Auf geht's, Jungs: German Youth Discussion Thread Vol. V

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Epitome990, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    FC Bayern amateurs have to do without top scorer Otschi Wriedt and left-back Derrick Köhn in the two remaining third division games against MSV Duisburg (July 1) and 1. FC Kaiserslautern (July 4). For both players, the contract with the German record champions expired on June 30, 2020. Wriedt and Köhn have had a follow-up contract with the Dutch first division team Willem II Tilburg since the beginning of July 1st.

"We tried everything until this afternoon to find agreement with Willem II for a right to play for Derrick and Otschi until the last matchday on Saturday in Kaiserslautern. Willem II was at the end of the risk of injury too high, which is why both played their last game for FC Bayern last Saturday in Jena, ”said campus manager Jochen Sauer on Wednesday. "For the team, but especially for the two boys, that is of course a shame, especially since we still have a big goal in mind." FCB amateurs are at the top of the third division table two games before the end of the season and have the opportunity to win the championship as the first second team in history.

2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I'm not sad about Wriedt leaving since Bayern should be dev young CFs. Let's hope Tillman/Arp start the final matchday.

3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    down 1-0,
    Jeong should have scored that fantastic Kuhn cross.And should have scored another. Musiala mostly invisible.

defense, yikes, Will not good at all (I mean he's a midfielder not LB, lol). Feldhahn and Yilmaz not doing well. Mai trying to cover for Will at one point and another for Feldhahn and Yilmaz but couldn't reach in time as they score. ALL of Duisburg's chances are coming from Yilmaz/Feldhahn side of the defense.

4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Kuhn hits the post and Musiala flops the rebound....

down 1-0 HT.

so far other results helping Bayern II stay #1.
    WK currently 0-0 and EB winning 2-1.

as things stand Bayern II would still be #1 due to GD.

5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Musiala out at the 46st min and Tillman take his place.

I get it Musiala is rated kid but Bayern trying to force his rise to quickly. He scored two scrappy goals as a SUB. And suddenly getting like 2-3 starts in massive important games based on what??? Even Rhein, Gunther, Mbi etc didn't rise this quickly.

and he starts of one the biggest games of the season for II and didn't do much.

6. Dsky

Dsky Member

Jul 21, 2019
    I really dont understand the Musiala case, he was just average with thr u- 17( kabadayi was much better than him), he didnt do anything with the u 19, and he already make his debut with the first team. It has to be something with his contract or im not seeing something that the people from bayern can see.o_O

Ger90 repped this.
  7. Philanova

Philanova Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Jul 12, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Wow, beauty of a chip from Stiller to assist Kern's goal and draw Bayern II level!

Ger90 repped this.
  8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    yeah that's what I think I've been thinking for ages. That it was likely a promise/contract thing from the beginning. How does one rise play so many different teams in 1 season? Some clubs promise 1st team chances pre-joining too.

how does Musiala rise above Gunther/Tillman??? I mean Kabadayi is underage so he can't move up that quickly.

but we are supposed to believe Flick that it was reward. Why reward him?

Stiller loves those chips as he loves to take free kicks and corners too.

feel bad for Kuhn, an almost assist that hits the crossbar and then a shot that hit the post too. That's usually what's he's missing killer efficiency but shows promising approaches.

Arp doing well so far coming on as a sub.

Philanova repped this.
  9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    nice free kick from Arp, pretty close!

10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    once again, Duisburg scores and it's on the Yilmaz/Feldhahn side of things. Huge blunder from Yilmaz.

well at least 98-Daschner scores his 11th goal of the season!!!

11. Philanova

Philanova Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Jul 12, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Dajaku comes on late and scores the equalizer to make it 2-2 in extra time! Arp follows up with a decent attempt that flies just wide of the far post.

Ger90 repped this.
  12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Dajaku in 10 min could have scored a hat trick, lol.

this game was too much everyone missing chances left and right. Should have won it, lol.

Bayern II still in #1 with 1 pts lead and 1 game to go.

Philanova repped this.
  13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    02 CF Adeyemi in his 1st XI for Salzburg picked up 2 assists.

now in his 2nd XI scores his 1st of the season in Austrian Bundesliga.
    https://streamja.com/rLABv

been productive in 2/2 XI games.

takes his tally to 1 goal and 3 assists in 9 Austrian Bundesliga games. And 5 goals/assists in 11 games overall for RB Salzburg 1st team.

14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    98 CF Berisha off the bench joins Adeyemi and also scores to make it 5-2. It's his 8th of the season. It's also his 10th goal in all competition this season and provided 6 assists.
    https://streamja.com/A0Nmn

nice to see German boys in action.:thumbsup:

15. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    3rd Liga
    -Looks like DFB's golden boy Y.Otto and EB have been promoted to 2BL. Since Bayern II can't get promotion. And we'll see him in 2BL next season. Let's see how he does at a higher level.

-Munster have been relegated to RL, now that's 3/4 relegated teams set. Only spot left is between Zwickau and Chemnitzer.

not like Munster was playing much young players. I think Morschel should be able to find a new club whether 2BL-3rd Liga. The only other regular young players were Wagner and Erdogan. The ones who stay could find it easier to breakthrough in RL.

Now quick roundup
    -Huth scored his 14th goal in a massive 2-1 win for Zwickau. Will he finally move to 2BL next season???
    -00-Daedlow made his 3rd Liga/pro debut in XI playing 72 min in a 1-0 win for HR. Him and 00-Ulrich seem to be the HR products they want to promote.

-Cool, 02-Hock who recently signed a pro contract at VK scored on his 3rd Liga/pro debut while only playing 3 min today, lol. Assist was by fellow young player 00-de Vita!!! While on loan from Schalke, 97-Carls scored his 2nd of the season in a trashing 5-1 win over top of the table club WK.

-At Unterhaching lots of youngsters playing and they got like 4-5 on loan to RL.
    98-Grauschopf a regular scored his 3rd of the season. 01-Turtschan who recently signed a pro contract started another XI and played 88 min. 00-Stierlin and 98-Dietz keep being XI, likely match practice for next season.

then from the bench,
    02-Hamierl made his 3rd Liga/pro debut playing 25 min.
    02-Bacher played 24 min today for his 2nd cap. Seems to be CF/Forward.
    03-Zentrich who signed pro contract with 2 other 03s made his pro/3rd Liga debut today.

-Not going to bring up all the 98-01 youngsters at Jena since they got relegated to RL and they are playing a lot of youngsters for next season. But Kubler assisted what was almost the winner for Jena. That's one player I hope leaves in Summer. Same issue for SG who gave pro debuts to 01-Sadler and 02-Santoro (who signed pro contract recently) but the club is getting relegated to RL.

-Jacobsen on loan from Bremen scored the massive winner for Magdeburg who are not far off from relegation zone. On bench you had 01-Weigel, 01-Pollmann and 01-Ogbidi. Weigel and Ogbidi have already made their debuts with safety sealed wonder if we see the 3+Ruckert in final match?

-99 GK Harsmann who seems to being prepped as #1 for future at Meppen kept a clean sheet while 01-Tattermusch played another 30 min today.

16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Bochum and their famous Academy have given pro contract to 01-Holtkamp.

now means 3 01s have pro contracts in Bella-Kothcap, Romling and Holtkamp.

VfL binds Lars Holtkamp
    A player from the Bochum Talentwerk will move into the licensed player squad next season: Lars Holtkamp signed his first professional contract with VfL Bochum 1848. The contract of the 18-year-old defensive midfielder is dated June 30, 2022.

Holtkamp has been wearing the blue and white jersey since 2010. Born in Bochum, he went through the Talentwerk youth teams and last season led the U19s eleven times as captain in the A-Junior Bundesliga West. In addition, he was six times in the matchday squad in the 2nd Bundesliga.

Most recently, Holtkamp trained with the professional team of head coach Thomas Reis and left a good impression there, as Sebastian Schindzielorz, Managing Director Sport at VfL Bochum 1848, explains: “After the Corona break, Lars trained completely with the professionals and always showed full commitment there. He has made good progress, which of course is not over yet. We are pleased that he signed his first professional contract with us and will take his next steps at VfL. ”

"I am pleased that I will continue to wear the VfL jersey," says Lars Holtkamp. "I now want to continue to step on the gas and improve myself in order to help the team as quickly as possible."

17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    on 05-Ibrahimovic, who can play numerous positions.
    This is someone you HAVE to know about @arijon.ibraaa is a 14 year old playing UNDER 17’s at Bayern... too much talent at that club He reminds me of KDB so much

20 goals and 17 assists in 13 games (wonder if this includes his 1 assist in 4 U17 games).
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CCHMWCan-kO/

in the 2nd page of the link posted there is some highlights too.

Dang Son Tung repped this.
  18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    is this the bro of 00-Jesaja Herrmann? I recall Herrmann's had some relative at H96 and Herrmann pre-Wolfsburg move was at H96.

Seems to be moving to Dortmund.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CCG4sn3pnDx/

it's also interesting that what seems to be Bremen's 00-Mbom's younger bro is playing Dortmund U16, Jerome Mbom.

no idea if these guys are good or not.

19. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    2/2 trophies for the German duo!!!
    [​IMG]

20. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    according to TM,
    Kehl and Cuni are moving to Bayern II while Jahn Herrmann is going to unknown.

also 01 CF Dursun is headed to unknown. No Pauli 1st team or II? Will be curious to see where's next. Does he end up in Turkish league or stay in Germany?

21. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    LMAO will Hoffenheim have any 03s left besides 03-Calhanoglu. Curious to see how Conte does since he was mostly injured last season.

I recall 1st mentioning 03-Breitenbucher last Summer during preseason and now 1 full year later, EPL interest. I usually forget to mention him during the season when talking about Hoff. I think it's due to Sieb and Calhanoglu being dfb players while Campanile and Breitenbucher getting ignored. Sanyang usually got brought up concerning his dfb status and potential Bayern move.

but anyways, from reporter of Guardian.

in any case, 03s do seem like potential "golden generation". Seriously all the relevant clubs in Germany have at worst 1 relevant 03 player. But a LOT of them like a LOT of them seem to be more like min 2-3. Bayern by itself seems to have like 11 relevant 03s. Of course I don't think they will all make the Bayern 1st team but there are a lot of clubs one can go to. As long as II is in 3rd Liga it will benefit them to skip RL.

22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Official, C.Conteh joins Eredivisie 3rd place Feyenoord until 2024.

Feyenoord gets talented attacker Christian Conteh
    Feyenoord has hired Christian Conteh. The 20-year-old attacker of German-Ghanaian origin comes from 1. FC Sankt Pauli from Hamburg. The Rotterdam club has registered Conteh until mid-2024.

Conteh played in the youth of Sankt Pauli from 2017 and made his first minutes for the main squad of the Hamburgers last summer at the age of 19. In his debut game against Arminia Bielefeld, the later champion of the Second Bundesliga, he scored right away.

"We have been watching Conteh for a while," said Frank Arnesen, technical director of Feyenoord. "He is lightning fast, has good action and is someone who can provide a good dose of danger behind the lines. This boy has a lot of potential, so we want to give him the time, space and attention to further develop it. "

Conteh was on a flash visit to Rotterdam on Wednesday to receive a medical examination, but has since returned to his hometown of Hamburg. There he will wait for the preparation for the new season.

Dang Son Tung repped this.
  23. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -Jahn wants 97-Okoroji to rejoin them but seems like there is interest in him.

-00 W Yeboah wants to make it at Wolfsburg.
    https://www.kicker.de/778890/artikel/yeboah_ist_zurueck_beim_vfl_und_will_bleiben

seems like the main thing he worked on during his Eredivisie loan was his defensive game. Make sense VVV was a defensive team over attacking one. Also seems from the 3 98s at Wolfsburg that 98-May seems headed out with 2BL interest for him. Which would leave Horn who made his 1BL debut before end of season and Justvan. Also mentions that on instagram that Yeboah has been training a lot in strength and running units.

-Bartels seems headed out of Koln and will have to find new club. Koln seems to be focusing on Krahl and Adamczyk for now.
    https://www.ligainsider.de/jan-chri...an-christoph-bartels-ohne-perspektive-290574/

-03 Zentrich (who signed pro contract recently) is now officially the youngest 3rd Liga debutant in history.
    LATEST 3ND LEAGUE PLAYER: CENTER REPLACES ALABA
    The 3rd league has a new record player. Unterhachings Viktor Zentrich was substituted in the 88th minute in the 2-2 against Carl Zeiss Jena and celebrated his professional debut with only 17 years and 18 days. This makes Zentrich the youngest player in third league history.

Zentrich thereby replaces David Alaba, who loses his record status after almost eleven years. The Bundesliga professional of the German champions Bayern Munich made his debut in the 3rd division on August 16, 2009 at the age of 17 years and 53 days against Dynamo Dresden for the U23 of Munich under coach Mehmet Scholl.

Zentrich actually plays for Unterhaching in the season South / Southwest of the B-Junior Bundesliga. There he played 20 games in the Corona-canceled season and scored two goals.
    https://www.dfb.de/news/detail/hachings-zentrich-juengster-drittligaspieler-217150/

what's impressive about this is
    1-He's a U17 player, never played U19
    2-Barely 17
    3-Bayern II only allows 3 over U23 everyone else is youth player. Unterhaching has no restrictions and he still made his debut that young.

24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -2BL Karlsruher extends with 99-Hanek for 1 year, saying it's important to support him during his time since he's out long term.

-Double HR updates.
    98 CF Engelhardt made his return from long term injury yesterday.

00 CF Ulrich (1.92m tall), seems like HR want to extend with him and integrate him.
    https://www.liga-drei.de/hansa-rostock-verlaengert-mit-ulrich/

-Looks like 98-Laukart is going from Dutch 2nd division to 3rd Liga. I mean a lot of people seem to think Dutch 2nd division and 3rd Liga are similar level. He's joining one of the promoted to 3rd Liga clubs.
    https://turkgucu.de/de/News/78/Aufsteiger-verpflichtet-Top-Talent.htm

25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    00 CB Senger and flexible 99-Viet both got pro contracts at 2BL Pauli. Both were playing a lot post corona comeback. Wonder if 00-Kuyucu signs one?

St. Pauli provides Marvin Senger and Christian Viet with professional contracts
    Head of sport Andreas Bornemann ties two young players to FC St. Pauli and provides Marvin Senger (* 6.1.2000) and Christian Viet (* 27.3.1999) with professional contracts. The working papers are valid until June 30, 2023.

Center-back Marvin Senger switched from Eintracht Norderstedt to FC St. Pauli for the 2016/17 season and had gone through the youth teams from the U17 to the U23 in the following years. In the 2019/20 season, the 20-year-old made the leap to the professionals, where he made three appearances from the start.

Christian Viet came to FC St. Pauli from JFV A / O / Heeslingen in January 2017, where he played for the U19 and U23. In the second half of the season just ended, he joined the professional squad and has now made four starting appearances in the 2nd Bundesliga.

Comments on the contracts:
    Andreas Bornemann, Head of Sports: “Marvin and Christian have earned their contracts and the trust that we continue to place in them through their good performance. They made their first appearances in the professional field in a sporting difficult and unusual situation and showed that they have the potential to play a good role in the second Bundesliga. We are happy that you will continue your development at FC St. Pauli. ”

Marvin Senger: “It is an honor and a great pleasure for me to sign my first professional contract with FC St. Pauli. I feel the trust of those responsible and I will continue to do everything possible to get more working hours. "

Christian Viet: “I am very happy to sign my first professional contract with FC St. Pauli and get the opportunity to develop further here. I would like to thank everyone who accompanied and supported me on this journey. ”