Auf geht's, Jungs: German Youth Discussion Thread Vol. V

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Epitome990, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    N.Schlotterbeck and Uduokhai were the CBs in best XI for matchday 2 for 1BL.

2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Stuttgart 1st team coach on youth,

00-Massimo is already a 1st teamer so not mentioned. Very unlucky not to score over the weekend hitting post which led to teammate scoring the rebound.

-on 02-Egloff, should be fit again during International break than only matter of time before he makes his 1BL debut.

"If a player is ready to play on the field, he will have his chance. Lilian Egloff plays a good role for us."

-On 01-Aidonis and 00-Mack
    "Antonis Aidonis is a permanent fixture in the squad. There is also a lot of potential in Luca Mack. It's only a matter of time."

will be curious to see if Michel/Wolf entries from other clubs and Hornung (came back from injury), Hottmann (injured) and Kleinhansl (injured) from II get chances this season in 1st team or not.

3. Philanova

Philanova Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Jul 12, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

Although I'm hesitant to get my hopes up, I wonder if Cuisance's possible departure presents Adrian Fein with more opportunities off the bench for the first team. He and Tolisso would represent the remaining CM/DM depth behind Kimmich and Goretzka.

Ger90 repped this.
  4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    most reports state that Bayern will get a new midfielder and Martinez (DM/CB) might end up staying too. Whatever they plan with Fein is uncertain.

more funny reports saying that Flick wants a Lewa back up CF which he also wanted back in Jan. Guy still wants midfielder, RB, W, CF. How much will he get?

the issue with Bayern has always been oh look 2 open spots and then those 2 spots end up being filled by transfer. Everytime I hear/read Flick he just sounds like he doesn't trust young players or thinks they'll be usable in bunch of years.

At this point, I don't expect much from Academy in terms of direct real breakthrough and think players who perform in on loans are the ones with best shot at making it assuming they don't get blocked by overcrowded. The issue with loans has always been who says when you return there would be spot?

Flick on OBM today,
    "We not only lost quality (Perišić, Coutinho, Thiago, Odriozola), but also young talents who have trained with us for a long time: Sarpreet Singh or Oliver Batista-Meier. But for them now comes the next step. That is also absolutely desired for young players"

as for Fein I think 2BL could be sticking point, no 1BL experience and overcrowded midfield. If he goes on loan in Winter would not be shocked.

5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Leipzig plan with 02-Samardzic,

SO FAR WITHOUT USE
    So RB is planning Offensive jewel Samardzić
    Lazar Samardzić has only been used in training for RB so far

Bavaria, Manchester City, Barcelona, Juventus Turin and Atlético Madrid. The list of clubs that Lazar Samardzic (18) wanted to sign reads prominently. The offensive jewel decided for the bulls.

But so far, the former Hertha talent stewed in all three competitive games under coach Julian Nagelsmann (33) only on the bench. But that's only one side. Sports director Markus Krösche (40) explains: "He is a permanent member of the professional squad so that he can develop under the highest possible conditions."

This also includes training, in which Samardzic, who could actually still play in the U19, has so far made a good impression. Krösche: "I am sure that we will have a lot of fun with him in the future."

For sure. Samardzic will get his minutes. At the latest when RB has to compensate for the triple burden.
    https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/...it-offensiv-juwel-samardzi-73165906.bild.html

6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -Pohanpalo has left Bayer and with this Alario and Schick are only CFs left at Bayer. Chance for 03-Gedikli, with triple competition not impossible.

-dfb U20 coach last season and U18 coach this season has left dfb and become Schalke 1st team coach. Chance for youngsters? He's also high on Kuhn too wonder if a move there at some point is possible.

-Article on 98 CF Daferner's double role at Dynamo,so far 2 goals in 3 games this season.
    https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/...doppel-rolle-fuer-daferner-73171650.bild.html

-01 CB Dinger who made his 2BL/pro debut this season gets loaned out to OL club, lol couldn't find a RL club?

-98 GK Schubert goes on loan to Frankfurt.

-01 Walbrecht finally signs his pro contract with H96 and joins Gudra/Stehle as the 3 01s with pro contract at the club. Also going on loan to 3rd Liga.

WALBRECHT SIGNS PROFESSIONAL CONTRACT - AND CHANGES TO WIESBADEN
    Hannover 96 has set another course for the future: 96 junior Tim Walbrecht has signed his first professional contract with the Reds. In order to collect match practice, the 19-year-old is awarded for one year to SV Wehen Wiesbaden in the 3rd division.

Tim Walbrecht has been training our professionals since the beginning of this year - now he's taking the next steps. First professional contract, then loan
    Walbrecht receives a licensed player contract that runs for three years until June 30, 2023. At the beginning of the calendar year, the youngster, who was trained at the 96 Academy in Eilenriede, trained continuously with the Reds' second division team under Kenan Kocak. While the defensive man, who is at home in the defense center as well as on the six, regularly received playing time in the preparatory tests, he has not yet been used in the professional games. In order to collect match practice, Walbrecht is awarded for one season to SV Wehen Wiesbaden in the 3rd division.

96 sports director Gerhard Zuber: "Tim has made great progress in the past few months and has made great strides in the preparation for the season in particular. It definitely makes sense for him to gather match practice now - the 3rd division is a great platform for that Wehen Wiesbaden was very interested. They tried very hard for Tim. That is why we decided to take the step. I believe that this is a win-win situation for all parties. "

Tim Walbrecht: "I'm of course very happy. I've been working towards this moment for a long time, and of course a dream is now coming true: my first professional contract - and that here in Hanover, in my home country. For me it's important to have match practice on one SV Wehen Wiesbaden is a top club for this - only to come back here even stronger afterwards. "

-99 CF Roczen is leaving 3rd Liga Magdeburg although injured until Nov.
    That comes as a surprise: Anthony Roczen (21) absolutely wants to leave 1. FC Magdeburg. Apparently the striker no longer feels any trust. Managing Director Mario Kallnik (45): “My heart is bleeding. As a center forward, the boy is basically equipped with everything you need for a professional career. You don't like to leave someone with such systems out. "

The crazy thing about it: Roczen is currently seriously injured in his knee and will probably be out until November after an inner ligament tear.

Roczen has been asking for approval for BILD information for weeks. Now Kallnik has given up the fight for talent and informed Roczen's advisor Wassily Krastanas that his client can leave. Roczen was brought in by Hertha BSC in 2019 and should be carefully built up as a competitor and successor to striker Christian Beck (32). Ante Covic (45), then Bundesliga coach at Hertha about Roczen: “I have seldom seen a player who is so complete at such a young age. I think he's going his way. "
    https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/...verletzter-roczen-will-weg-73160586.bild.html

Dang Son Tung repped this.
  7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #6657 Ger90, Sep 30, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2020
    fupa has Wenig, Copado and Kabadayi in best XI for matchday 2 in U17 Sud/Sudwest. Kabadayi scored a goal but he only played like 35 min in his comeback game from injury. Shame that Ibrahimovic didn't make it.
    https://www.fupa.net/liga/u17-bundesliga-sued-suedwest

next up for Bayern U17 is vs Stuttgart U17, Talento Today Football
    very interesting game! Very talented players on both sides! Expect a lot of goals.

where they basically focus on 04 CF Wagner vs 04 CF Copado. I recall they compared Wagner last season to Suarez too.

speaking of Copado, interesting seeing the highlights of matchday 1 where he had a free header over the crossbar and another header hit the crossbar. For not the tallest around he's had 1 headed goal, 1 header on post and 1 free header over. Wonder how it would have looked had he scored 8-10 goals in 1st 2 matchdays which he could have, lol. At the end of the day headers aren't about height but about movement and positioning more than anything. Copado's ex U17 coach Klose was only 1.82m and he scored headers on taller CBs and GKs all the time due to positioning, movement and timing. Concerning his height his ex pro father was 1.70m while pics from last year had Copado look around 5ish cm taller than his father. I mean he's Spanish descent and even from Spain it didn't stop either Villa or Paco Alcacer from playing in La Liga and both have great stats for Spanish Senior NT. Even from dfb perspective tons of German strikers were only 170s-early 180s. Gerd Muller was 1.76 or Neuville was 1.71m for example. Tons of players like Owen or South Americans are in 170s range too.

Copado has shown himself to score headers,right foot, left foot. Does pressing, involved in build up and his hold up will only get better once he improves physically. Very very good movement, good technique, always does something with the ball. Playable in both counter and possession too.Could be 1st relevant Bayern CF Academy product since 99-Wintzheimer (currently in 2BL but seems like only matter of time before he's in 1BL). Tillman is not a CF and all guys like Arp and Jastremski came from elsewhere. Other 98-02 CFs none lasted too. Even Sieb who can play upfront and in numerous positions came from elsewhere.

8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -According to Bild, Janelt going to Championship Brentford this weekend.
    https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/...ilandt-und-maier-nicht-los-73178054.bild.html

-According to kicker, done deal, R.Baku headed to Wolfsburg until 2025. They also play triple competition this season.
    https://www.kicker.de/einigung-erzielt-baku-wechselt-nach-wolfsburg-786014/artikel

-According to TM, 3rd Liga clubs, WM, Lubeck and HR all interested in 97 CF Owusu.
    https://www.transfermarkt.de/bielef...ubeck-mit-interesse-an-owusu/view/news/371730

9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -U17 (1 game)
    X1: Lewandowski, Lichter, Grundmann, Widlarz, Delijaj

-RL
    Wolf (1st goal, also first XI and scored 1-0 winner for Stuttgart II), O.Wahling (1st), L.Herrmann (2nd), Pieringer X2 (6 goals in 5 games)

-Austrian 2nd division,
    00 CB Boller in XI scored in 1-1 draw vs Liefering. 2 feeder clubs. On Boller,
    LAOLA1: Who will take the next step in the coming season?

Scheiblehner: With Florian Aigner and Patrick Plojer we already demonstrated our offensive strengths in the preseason. These are two interesting strikers who we expect to take the next step. In midfield, we have an exciting player in Hyung-seok Hong who we think highly of. And Jan Boller is a strong young defender. And we have a lot of players from our own academy where we see a perspective. It is then up to the players themselves how hard they work.

he really needs to play higher level next season. It's time for him.

-German Super Cup (Glorified Preseason Game)
    Dortmund had Passlack in XI in LWB also switched to RWB when Meunier was subbed out and played full 90. Decent game from him (even seen comments that he's already Dortmun's 2nd best fullback after Guerreiro) although 2nd goal conceded was on him being beaten to header by Muller but then again Passlack is short fullback. Also it was Passlack's pressing on Pavard that made him do blunder passing which led to Dortmund's 1st goal in comeback.

Interesting Passlack statistics: 90% pass rate only 2 bad passes. 67% won tackles. Strictly speaking, Passlack has the fewest bad passes of all BVB players included in the 1 HZ Hitz.

Passlack just needs more and more game time at high level and he's hopefully bound to improve. Closing in on 200 min of game time for Dortmund 1st team this season.

and once again Fein/Tillman unsued as Bayern win another trophy. Once again why does it seem like Flick never uses anyone who plays for Germany. Seems like only German he cares about is the one who doesn't play for dfb Musiala. Last season he even wasted game time on Singh (currently on loan) who I still doubt make the 1st team for realz and Cusiance (leaving).

-Serie A,
    Chabot (on loan), started today played full 90 as his Spezia found themselves 10 men and still won 2-0 vs Udinese. That was his 2nd game for the club.

-CLQ
    1-Gent who've been terrible all season crash and burn in CLQ vs Ukraine club. Oh well his club qualify for EL GS and 6 games MIN there. So Dorsch still gets to play Europe this season.
    2-Berisha played 24 min today as Salzburg trashed Israel club 3-1 (5-2 aggregate). Adeyemi was unused bench again still no CL debut for him. But this means both Adeyemi/Berisha will play CL GS this season!!!

10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    00-A.Muller who plays in 3rd Liga Magdeburg.

STRONG STARTELF DEBUT IN MAGDEBURG
    Talent Müller is a speaker

In August, Andreas Müller (20) was brought to Magdeburg by FC Astoria Walldorf with the “enormous” experience of four fourth division games. At the time, many fans asked themselves: What was the sports management thinking when making this decision?

He gave the answer on his starting eleven debut in Munich (1: 1). The defensive talent of the third division team convinced with vicious duels, mixed loudly with the commands of the leading players as if he had been there for years.

Not a matter of course for a newcomer. But learned is learned! He went through the tough junior school of Bundesliga club Hoffenheim. And stipulates: “If you want to assert yourself in the long run, then you have to be present. In defensive midfield, commands are part of my job. That's how I was taught. "

How does he classify his performance? “I came with the goal of getting as much working time as possible. The fact that I was in the starting line-up on matchday two is of course great. It can go on like this. Just a shame I had to go down after 57 minutes. After a tactical foul and yellow I was at risk of red. "

For his dream of professional football, he left the sheltered environment of his family in Sinsheim for the first time and now has to stand on his own two feet. “I was received very well. That made it easier. As far as private matters are concerned, it's always good to be in a double position. I think it's great that my friend Hanna came to Magdeburg with me, ”he says, feeling at home in his new home.
    https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/...eller-ist-ein-lautsprecher-73178742.bild.html

11. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    On 99 CF Wintzheimer, skipped the girlfriend part since no one cares about love life of these players, lol.

Manuel Wintzheimer (21) really blooms at HSV this time ...

After a top preparation (three hits), the striker improved his good form with a great game including a hammer hit and two goal participations in the 4: 3 in Paderborn.

What makes Manu so strong as a bear? BILD reveals the secret: love gives Wintzheimer wings!

“I am very happy with my first goal of the season. The trust that the coaching team and my teammates place in me helps me a lot and is good for me, ”the former FC Bayern U19 goal scorer reveals happily. The Paderborn game ends up at the top of Manuel's personal list: "It was certainly one of my best games in my professional career so far."

But the striker does not take off immediately in his second HSV year. “I'll stay on the ground, I can promise that. It was no different in my time at Bayern. I'll stay hungry because I can't buy anything for a pat on the back. "

He is also happy about the partnership with Tor-Maschine Simon Terodde (32). “Simon is a great striker. We harmonize very well with each other. But I can still learn a lot from him. "

Wintzheimer, who took a big step forward with his loan to Bochum last season (“VfL was a good address for my development”), specifies: “How Simon moves in the penalty area, which paths he takes, how he does fixing the balls and looking for the conclusion is remarkable. He has an incredible nose in front of the opposing box. "

The mixture in the HSV storm with Wintzheimer's youthful vigor and Terodde's goal instinct fits ...
    https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/...manuel-wintzheimer-fluegel-73186376.bild.html

12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    And when you look at the U-20 national team's line-up for the course and the international match on October 7 (Wednesday, 4 p.m.) in Lörrach against Switzerland, it is noticeable that Malick Thiaw has been nominated for a DFB team for the first time - if also only on demand. In addition to Finnish, the 19-year-old central defender now also has German citizenship.
    https://www.waz.de/sport/lokalsport...erns-nominiert-zwei-schalker-id230542142.html

so does Kabadayi have dfb citenzenship too?
    https://www.dfb.de/datencenter/personen/yusuf-kabadayi/spieler

13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Blueberry_night repped this.
  14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    "Only if for Marius #Wolf finds a prospect, something could still happen on the submission page. Felix #Passlack should stay. BVB is a bit weak on the chest #Innenverteidigung . "[kicker]

once sees tons of comments at how Passlack was better than Meunier and that the Muller goal was more Akanji's fault for standing there.

15. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    LOL

and then,

so once again integration=back up status. Only benefit if they go loaning is that could mean 4th W ends up being Academy player in terms of Summer 2021-onwards. Same for the new midfielder.

16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    [​IMG]

includes four newcomers: Florian Wirtz (Bayer 04 Leverkusen), Linton Maina (Hannover 96), Lars Lukas Mai (SV Darmstadt 98) and David Raum (SpVgg Greuther Fürth). Felix Agu (SV Werder Bremen) and Niklas Dorsch (KAA Gent) are also returning to the squad.

The U21 head coach has to do without the injured Arne Maier (Hertha BSC), Josha Vagnoman (Hamburger SV) and Ismail Jakobs (1. FC Köln) as well as Amos Pieper (Arminia Bielefeld) in the first game. The central defender has to serve a red suspension from a game that he received from his emergency brake in the game against Belgium. After consultation with the player and the club, Stefan Kuntz does without Luca Kilian, who has been under contract with FSV Mainz 05 since this season.

Regarding the nomination, the DFB trainer says: "We are delighted that Florian Wirtz will now be there after it didn't work out in September. Also on Linton Maina, who has been on the list for a long time, but who was thrown back due to injuries. We are excited. With Luca Kilian, we agreed to the player and the club's request to get used to the new coach. In addition, with Jonathan Burkardt and Finn Dahmen, we already have two other Mainz players in the squad. "

PierreLittbarski repped this.
  17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

Ridle Baku is coming
    The 22-year-old is signing for five years with VfL.

The pack of wolves has a new member: VfL Wolfsburg has agreed to work with Ridle Baku. The 22-year-old, who can be used flexibly in several positions in defense and in midfield, comes from league competitor 1. FSV Mainz 05 to the Wolves, who have secured the services of the German-Congolese for an initial five years until 2025. At VfL, the right-footer, who is the third new signing for Grün-Weiß in the young season after striker Bartosz Bialek and central defender Maxence Lacroix, will wear the number 20 on his back.

League debut goalscorer
    Born in Mainz, he started playing soccer with the 05ers, went through all youth teams at FSV and made the leap to the men's division there in summer 2017. After his first appearance for the Mainz Bundesliga team on December 19, 2017 in a 3-1 win over VfB Stuttgart in the round of 16 of the DFB Cup, he celebrated his first league appearance on April 29, 2018 in a 3-0 victory over RB Leipzig, to which he also contributed his first hit. Since then, Baku has played 50 Bundesliga games and three goals in the Rheinhessen jersey. In addition, he went through all German U-national teams from the U18 and most recently wore the jersey of the U21 team of the DFB in six games.

"The best conditions"
    “I'm looking forward to the new challenge. I owe everything to FSV Mainz 05 and the club will always have a special place in my heart. But I felt that it was time to take the next step in my development and I find the best prerequisites for that in Wolfsburg, ”says Ridle Baku. VfL sports director Marcel Schäfer adds: “Ridle won us over with his sporting development and in the discussions. He is young, hungry for success and can completely identify with the path we have chosen. We look forward to a player who can be used flexibly in several positions. "

18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    01-Khadra finds a club.

19. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

20. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -As mentioned by @Dang Son Tung, Barkok has switched permently to Morocco getting called up by their Senior NT. Like he just comebacks to Frankfurt after spending last 2 seasons mostly injured and already called up to their Senior NT. These other FAs have no standards, why wouldn't he accept Senior call up over any U21. Anyways he won't be brought up anymore in here, he's for the dual thread.

-According to Bild reports, HSV's 99-Opoku going on loan to 2BL Jahn. You rarely see 2BL clubs loan players to each other. Last season Wintzheimer was loaned out to Bochum in 2BL and this year Opoku.

-Interesting ex 1BL coach Baum becomes dfb u20 coach and now back to 1BL at Schalke and now dfb have gotten another ex 1BL coach in Hannes Wolf who replaces the experienced Baum.

“I am looking forward to my new role at the DFB and the support and further training of the 2003 class for the next few years. In the past eleven years I have been able to gain a lot of valuable experience in youth work and in professional football. It is a challenging and interesting job to bring all of this into the 'DFB' team and the '2003 born' team in order to shape the future together. Our goal is to develop the players at all levels in conjunction with the clubs in Germany where daily training takes place. We want to make them the best possible soccer players they can be. I'm really looking forward to that and will tackle this task with all my energy, "said Wolf.

-Marius Wolf has left Dortmund and he made every squad this season. One less player in Dortmund squad and with triple competition could give chances to their U19-II players. Whether due to injury or not.

Blueberry_night repped this.
  21. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    have to say I loled when I saw Kuntz call up Raum from 2BL to U21 while Passlack who can play RB/LB was left out and who's getting closer to 200 min for Dortmund gets ignored,lol.

I mean Passlack has played more than Schulz too and he gets Senior NT call up, lol.

22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  23. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    what a goal by Arp.

Tillman injured himself early on and Zaiser subbed in for him.
    Kuhn assisted Dajaku for the 2-0 HT.

Kuhn has been great so far, also drew a PK which Stiller failed to convert. Not sure how you have Arp, Kuhn and Dajaku and Stiller takes the PK,the attacking trio have been great so far. Close to half time whistle, Kuhn almost dribbled by 5 players before defender purposfully made him crash into him could have been another PK. Dynamo defense have struggled vs his and Dajaku's dribbling.

on another note, 03-Mbi is absent due to some injury. While 03-Sieb is currently on bench could make his pro debut.

so far, 03-Mbi, 00-Lungwitz,02-Lawrence have made their pro debuts this season in 3rd Liga. Lawrence was XI in past 2 consecutive games now. Sieb, Jastremski and Borges seem up next for pro debuts.

24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Bayern II wins 3-0 FT.
    4 pts after 3 matches. I don't really care where they end up in table as long as they don't get relegated. So that 02-onwards can skip RL level.

most of the 2nd half was Dynamo trying to score and Bayern going on counter. Kuhn dribbles by 2 players and smashes past the GK. Had Stiller scored the PK. Kuhn would have ended game with 1 goal and 2 assists.

01-Borges made his pro debut today as 16 min sub.

in end the attacking trio, 3/3 scored today.

1312103111947763718 is not a valid tweet id

25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Trend continues of German clubs loaning players back to their country that dev them. So why exactly did Bennetts come to Germany when he could just have brokenthrough in England? lol.

I mean League One=3rd division.

for a player who's Gladbach career was 1-mostly injured and 2-not even productive in II either. Also fact is Gladbach is easier to breakthrough when you have pro experience.