Auf geht's, Jungs: German Youth Discussion Thread Vol. V

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Epitome990, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I really hope he does well beause I really want him to get redemption after 3 years on loan with only his 3rd loan being a success.

Of course he is no longer THE talent. Of course he's not a guerreiro or hazard. But Passlack fights directly without end and does the important things right. You should just acknowledge that and emphasize that he's been doing a great job so far!
    1307369041720414209 is not a valid tweet id

2. PierreLittbarski

1. FC Köln
    Germany
    Sep 9, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Taking about another fullback Nico Schulz . Needs to leave.

Ger90 repped this.
  3. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #6428 Karl-Heinz Riedle, Sep 19, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
    Why fear of competition ? Why fear of foreign talents coming into Bundesliga?

because we know our talents aren’t good enough to compete with no one.

all these kids who trained in England and France are just so much better even in their 1BL debut and u got the feeling that they are all better than our German talents

If we have German versions of Haaland, Sancho, Bellingham, Reyna, Alphonso Davies or Marcus Thuram... we don’t have to fear for competition

I hope the German kids can show more promise in training. Strikers Scoring 30+ goals Per season, the wingers can dribble pass 4 defenders a time ...

Fact is , our talents are so vulnerable because even kids from USA are better trained than ours. Too many mediocre talents and that’s not enough to compete against better talents

u can see Bellingham and Reyna are elite talents when they are so young.

best CB talent in Germany is Arrey-Mbi and he’s trained in EPL clubs... that’s tells us something again

A country of 80million population, we need more than one Moukoko

arp was tipped as a top talent and he isn’t really that impressive in 3BL ... unless he can play good and score like 25 goals in 3BL , I think his career has been xxxked. 5mil a year , no one can afford to rake him on loan and he isn’t ready to compete with other 1BL strikers too....Not even sure if he can start in 2BL

Need more Moukoko, we can’t have only one top talent in the entire Germany

4. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I noticed coaches are willing to give youth players chances , they are just not German

and when they play, they really impress. Even Iago and Vargas from Augsburg ...

Mainz and Koln want to give youth players chance, maybe Hertha (Mittelstadt and Torunarigha, Maier) aren’t old and three players from the academy who are 23 or under aren’t bad. But they have to perform at high level

whatever role they’re given or limited playing time, they have to perform and there’s no excuse. Reyna also started as an impact sub, n now Reyna/Bellingham are better players than Brandt already

5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    OBM should have gotten assist in Game 1 on Eredivisie debut.

Now he scores for Heerenveen to make it 1-0.

and draws a PK to make it 2-0.

still think its shame he wasn't just integrated at Bayern instead of loan.

seems like he's getting a lot of praise for his performance today.

Epitome990 and Blueberry_night repped this.
  6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    lol

he also missed a PK in 45+1 min. Seriously 4/4 goals he scored this month=PKs.
    an English produced CF with no productivity.

Dorsch also scored today in 1-0 winner,already his 2nd of the season. I really hope he leaves in Summer.Since his club isn't doing that well.

7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    if Nmecha hits double digits in Belgian 1st division, already at 2 goals this season. I just hope it doesnt end up being majority PK that would just mask the reality.

8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Favre praising Passlack,
    Favre: "Passlack did really well today, especially after being thrown into this game after 15 minutes. He always gives his all in training. It's fun to coach him. I never thought about bringing on anyone else. I didn't want to change the system."

Blueberry_night repped this.
  9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    1307359890529300480 is not a valid tweet id

what should help him the best to GTFO of Belgium after 1 season is likely scoring double digits and performance in Europe. Gent aren't far off from making CL GS.

Epitome990 repped this.
  10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -R.Baku is heavily linked with Wolfsburg move over past 1-2 days. I always thought that 2021 would be his end time at Mainz and now seems like he could leave this Summer transfer.

Wolfsburg are in need of RBs due to injury and seems like $$$ is only question in terms of transfer.

-Ambrosius seems like he could be headed for his breakthrough season at HSV in 2BL.Looks to have impressed in XI in opening win. Good for him after having injury problems and wasting time in II for awhile.
    https://www.liga-zwei.de/hsv-heyer-und-ambrosius-ueberzeugen-im-abwehrzentrum/

11. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    always said big reasons why Aue are forcing Kruger to stay with them.Opening game of new season, with 2 assists in 3-0 win........they are dependent on him.

although him and Serra have 2021 contracts, makes one wonder if they plan on leaving 2021 for free transfer.

hate it but these days tons of players purposefully leave on free transfer just to get better deals in terms of transfer $.

still hoping Kruger and Serra move up between now and Winter though. Same for some other players too.

on another note, 00 GK V.Muller absent today for WK is he moving to PSV as rumored???

12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I admit I won't post too many match updates this season. More about cutting posting a lot more happened.

today, Thielmann had an assist in Koln's 3-2 loss to Hoffenheim. His assist was the cross for the 1-1.

All the youngsters had good ratings from this outside of Rexhbecaj.Shame that Lemperle was unused bench. That guy should be integrated more and could be turned into a weapon.

Horn (GK) has been rubbish for awhile and Koln's defense is pretty terrible. How is Czichos even a 1BL CB,lol.

Ozcan is better than Rexhbecaj so not sure how he started on the bench either. Also it was his cross that led to the Koln 2nd goal as it hit the post and then scored on rebound.

13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    lol 01-Schade who was inefficient in U19 is already at
    2 goals and 2 assists in 2 games for Freiburg II this season.

Game 1, 1 goal in 2-2 draw.
    Game 2, 1 goal and 2 assists in 6-2 win.

Schade's career stats.
    U19=11 goals and 9 assists in 39 games. Only scored 4 goals last season.
    II=3 goals and 3 assists in 6 games

teammate 99-Pieringer already at 4 goals in 3 games.

lets hope they keep it up and them and players like L.Herrmann, Nieland (currently unfit), Weisshaupt etc get chances to go higher or 1st team.

14. Collected

Collected Member+

Jul 19, 2014
    How was Torunarigha today? Any signs of big potential left in him?

15. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Didnt watch Hertha,

16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    a bit too much Torunarigha,Agu and Uduokhai being linked to Nigeria poaching over past months.

we really should just permently cap Torunarigha. Agu can still play U21 while Uduokhai I suspect wont end up playing for dfb in long run.

17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    are Germans made of glass? Seems like Matanovic was missing today for Pauli U19. Even Bayern has bunch out for U17 and U19.

-and now mass injuries at Bayer U19.
    Markus von Ahlen and Patrick Weiser will have to do without a total of eight players at home on Sunday (11 a.m.) against Borussia Mönchengladbach. Florian Wirtz, who would actually be eligible to play for the U19s for another two years, has switched to the professional field. In addition to long-term injuries Marvin Alexa and Achunike-Elijah Ekene, the Werkself youngsters will have to do without Seymour Fünger, Kingsley Sarpei, Ali Barak, Yannick Schlösser and Emrehan Gedikli, all of whom were injured in the course of preparation.

There are only 14 deployable field players in the squad. Coach Markus von Ahlen sees the injury concerns as an opportunity for the younger players in the squad. “Especially the guys who might not have been in the focus before the season now have the opportunity to prove themselves. They have already done very well in preparation. "

-looks like 02-Onur and 02-Turkmen got + feedback from pro training in Summer.
    Anyway, there are enough aspects that make the coaching team positive for the Rhenish duel against Mönchengladbach. For example, the two goalkeepers Marcel Johnen and Jakob Brambach were appointed to the DFB junior selection. In addition, midfielder Samed Onur is back in full strength after a break of over a year. The 18-year-old, who scored 18 goals in 25 games two years ago, most recently trained with the pros with Cem-Tuna Türkmen. "The coaches of the licensed team gave us positive feedback," said von Ahlen happily for his protégés.
    https://rp-online.de/nrw/staedte/le...-verletzungssorgen-in-die-saison_aid-53444763

-Also according to TM, 02-Turkmen signed BS pro contract until 2021 (LOL 1 year) for local player rule. The German domestic player rules are WAY too easy to go around.
    https://www.transfermarkt.de/leverk...it-7-lebensjahr-im-bayer-trikot/view/news/370

18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Passlack isn't the only player who made grand return home.

98-Barkok came on as sub on 46st min (Ache was unused bench). Saw loads of + mentions about him. How he was one of the better players today and elevated the team in 2nd half. Looks like he was deployed at CM today. Can also play attacker. Hasn't been at Frankfurt for 2 years now.

this game also saw the 1BL debut of Pieper, Lucoqui in XI and Kunze as sub for AB in the 1-1 draw. Seufert/Consbruch were unused bench but should eventually make their debut same for S.Muller/Niemann assuming these 2 dont go on loan. Believe S.Muller is unfit.

have also seen praise for Massimo who made his 1BL debut in XI for Stuttgart too.

19. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    today saw the return of 02-Jordan Meyer of Stuttgart who had an assist in a 2-0 win vs Frankfurt U19, played full 90.

he has been out for almost a whole year.

its good that he's back because Stuttgart does see him as 1st team prospect. Him and Egloff (currently unfit should be back soon and current 1st teamer) have long been seen as the 02 1st team prospects at Stuttgart.

every other 02 left are more wait and see. Will be curious to see if 02 CF Hummel does well this season or not. Scored in today's win too.

Some Stuttgart II updates from few days ago, So Hornung/Hottmann/Grimm etc sound like they should be back soon.

What doesn't make the whole thing easier is the long list of failures. Left-back Florian Kleinhansl is out of action for around eight weeks after breaking his collarbone. Goalkeeper Sebastian Hornung, central defender Hamza Cetinkaya, left-back Alexander Kopf, and strikers Eric Hottmann and Kevin Grimm are all in training. Central defender Matej Maglica only returned to team training on Monday. Midfielder Falko Michel is suspended against Elversberg after his yellow-red card in Homburg. Marco Wolf, Bayer Leverkusen's U19 newcomer, is still missing the tough competition after eight months without team training.

20. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Highlights of Heerenveen's game today.

shows OBM's goal and the PK he drew. So basically he dribbled past 2 players and dribbled past a third who fouled him,lol.

even in the 3rd goal one can see his good movement and also drawing defender on him.

21. Blueberry_night

Blueberry_night Member+

Apr 5, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    I watched Bremen Hertha. Torunarigha is solid 7 for me. But Mittelstaedt is even better very active on the left flank defensively and offensive. Too bad Selke out jumped him for the lone goal of Werder, but still he is very solid. The one that disappoint me is Niklas Stark. I think as it stands zero chance Stark going back to NT in the future.

Ger90 repped this.
  22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Torunarigha needs to be healthy and be XI for a full season, finding consistency is key for him. The potential is diffenently there for him. Even better if he moves to bigger club in Summer 2021.

23. Blueberry_night

Blueberry_night Member+

Apr 5, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Passlack was really good yesterday. But I think he strive as wing back in 3-4-3, I don't think he suitable as LB in back 4. But the sad part is, he is also a LB. We already have Gosens and Halstenberg there. We really need new blood for the right side.

Ger90 repped this.
  24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    he's actually a RB who can play both sides. Favre seems to have played him RB, WB and LB in preseason and he played a ton of preaseason too. I think that he's very flexible is one reason he wasn't dumped in Summer. And with numerous injuries at the leftside and Morey out for RB. It opens the door for more Passlack game time on both sides even if LB.

his best chance to get more chances at RB is if he relegates the injured Morey to II.

although the question of Passlack's future is likely answered for short term.He's very likely staying. My hope from beginning is either he makes it at Dortmund or the more he plays Dortmund the more top 4 league interest there will be if he does leave later.

Gosens/Halstenberg are both aging. I mean Halstenberg is getting close to 30s. Although guys like Katterbach/Netz are likely the biggest LB options in future. Followed by guys like Mittelstadt, Herold, Czyborra, Calhanoglu, Mrosek etc.

Blueberry_night repped this.
  25. Blueberry_night

Blueberry_night Member+

Apr 5, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Ah yes you are right, Passlack is actually a RB. He should try to push into the starting XI. Meunier is far below Hakimi level and not to mention Meunier almost 30 years old.

I never saw Katterbach and Czyborra, much less Netz, Herold etc. But I did watch Mittelstaedt quite a lot since few seasons ago. I believe he should be the next new LB called up to the NT

Ger90 repped this.