Auf geht's, Jungs: German Youth Discussion Thread Vol. V

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Epitome990, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    what I think is interesting about recent career progress. And I'm NOT talking about camps. Talking about real games.
    -99 GK Smarsch hasn't been called up by dfb for 2 years now
    -00 Ngankam hasn't been called up by dfb since 2018, over 2 years ago
    -00 Keitel hasn't been called up by dfb since U17 WC, 3 years ago.
    -00 Raschl hasn't been called up by dfb since September 2018, basically 2 years ago. Was never relevant at any point in time anyways.
    -00 Abouchabaka hasn't been called up since Sept 2018, almost 2 years ago. Moved to upper half of Portuguese 1st division club in Winter, already made debut, got praised by the coach and is a player for future dev at the club. Could get more game time once Europe question is settled.
    -01 Bozdogan hasn't been called up by dfb since Dec 2018, which was like 1 and a half years ago, fast approaching 2 years.
    -02 Borkowski hasn't played for dfb since Nov 2017. Almost 3 years ago.
    -02 Thielmann hasn't played for dfb since Feb 2019, was going to get recalled in March 2020, but that's over 1 full year later.
    -02 Egloff who Stuttgart rates highly has never been dfb relevant last call up was in 2017, 3 years in 1 U15 friendly. Could see him in 1BL next season.

02 Lemperle was last called up to the yearly Israel tour friendlies in Dec 2019 which calls up mostly lesser known players. Who most never play post that 3 team friendly tourney. But his last legit call up was over a year ago in like Feb 2019. It's why I didn't list him with others. But reason he got called up to Israel was basically to have another look at him type thing.

I didn't list players like 01-Thiaw due to him not yet eligible for dfb even if he's born and German produced CB.

am I missing anyone? More bizarre is the NUMEROUS instants where dfb is interested in players who aren't even that rated at their clubs.

not a criticism post, emphasis on the 1st few words, "interesting".
    what I think is interesting....

that a lot of these players have been dfb MIA for between 1-3 years is interesting.

Dang Son Tung repped this.
  2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    02 CF Adeyemi and 98 CF Berisha have both picked up League Title on top of their Austrian Cup title.

Adeyemi joins RB Salzburg 1st team in Winter and already picks up 2/2 Austrian titles for his half a season at the pros. Likely just the beginning for him when it comes to winning trophies.

3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    so 00-Opfermann who signed pro contract in past and never used and did nothing but train all season+some injury issues is leaving......sad.

Maurice Schwiermann Arcones joined Union Berlin in 2011 at the age of eleven. Then he went through all the youth teams of the Iron and made it into the Bundesliga squad, where he was not used.

the ONLY young players played this season at Union Berlin, were 2/2 97 players on loan from other 1BL clubs. 97-Nicolas who stays for now and 97-K.Schlotterbeck who returns to Freiburg after successful loan.

that's pathetic,so 0 Union owned players, if they have no intention on integrating 99-Kade, 01-Maciejewski, 01-Dehl, 01-Oppermann than loan them out.

returning from loan.
    98-Taz (successful loan), 99-Moser(successful loan), 97-Dietz (successful loan), 99-Maloney (not really)

4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Dennis Smarsch will be Rune Jarstein’s successor

It is not often that the losing side’s goalkeeper is in the running for man of the match, but the Berlin-born 21-year-old will certainly have been considered. In only his second appearance this season, the youngster made six saves and ensured the scoreline remained respectable.

Usual back-up keeper Thomas Kraft is confirmed as departing the capital over the summer, leaving Smarsch behind as the primary reserve for his Norwegian senior, Jarstein.
    https://www.vavel.com/en/internatio...len-book-their-place-among-europes-elite.html

5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I didn't watch the Stuttgart match but seems like 00-Mack (flexible player) replaced Stenzel as Stuttgart played back 3. So played CB it seems on his 2BL/pro debut.

sucks that he spent half season injured+ took forever for Stuttgart to confirm promotion to 1BL. He signed his pro contract in Summer 2019 after leading Stuttgart U19 to Championship final.

Already confirmed that Egloff, Aidonis and Mack are the current Academy players closest to 1st team. Awoudja (who I expect to get loaned/leave) and Massimo aren't Academy players. Wonder what's next for Mack, loan or going to 1BL with 1st team.

Mack has also never once been called up by dfb. DFB kept calling up 00-Alonso also from Stuttgart instead. Even when it became obvious last season that Mack was rated more at Stuttgart than Alonso. What was it someone said that Alonso's issue is that he stopped growing yet according to TM, he's 1 cm taller than Aidonis who's still a 1st team prospect. Like Awoudja, Mack, Aidonis, and likely 03-Suver are all ahead of Alonso at this point. I expect Alonso extended with Stuttgart by 1 year will move play RL again next season and then will try to move up in 2021.

6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -another past regular call up, 00-Nitzl is 1.79m for a CB......yeah that's going to be hard to make it at pro being that small. Alaba is only 1.8m but he's basically "world class" player who can play numerous positions. Nitzl will never be a huge player, can also play DM and RB should consider changing positions and moving away from CB.

-on another note, with Gomez, retired, I really want to see a German young CF make it at Stuttgart. Really hope between,
    00-Hottmann, 01-Grimm, 01-Hollerbach (W/CF), 02-Hummel, 02-Kramny, 04-Wagner

that at the min 1 manages to make the 1st team, even better if 2 could make it in long run. Grimm (basically out all season), Hummel and Kramny (injury issues over past 2 seasons) need to stay fit. Even Hottmann spent good amount this season injured.

other than that let's hope we see someone make it there.

7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -Yesterday was the final round of football Bundesliga in Germany. It was a nice day because the player I was teaching in Frankfurt debuted when I was teaching. Tim Lemperle has debut match yesterday.I'm happy to see that.

-Lemperle fifth Bundesliga debutant
    In the 76th minute, the game was clearly decided in favor of the Werder team at 6: 1, when Markus Gisdol took Anthony Modeste and Ismail Jakobs off the field. The coach Tim Lemperle and Christian Clemens came on for the offensive duo. While Clemens made his comeback almost to the day exactly 14 months after his cruciate ligament injury, the 18-year-old Lemperle made his Bundesliga debut.

After Churlinov, Katterbach, Jakobs and Thielmann, Lemperle is now the fifth player from our own youth who made his professional debut this season. Considering that Florian Wirtz (Leverkusen) and Can Bozdogan (Schalke), two other players trained at FC, made their debut in the Bundesliga this season, this is more than just a remarkable figurehead for the Cologne youth. Of course, Lemperle would have wished for a better moment for his Bundesliga debut than to be substituted at the 1: 6 standings. In retrospect, the youngster shouldn't care. His first 14 minutes in the Bundesliga should have been a sign for the coming season to be firmly planned in Markus Gisdol's squad. And Lemperle almost made a personal dream debut with one hit. The attacking player had 2: 6 on his feet just seconds after he came on, when he narrowly missed the goal with his first touch of the ball after a corner.
    https://geissblog.koeln/2020/06/lemperle-und-clemens-mit-versoehnlichem-saisonabschluss/

8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    there is also 02-Bischof who recently signed pro contract from U19. Wehen has no II team. Could be easier for him to breakthrough in 3rd Liga over 2BL.

9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -Interview with 01-Nawrocki (poached by Poland) and 01-Engelhardt from Bremen U19.
    https://www.werder.de/aktuell/news/junioren/20192020/news/u19-rueckblick-29062020/?s=AlleEmotionen

-Update on 98-J.Eggestein.
    Will Jojo (contract until 2022) look for a new club in the summer?

Head of sports Frank Baumann (44) on BILD: “You should never rule out anything in football, but that's not our plan. We discussed with Jojo that we would sit together in peace after the season. Then we will see how he sees the situation and how our squad is staffed. On our side, there is basically the conviction that Johannes can also bring his qualities to the Bundesliga. ”

At the moment he is not even used as a supporter in the stadium - supposedly because there are not enough seats due to the Corona requirements.

Baumann: "In the past few weeks, players who weren't in the squad had to stay at home." Sebastian Langkamp (injured) and Christian Groß (not in the squad) were already in the 6-1 draw against Cologne the grandstand ...

A clear sign for Jojo.
    https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/...es-eggestein-im-sommer-weg-71584262.bild.html

-98 Ambrosius cb for HSV who came on 46st min yesterday. Currently for pro games, 1 1BL game+1 2BL+1 Cup=3 pro games for HSV. Yeah them not getting promotion to 1BL will make it easier on players like Ambrosius to breakthrough especially when older players are flopping.

COMEBACK AFTER 820 DAYS
    Ambrose does HSV desire for more

Stephan Ambrosius (21) had to wait 820 days or two years, two months and four weeks for his next assignment in the HSV professional group after March 31, 2018 (1-1 in Stuttgart).

It was finally time against Sandhausen. The central defender came into play after the break for the total flop Ewerton (31) and did his job properly.

The Wilhelmsburger boy acted body-conscious and attentive, tried seriously and without frills to do his job in the defense center.

Ambrosius appearance makes you want more.

With an experienced central defender next to him, the defensive man, who had to rest for six months due to a cruciate ligament rupture in 2019, can be a real alternative for the coming season.
    https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/...rosius-macht-lust-auf-mehr-71567142.bild.html

10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #5185 Ger90, Jun 29, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
    Confirmed out of Wehen (not counting the loanees from other clubs) who got relegated to 3rd Liga
    98-Shipnoski, 98-Friede, 98-Albrecht and 00-Vogel

Vogel out of U19 did nothing but train all season. Friede couldn't make himself relevant joining in Winter, likely goes to another 3rd Liga club or abroad. Shipnoski looks to have struggled in 2BL for a struggling 2BL club. Albrecht is a GK so needs to find place to get match practice.

also I never rated Friede and was critical of his dfb performances but dfb liked him a lot. He was 1st choice for 98 in U19 Euro, man I feel like there are like min 8-10 better midfielder than him just from that age group. Even 98-Saglam who dfb picked all the time, there are better midfielders than him as well. These things are always extremely awkward in retrospect even more so after dfb trash their own age groups when they are the ones choosing players.

11. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    02 CF Asllani signs pro contract at Hoffenheim.
    I am very happy to announce that I signed my first professional contract with @tsghoffenheim.First of all, I would like to thank my family and my advisor agency @rogon for the huge support. I would also like to thank all of my teammates and coaches from @ 1.fcunion for the great time in the club and wish everyone the best.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CCBk_i7gvJj/

02 seems to be a good age group for CFs.:thumbsup:

12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    A + article, so no access but interesting headline.

05 individual criticism: Burkardt impresses again
    At 0-1 against Leverkusen, the youngster of FSV Mainz 05 is by far the best in the weak storm. The testimony of the sports editorial team.

He often acted very unhappily with the ball on his foot and made a series of carvers. Jonathan Burkardt: 2.5. Most striking offensive player of the Mainz, ...
    https://www.allgemeine-zeitung.de/s...inzelkritik-burkardt-besticht-erneut_21874851

Blueberry_night repped this.
  13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Bayer Leverkusen U19, 01 CB Ruth joins Hoffenheim. Makes sense there is no Bayer II. I recall Ruth wasn't even that far off from 1st team, trained a lot with them and was name checked a few times by some of the club people. People jumping directly to Bayer is very hard. Likely starts in II,

"I look forward to my new challenge at @tsghoffenheim and look forward to taking my next steps there. ⚪️ I would like to thank all those responsible for @ bayer04fussball for 5 unforgettable years.Above all, I would like to thank my family and friends who were always by my side and support me in highs and lows"
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CCBwvvdCAqU/

Looks like Hoffenheim were losing players left and right and today picked up 2 players from other clubs.

now what's left from Bayer U19 is what's next for Lamti, K.Bukusu, Azhil, Gadicke, Anapek, Wolf, Fesenmeyer.

14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    saw your post in the other thread @feyenoordsoccerfan

99-C.Conteh is linked with move to Feyenoord. Finally a German at your club.;)

he's a very fast dribbling player who destroyed/left plenty of players in the dust this season in 2BL pre-long term injury. Even destroyed Bremen in a friendly and assisted the 1-0 winner too.

Feyenoord also 3rd place in Eredivisie means EL GS. At then at Willem II who also made EL, there is Saglam, Kohlert, Kohn and Akkaynak there.

it's a win-win, if C.Conteh leaves Pauli opens door to focus on Coordes, Franzke and Loubongo next season.

I hope he moves to Eredivisie more prospects there than 2BL. If he stays in 2BL won't move higher until 2021 min.

15. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    update on double Stuttgart 00s, in Kleinhansl and Batzner.
    It is still unclear whether offensive man Nick Bätzner and left-back Florian Kleinhansl will stay at VfB II. Talks with the players and their advisors are ongoing.
    https://www.stuttgarter-nachrichten...-ii.410fe5d6-14f7-4e98-a6ac-a7b66548ca53.html

if there are 1st team perspective than makes sense but if there isn't than no point in staying. Or loan them out if you think RL isn't good enough.

16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #5191 Ger90, Jun 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
    Looks like 01-Schonfelder gets poached by Bremen and gets pro contract. Ugh why Bremen and their 2-3 year plan crap. Goller did well in 1BL when given the chance but hasn't gotten a chance since Fall.....

OSCAR SCHÖNFELDER CHANGES TO Bremen
    PERSPECTIVE PLAYER COMES FROM MAINZ 05

SV Werder Bremen has signed another talented junior international for the professional team, Oscar Schönfelder. The 19-year-old (* 05.02.2001) changes from the U19 from 1. FSV Mainz 05 to the Osterdeich.

"We are pleased that Oscar chose us despite the other offers. He is a young perspective player who has been through the German youth teams since the U16. He is an offensive outside track player who will take part in the preparation with the professionals. Then it will be decided whether he will stay with the professionals directly or continue via the U23, ”said Frank Baumann, Managing Director Football at Werder Bremen.

Oscar Schönfelder also looks optimistically and full of anticipation for his new club: "Werder is a traditional club with great fans, which has made an impression on me especially through its family atmosphere. The environment enables me as a young player to develop perfectly. I am happy me on the task! "

Oscar Schönfelder has played in the Mainz 05 junior team since 2013 and became a junior international there. So far, he has played 23 international matches for the DFB U-teams

17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    02-Nebel and 00-Liesegang (how many GKs do they need? Will Dahmen go on loan???) both sign pro contracts. Why do I feel like Schonfelder would have been one of the 3 had he stayed.....

PROFESSIONAL CONTRACTS FOR THREE TOP TALENTS

05ER continue to focus consistently on their own youth and bind fog, mustapha and Liesegang in the long term

Paul Nebel, Marlon Mustapha and Marius Liesegang: The three top talents from the NLZ der 05ER have signed a professional contract.
    The 1. FSV Mainz 05 has long-term ties to other top talents from its young talent center. The offensive players Paul Nebel and Marlon Mustapha from the U19 and goalkeeper Marius Liesegang from the U23 receive professional contracts.

Paul Nebel will receive a contract until 2024
    Offensive all-rounder Paul Nebel will receive a professional contract on Bruchweg until 2024. The 17-year-old was one of the regulars of the U19 team in the past season. In the canceled season, which the team finished in second place in the A-Junior Bundesliga South / Southwest, he scored 5 goals in 19 games and provided 13 more goals. The German junior international was already part of the professional training squad at the age of 16.

Rouven Schröder: "Paul Nebel is a top German talent of the year 2002, an agile, poisonous, playful and powerful offensive player. He already established himself in the professional training squad last season. We are convinced that he will take this positive path continues with us and will take its next steps in development. "

Marius Liesegang will receive a contract until 2022
    Goalkeeper Marius Liesegang will receive a professional contract on Bruchweg until 2022. Last year, the 20-year-old played 8 games for the U23 of the 05ER in the Regionalliga Südwest and was also temporarily part of the professional training squad.

Rouven Schröder: "Marius Liesegang is another goalkeeper talent of our youth performance center. He made a giant leap in his development last season in the U23 and underlined this with his performance and character in the winter training camp with the professionals. We are excited about the further path he will take with us. "

05ER continue to rely on their own talents

The 1. FSV Mainz 05 continues to focus consistently on its own youth. In the 2019/20 season, the FSV was already one of the top training clubs in Europe. In the European ranking of clubs with the highest percentage of self-trained "local players", the 05ER rank fourth and are top of the Bundesliga. Also in the season just ended, the 05ERs with the five home-grown plants used in 91 Bundesliga games are in the top group of the league.

Sports director Rouven Schröder says: "Our talents from the youth performance center such as Ridle Baku, Leandro Barreiro, Jonathan Burkardt, Robin Zentner and Florian Müller are among our regulars in the Bundesliga and have already set their fragrance brands there, especially in the final phase of the past season. We will continue to pursue this path of promoting our own talents and developing them into professionals. Our top talents are a promise for the future. "

The 05ER had already given their U19 youth players Niklas Tauer, Merveille Papela and Erkan Eyibil professional contracts during the 2019/20 season.

18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    so far at Mainz, its
    97-F.Muller
    98-R.Baku, Dahmen
    99-J.Meier, Gurleyen
    00-Burkardt, Akono, Liesegang
    01-Eyibil, Papela, Tauer
    02-Nebel

will Schmidt, Trujillo, Bobzien, Kraft, Reuther be the ones to get pro contracts from 03s?

there are a couple of interesting II players but seem less likely at this point.

Blueberry_night repped this.
  19. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -concerning C.Conteh, seems like Feyenoord wants to dev him to sell him for money later on. I think it's interesting that Conteh had no 1st team prospects until Jos saw him and saw a diamond in the rough. Just an example of so many at how clubs don't rate their own players, lol. And all one needs is to be given a chance, now more Dutch people are seeing value in Conteh.

Jos was officially announced done at Pauli yesterday and this is Conteh's reaction.
    "Thank you for everything, trainer! Thank you for believing in me and for giving me the chance to make my professional debut. For me you will always be an important part of my professional career. I wish you all the best on your way forward! #goodbye"

to me sometimes nuts that foreigners see more value in German players than Germans do.......In Conteh's case, Dutch X2 and the Danish Frank Arnesen.

-An article on 97-lyoha and 98-Gul concerning chances with relegated to 2BL Fortuna. Seems to think lyoha has a shot while Gul likely has to impress.
    https://www.liga-zwei.de/fortuna-duesseldorf-drei-rueckkehrer-mit-perspektive/

-Once again stating the already confirmed 98-Ozcan will return at Koln.
    https://www.kicker.de/4000000033669/transfermeldung/öczans_leihe_endet_in_kiel

20. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -00 RB Ludewig starts on bench for Barnsley in Championship. You can't be XI in every game when they are playing midweek, weekend etc and trying to finish the season. One thing I hate about Championship it's that 46 matches season.

Comes on the 56th min and he assisted the 1-0 lead (winning goal) on the 58th min.

in 74th min a late challenge on Ludewig and the Blackburn Rovers player gets straight red. Followed by Barnsley scoring 2 min later the 2-0.

getting closer and closer to getting out of relegation zone. 2 pts with 8 games to go. Will be curious to see where he goes next, that he'll play over 1000 min in Championship means he's not physically lagging player.

-3rd Liga promotion playoff between Verl and Lokomotiv Leipzig ended with 98-Schallenberg scoring the goal to send Verl to 3rd Liga after a 3-3 aggregate. Schallenberg is only on loan from 1BL Paderborn who got relegated to 2BL. Will we see him in 1st team next season in 2BL?

this season Schallenberg also scored the winning goal 2-1, to take out 1BL Augsburg from DFB Cup.

ended his season at 4 goals and 5 assists in 21 RL games for a CM. Time for him to play pro level, enough with the RL-OL level stuff. I'm sure if Paderborn don't care about him that Verl would take him back for 3rd Liga next season.

21. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Bros, 03-Pesch and 05-Pesch claim to both sign pro contract.......I don't buy it, 05-Pesch is under age and real pro contracts are posted in official sites. This is likely another type of contract and the 2 are confusing it with pro. Although Leon says 2024 which would be 2 years post U19.

03-Leon Pesch.
    I am very proud to have signed my first professional contract. I would like to thank everyone who has supported me to this point and will continue to support me in the future. After 10 successful years at @bayer04fussball , I have come closer to my dream and continue to hope for successful years at this club. #2024

05-Noah Pesch
    I am very happy to sign my first professional contract. Many thanks to everyone who supported me on this trip and will support me in my future. After 10 years at @bayer04fussball , I'm getting a bit closer to my dream. I hope that I will continue to have a successful time at @bayer04fussball ❤️

from the 2, Leon plays for Croatia while Noah for dfb. I do think Bayer has some interesting U17-U19 but how many can breakthrough for realz there?

22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -Wolfsburg head calls Maina an interesting player.

-RB Leipzig Assistant Coach Moritz Volz is primary candidate for coaching job of Cercle Brugges in Belgium 1st division. That's 2nd Leipzig guy who could become coach of a Belgium 1st division just this Summer. Could be another club for potential loaning.

-01 CB Jakel extends until 2024. Joining Krauss and Hartmann extending that long. Already said earlier in season that Krauss and Jakel are headed out on loan now Talabidi is who's left, from the 4 01s with pro contract.

23. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Interview with 98-Schallenberg seems like he returns to Paderborn in 2BL.
    DFB.de: What does success mean for SC Verl and for you personally?

Schallenberg: For me it is an experience that I will never forget. It was my first promotion, in which I played an active role and contributed to the success. Making an ascent is an indescribable feeling. The first leap into professional football is a milestone for the club.

DFB.de: You were previously on loan from Bundesliga relegated team SC Paderborn 07. The loan ended exactly on the day of the ascent. What's next for you?

Schallenberg: I will return to Paderborn and give my all to prevail in the 2nd Bundesliga. The aim of the two-year loan was to develop myself further and to collect practice. The fact that the time in Verl ended with promotion to the 3rd league is outstanding for everyone involved. I couldn't have imagined it nicer. My goal in the second leg of the playoff was, so to speak, the perfect farewell gift from me to the club, to which I owe a lot.
    https://www.dfb.de/news/detail/verls-aufstiegsheld-schallenberg-perfektes-abschiedsgeschenk-217065/

24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    WÜCK ABOUT TALENT WIRTZ: "JUST KICK THE BOY"
    Should he play in the final, Florian Wirtz from Bayer 04 Leverkusen would be the youngest player ever to play in a DFB Cup final at the age of 17, two months and one day. DFB coach Christian Wück writes about an exceptional talent that rightly arouses high expectations. But that still has a lot to do.

"Recently, many of my companions, fellow coaches and journalists asked me what distinguishes him. Flo is incredibly intelligent in his game. He recognizes situations on the soccer field in a very short time and draws the right conclusions. What makes him so special and what sets him apart from many other youth players is his excellent training in basic technique. He is two-footed and has an incredibly good technique. He plays behind the top ten in our U17 national team. However, we never pushed him into a role because we recognize the potential of the players and want to encourage their creativity, but overall Flo has impressive flexibility so that it can also be used on the outside tracks.

We at the DFB told him that he was on the right track, the step to become a regular Bundesliga player or even later in the U21 or senior team, but logically he was still very far. That's why I say: just let the boy kick, let him enjoy his joy of playing and creativity on the lawn, let him continue surfing on this wave of euphoria for as long as possible.

There are dents in every development of a talent. A development is never linear. Flo will also have one or two setbacks, which is quite normal. He can draw as much knowledge from this as from the current phase. Or from his time in the U 15 and U 16, which was not that long ago: Flo had slight physical and athletic problems when we started with him in the U 15 national team. Unfortunately, he often had to deal with muscular problems. Both 1. FC Köln and Bayer 04 Leverkusen have also started in this area. Accordingly, in the past two years he has seen a positive development with regard to his athleticism. Flo has improved a lot in duel and has become more robust. I hope he continues on this path. "

Christian Wück's complete text about Florian Wirtz will be available in the official eMagazin for the DFB Cup final from Friday.
    https://www.dfb.de/news/detail/wueck-ueber-wirtz-lasst-den-jungen-einfach-kicken-217045/

25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    This is matchday 37 out of 38 as Bayern II faces off vs a top of the table rival. Mai and Arp are back from being out for weeks!!!

so Will will again be LB. Like there is no space for him in midfield so playing elsewhere. Also I dislike how Hoeness seems random too, why exactly is Musiala starting over Tillman who's been hero over last 2 games? And Dajaku is owned by Bayern but has been on bench for last bunch of games. How is that dev him? Dajaku should go on loan in Summer.

Wriedt is MIA so is Kohn did Bayern fail to get them for 4 days from their new club Willem II? Since Kuhn/Jeong are there I presume they got the extra 4 days. One more thing is Musiala starting as sole CF? Or is Bayern II playing typical "no wing" and basically Kuhn-Jeong uptop and Musiala below them. They've been playing that a lot.