. This complicates the transfer significantly.
    https://rp-online.de/sport/fussball...t-weiterem-spieler-erzielt-haben_aid-71733831

-02 M Civeja looks to be going on loan to 3rd Liga Ingolstadt while 02 M Rohl looks headed out of Ingolstadt.
    https://www.liga3-online.de/bericht-fca-talent-civeja-vor-ausleihe-nach-ingolstadt/

-00 RB/LB Vagnoman looks headed to 1BL Stuttgart.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CfG1MT9KuYk/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

-chance for Dinkci-Woltemade at Bremen
    https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/...n-dinkci-nick-woltemade-co-80477318.bild.html

-confirmed 03 CF Kastaranas and 05 M/W Ulrich training with Stuttgart 1st

-03 RB Kraft also looks to be training with Mainz 1st.

21. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #16047 Ger90, Jun 22, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2022
    kicker also says Vagnoman to Stuttgart is a thing.
    Very good to have 2 RBs in 1BL in Vagnoman and Fischer. Good for U21 and Senior NT to increase options.

Have to say, looking good that ALMOST ALL Germany U21 call up players in 1BL or heading in 1BL.

Will say also from 00-01 (ignoring GKs), not many relevant youth left not in 1BL/top 4 leagues. Almost all relevant ones not in 1BL, look to be currently in 2BL-1st Abroad. So for them in 1-2 years and should be upwards too. I think from guys with some relevance a very few still in 3rd Liga.

23. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    THIS is what I wanted more CFs going abroad and screw staying in Germany.

01 CF/attacker Gudra looks headed to Eredivisie

17 scorers for the reserve
    Little perspective at 96: Heerenveen interest in Gudra – transfer only with buyback option

His recent quota of eight goals and nine assists in 25 games for the regional league team, the Reds, attracted the interest of the Dutch first division club SC Heerenveen, and initial open talks also took place with the Danish Superligaen club Viborg FF and second division club Velje BK . Despite the current contract until 2023, Gudras am Maschsee's sporting prospects have fallen in view of Hanover's most recent transfer offensive, and regular periods of service in Stefan Leitl's professional squad seem unlikely given the competition.

In Hanover, however, they are very aware of the player's qualities.
    https://www.transfermarkt.de/wenig-...nsfer-nur-mit-ruckkaufoption/view/news/406500

H96 is garbage at integration.
    when given chance in 2BL, Gudra actually played well. Same for Stehle (got loaned to FCK who only wanted him due to whole need 4 U23s in every matchday squad, so was a barely used bencher....who played role in FCK promotion to 2BL in playoff)

but that's issue, rarely got any chances and 0 last season too.

"they are very aware of the player's qualities. "

THIS is applicable to ALMOST ALL German clubs. They rate players but 0 interest to integrate instead get lured by others who either have pro exp or more hype.

H96 seems to be more about poaching than integrating their Academy.

24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    update on 3rd Liga Saarbrucken.
    that club only relevant youth in 1st team=02 M Kerber (who already has interest from higher) and 00 CB Becker (on loan from Bremen, should be in 2BL in 2023).

now for update,
    05 M Breuer

The promotion of young player Andy Breuer caused a stir. The teenager celebrated promotion to the Bundesliga with the U17s. Now he can prove himself to the pros. "Andy is an ambitious young player who has recently attracted a lot of attention. We want to support him as best we can," said FCS sports director Jürgen Luginger of the "Saarbrücker Zeitung". Breuer should train with the men and get playing time with the U19.

"I want to become a professional at my 1. FC Saarbrücken"
    Breuer came to FCS in the e-youth and is traded as a great talent. Karsten Specht, head of the FCS youth academy, praises the youngster: "Andy is a full-blooded footballer and has developed splendidly with us over the years. If he keeps his feet on the ground - and Uwe Koschinat will see to that - he can certainly follow in the footsteps of Luca Kerber and Manuel Zeitz."

It was recently reported that Breuer had already received offers from Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund and Schalke 04, but had rejected the well-known clubs. "I want to become a professional with my 1. FC Saarbrücken. Everything else is out of the question," Breuer was quoted as saying by "Bild".
    https://www.liga3-online.de/fcs-torwarttrio-spielt-vor-neues-supertalent-im-mittelfeld/

smart choice, can jump to 3rd Liga early and then jumping higher should be easier and faster.

25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    seems like pretty decent amount of 05s training with pros or will do so this Summer.

curious to see who'll be 1st to go full breakthrough.