Auf geht's, Jungs: German Youth Discussion Thread Vol. V

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Epitome990, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -More on 01-Stiller who's getting lots of praise. I said it from beginning fix RB and midfield issues and the team will do a ton better. Introductions of Yilmaz and Stiller fixed the issues and now 4 games post Winter break=4/4 wins.

Service provider Nicolas Feldhahn was missing on Monday due to a short-term illness. But even that is not a problem at the moment, because Bayern are generally more stable on the defensive than before the winter break. One reason for this is the variable game of the 18-year-old Angelo Stiller, who takes on several tasks: sometimes he plays in central midfield, sometimes he joins the defense chain as a fifth player, he shoots many standards, he takes over the game structure. By the winter break he had only booked eight minutes in professional football, but he still plays well and, in the strong phase of the Halle team, appeared to be resistant to pressing in most cases. He plays "with eyes," says Stiller himself, so he often decides independently what is most likely to be done in a given situation. "And with the central defenders, I coordinate whether I push in or push forward, we'll do that top three," he said. Overall, his basic orientation is of course a little more defensive than in the U19. And then he notes that he is not concentrating on all the praise he is currently receiving, that he wanted to stay on the ground. His coach Sebastian Hoeneß should have liked that too.

Kuhn also got praise. As for Stiller will be interesting to see where he end up in future.

-01 CF L.Muller seems to be journeyman at youth levels. Went from Koln U19 to Viktoria Koln U19 in Summer and then transferred to Cottbus U19 this Winter, lol. He scored once for VK.

-Speaking of players 98-Krol and 98-Warschewski are still free agents, yikes. Also 00 CF Signorelli who scored 30 goals in 24 games in lower U19 level last season and who moved to Hoff II in Summer is now free agent too. I feel bad for him since he never played much and Hoff II have like 4 other CFs too.

-99 Mulack moving to really low level like 6th division.
    https://www.fupa.net/berichte/hertha-bsc-fv-erkner-mit-transfer-aus-der-regionalliga-2619128.html

used to be regular in Hertha U19. Saw comments that stated that he's focusing on real life things other than football. I recall seeing some players who did well in U19 and even in like 3rd Liga who ended up going to 5th-6th division which are semi-pro/amateur because they also wanted to go to University. So basically players who delay any pro career for school/jobs. So basically not going to hear from the lot for a long while.

lol 2nd half of this post is to talk about minor players. Sue me, a lot of times I enjoy talking more about minnow players more than the top talents that everyone brings up.

2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -Elgert gives update on 01-Bozdogan stating that his injury from 1st team Winter camp will take time. Bozdogan when fit elevates Schalke U19, huge loss. And is seen as 1st team prospects. Was also 1st team prospect at Koln before he got poached seems like he left due to the Veh effect.

-looks like 00 RB/LB Ludewig on loan from RB Salzburg to Barnsley in Championship is impressing and made some French produced RB irrelevant at the club as he joined Sion FC.

“Kilian Ludewig has been impressive since joining from Salzburg, though, which has limited Cavare’s first-team chances and pushed him down the pecking order at Oakwell.

3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    according to reports both Spurs and Leicester from EPL are tracking 99-Jakobs although he could be soon enough a player only covered in dual/triple national thread....

4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    looks like it's been confirmed that 00-Osterhage is out for the whole 2019-2020 season.:rolleyes:

last game played was U19 Championship final vs Stuttgart U19 in May 2019. Been said he'll be back in Summer.

considered 1st team prospect too, post U19 final in May from Zorc.
    “We currently have four central midfielders in Weigl, Witsel, Delaney and Dahoud – four seasoned players. Add to that the young Tobias Raschl from our U19s. And then we have Patrick Osterhage, an interesting young player, who unfortunately was injured more often in the past, but we still have him in view.”

I just hope that they don't move on from him. Although wasting a full year always sucks. It also sucks because his injury could make it that Osterhage will end up missing out on Dortmund due to the simple fact that they got a very promising CM in 03-Lutke-Frie who will be in U19 next season so closer and closer to maybe getting 1st team chances. Makes you wonder what's the likelihood they integrate 2 CMs in short time span? Raschl on the other hand is more DM.

speaking of Raschl he still regularly trains with 1st team was even there yesterday and Dortmund themselves said he's dev well. Although yet to make his pro debut.

5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I'm curious to see when 98-L.Nmecha will finally score this season, lol.
    "You would have thought, with four strikers on the pitch, that Boro would have got in a couple of shots at goals. But no.

Lukas Nmecha in particular must show more if he wants to prove himself at this level.

There must be more to the lad’s game than what we have seen so far, but he needs to start producing the goods quickly."
    https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport...s-middlesbroughs-attack-again-fallen-17761349

it's ironic that every 98-99 CF in 1BL-2BL has scored bar Nmecha and Lauberbach, LOL. Even Ache in Eredivisie and Berisha in Austrian Bundesliga have scored too. There is a reason Lauberbach is being linked with move to 3rd Liga it's due to being nothing but bencher in 2BL. Heck even Amenyido scored 2 goals this season including a goal vs RB Leipzig in DFB Cup.

feels like he gets a dfb call up by default over actual performances. In an interview from Jan, he says that he still wants to make it at Citeh......lol, that ain't happening. He quit his Wolfsburg loan (didn't deserve a 1BL loan anyways) due to not playing enough and young player needs to dev. Will be curious to see where Nmecha ends up done the line.

speaking of Wolfsburg, I can't recall where but saw a recent Bild or Sports bild or some other site article about like 20 players to make 1BL and 01 CF Jastremski was one of them. He's been at Wolfsburg since 2009 when he was 8......said it before but Wolfsburg doesn't promote a huge amount but if II jumps to 3rd Liga that will open tons of doors for their young players in terms of 1st team chances. All the U19-II players will benefit. Lubeck is their main rival for that promotion. And player like Jastremski could also benefit from 3rd Liga too.Although 00 Herrmann is very likely leaving this Summer. He was outperformed by Jastremski last season when they were both in U19 together as well.

6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    concerning Bayern II and 1st team. I do think II will open door for 1st team but not in the Bayern will integrate 3-4 players idea in small timespan......naw, far more realistic that like 1 player per age group or even year gets real integration directly from II. Of course others might get game time here and there throughout season too but that's not same thing. Not counting that injuries could change everything for players, as in 1st team injuries open door and the youngster breaksthrough due to this. While vast majority will likely have to use 3rd Liga as launching pad for loan or permanent out (buyback?). In the end all benefit anyways.

Bayern is still very likely to be club that wants high level experience. And reality when player has high level experience it's no longer "integration" as they would essentially be "new players".

although the benefit of II in 3rd Liga is it's not RL and your already in 3rd Liga. So players can only move up to higher level whether 1BL-2BL or Eredivisie, etc. I mean Wriedt (oldie) and Kohn are moving to Eredivisie in Summer. Jeong (non German) was loaned out from Freiburg to his old club to get match practice so even that seems acceptable to 1BL. Kuhn was loaned out from Ajax and seems like both sides are waiting to see how he does it's why there is no buying option. He's done well in every game too. Maybe Kuhn gets bought by Bayern and loaned to Ajax for 2 years.:p I mean ex Augsburg 1st team coach and current German U20 coach Baum said openly that he thinks Kuhn could play 1BL and do well and he said that when he moved on loan too before any games played.

If II continues to play like this some players could even draw 1BL attention for loans or permanent moves. Although reality is 1BL loans between clubs for young inexperienced players is rare. 1BL clubs would rather dev loanee young players from other leagues than from rival clubs lol.

honestly to me it could be nice if Bayern skips 2BL loans and go directly to 1st division leagues. It's ridiculous to me that club like Bremen has loan army (not that I want a loan army but there is more active loaning there) while Bayern has 0 loan plans.....that huge amount of big clubs have deals with other clubs and Bayern........nothing, it's more arbitrary.

7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -It's interesting seeing Bremen fans question how the clubs keep playing the same bums over and over and they bomb. At this point why not try the youngsters? is creeping up more and more. More and more criticism at how the club seems to be iffy with U19-II players. Not surprising given that this club is obsessed with 2-3 year plan crap for majority of players.

-Kuntz talks Muller for Olympics and Bayern and German youngsters.
    In conversation with SPORT1, Kuntz now speaks plainly: Müller should join in!

The 57-year-old also talks about his schedule for the squad nomination and gives his assessment of the talents of FC Bayern.

Kuntz: I spoke to Müller
    SPORT1: Looking towards Japan, Mr. Kuntz. Do you already feel medal printing?

Stefan Kuntz: We want to win wherever we go. Finished. But to spend a real goal for Olympia, I need an assessment of the team that I have available, and I don't have that yet. So we postponed the question to June.

SPORT1: Thomas Müller said last that he is currently not interested in the EM. So free travel for Olympia 2020 ...

Kuntz: Then you have to ask him whether Olympia is ticked off for him too (laughs).

SPORT1: Is he still a candidate for you if he wanted to join?

Kuntz: Yes, exactly. I spoke to him, but also to other experienced players with big names. They all rightly say that they want to wait until May to see how many games they have played, what their contract situation is and whether the Olympics fit their plans. Their plans are different from those of players born in 1997 and 1998. With Thomas and the other players I have agreed that we will probe the situation at the end of April and beginning of May.

That advises Kuntz young players like Fein
    SPORT1: The DFB has recently explored a lot. In future, more will be invested in individual development among young people. How do you rate Hansi Flick's decision at Bayern to have U19 talents Oliver Batista Meier and Leon Dajaku trained with the professionals on a permanent basis?

Kuntz: That is very good. For us in particular, it is important that they are German talents. Because the longer you have playing and training practice at a high level, the more you develop.

SPORT1: In addition to Hamburg loan Adrian Fein, do you have other Bayern players in focus for the U21?

Kuntz: Not currently. But my assistant coach Antonio di Salvo, who lives in Munich, will never slip through his hands.

SPORT1: Fein is expected to return to Bavaria in the summer. Do you advise him to take this step?

Kuntz: Like all other players, I also advise him to check where he gets the most playing time at the highest possible level. Bayern and Adrian have to weigh it up together.

SPORT1: How important was his move to HSV?

Kuntz: Perfect. He is actually the successor of Florian Neuhaus (22, Borussia Mönchengladbach, editor). He went to Fortuna Düsseldorf in 2017, which was also a step into the second division and now you can see what this step means for his career. For me, the development of Neuhaus is the best argument.
    https://www.sport1.de/fussball/dfb-...ntz-will-thomas-mueller-mit-zu-olympia-nehmen

I mean people always forget that Mai and Arp aren't part of the 4 upping because they were training with 1st team since Summer same for Fruchlt/Hoffmann. The 4 upping was something that happened in November too. Although between guys like Tillman and Kuhn (especially if he ends up permanent) make Singh redundant....

8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    speaking of 00 GK Fruchtl headed to 1BL Augsburg!!!

LOAN TO AUGSBURG?
    Bayern keeper Früchtl before departure
    Where is Bayern goalkeeper Christian Früchtl flying to?

Does the mini newcomer move to Augsburg?

The FCA has been working with goalkeeper talent Christian Früchtl (20) in the past. Now several factors could ensure that Früchtl stays with his Bavarian neighbor in the future: The goalkeeper in Munich extended his contract until 2022, but the internal planning clearly provides that he should be loaned out next season to collect game practice.

After all, Früchtl would be number 3 in Munich at best after Manuel Neuer (33) and Alexander Nübel (23) next season. In addition, the FCA are plagued by major goalkeeping problems: record transfer Tomas Koubek (27, came from Rennes for 7.5 million euros) keeps failing and causing discussions - with the fans as well as in his own team.

Früchtl was already an issue in Augsburg in the past. Now his name is said to have fallen internally again. In the current season he plays as the regular goalkeeper of FC Bayern II in the third division and can fully convince there. Does a (temporary) change to Bundesliga club Augsburg beckon him as a reward?
    https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/...ian-fruechtl-nach-augsburg-68902330.bild.html

It does increase the likelihood that Fruchtl could be called up to the 2021 U21 Euro if he manages to become #1 at Augsburg in 1BL. And next season Schubert will become #1 at Schalke too. And best part is Fruchtl is also 2023 U21 eligible too.

for 2023, another GK that needs to get called up is 01-Unbehaun, let's hope he makes giant strides in coming season.

9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    this is basically youth levels, RL and some 1st team friendly highlights from last year.

and then this from this season.

he's improved over the years too.

10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    3 STOKE CITY WONDERKIDS WE COULD SEE BREAKTHROUGH IN THE 2020/21 SEASON
    Relegation would be a disaster for the Potters and the blame wouldn’t lie with the Northern Irish boss. A series of bad decisions from the top have put Stoke in this position and a rebuild will be required in the summer no matter what division the club are in.

O’Neill will be tasked with reducing the wage bill and changing the transfer strategy, with a focus on younger, hungry players.

As well as that, he will be encouraged to promote youngsters from within the academy – something which hasn’t happened enough at the bet365 Stadium over the years.

With that in mind, we look at THREE exciting talents who could feature regularly in the first-team next season…

Gabriel Kyeremateng
    The forward, who joined Stoke from Borussia Dortmund, is the top scorer for the U23 side this season and he is knocking on the door of the first-team.

Kyeremateng will have seen Tyrese Campbell thrive in the senior group and will feel he can do the same, with chances likely next season.
    https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/3...could-see-breakthrough-in-the-2020-21-season/

this is a player who bombed at Dortmund U19 getting closer and closer in Championship.

11. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    reality is real breakthrough is different for every player. Some will breakthrough between 17-19 others between 20-23, others between 24-26/27 and then you got your late bloomers, lol. Of course I'm talking about 1st division and not 2BL and lower.

concerning 20-23, mostly but not fully in time for their U21 cycle although important to remember that odd year age groups are 21-22 during their U21 Euro whereas even year age groups are 22-23. Which is the problem with U21 those are still very young players.

just imagine a 98-99 makes 1BL or high level starting in Summer 2021-onwards. Oops too late for U21 Euro but it doesn't really matter in the end.

just look at RB Leipzig's Marcel Halstenberg, guy played every single level from 1BL-2BL-3rd Liga and RL. He's currently 28 and has been in 1BL for 4 seasons now. Never been called up by Germany for any youth level. Basically means he made 1BL at 24 years old too. Now senior NT player.....I don't think anyone ever thought of him as senior NT player back when he was in 2BL-RL. Others are like that too. His buddy Demme is same age and also didn't make 1BL until 24 years old too.

It's one good reason I think judging age groups early is 100% dumb and redundant so many seems to judge age groups based on when players are 16-19 LOL. When most don't even have pro careers by that point in time. Or the reality there is NO AGE GROUPS in Senior NT, so it doesn't fricking matter in the end of the day. Senior NT is everyone fighting for limited spots.

Blueberry_night repped this.
  12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    concerning 99 CF Kyeremateng, I'm still curious about
    1-Dev of African Descent CFs since we suck at that compared to other Euro countries.
    2-Who will pan out?
    2-Who will end up getting poached? lol. Yeah we struggle to dev CFs and tons of countries around the world poach anyways.

97-lyoha, Owusu
    98-Amenyido, Nmecha (permanently capped tied by Germany), Ache
    99-Kyeremateng, Ekene
    00-Herrmann, Malone, Awuku, Akono, Besong, Ngankam, Owusu
    01-Makanda, Fesenmeyer, Konigsdorffer
    02-Adeyemi, Pakia
    03-Sieb
    04-Moukoko, Diehl, Sanogo, Mekoma

maybe I'm forgetting someone???
    so far it seems like Adeyemi and Moukoko are the biggest talent from the lot. Vast majority of the list are German-Ghanian or German-Nigerian.

lyoha is finally making progress in 2BL could be higher level in Summer. 97-Owusu, Amenyido, Nmecha, Ekene haven't made much progress. Ache has cooled down.

Herrmann is back up in II and is likely leaving in Summer, wants to play higher level. Although stat wise he has pretty good RL stats for someone mostly playing sub CF a goal every 90 min basically. A lot of people still rate him.

Awuku and Besong is injury problems. 00-Owusu is in a club with no II team.....

Malone is doing pretty well in II and Augsburg rates him. Would be surprising if he never gets chances. Ngankam is also doing pretty well in II although he has no pro contract and Hertha is a mess. Seems to be running down his contract and could leave in Summer. Expect 2BL at the min, anything lower like 3rd Liga would be disappointing.

Fesenmeyer not really doing well and there is no Bayer II, will have to find new club in Summer. Makanda was signed to pro contract by Frankfurt that lasts 1 year post U19, LOL. Although Pezzaiuoli rates him. Konigsdorffer also with pro contract although what sucks is that Dynamo is good chance headed for relegation to 3rd Liga, although maybe that will make it easier for him and Gollnack and others to get XI time. Pakia we will have to see how he does in last U19 season which is next season.

13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -03 Ibrahimi seems to indicate he'll be back from injury soon.

-looks like 99-Czyborra is on Atalanta bench in CL squad as they lead 4-1 vs Valencia in R16 Leg 1. All indication he will replace his compatriot Gosens next season as 1st choice LB.

-speaking of Serie A, 98-Chabot
    Calciomercato Sampdoria: Chabot new defense talent
    In recent seasons, Sampdoria has discovered great talents who have then taken different directions looking out onto the square which have allowed them to deal with the great international stages. It was the case of Schick, Torreira and Skriniar, just to name a few.

In particular, the president Massimo Ferrero managed to monetize the best players who had arrived in Bogliasco in absolute anonymity. Milan Skriniar, the central defender sold to Inter, is considered among the best players in the role in circulation, so much so that he is interested in Real Madrid and Barcelona.

In Genoa, after the Skriniar era, a new player has appeared, that Julian Chabot whom many consider to be the Slovakian's heir. However, the direct interested party has removed the comparison with his predecessor: "I the heir of Skriniar? We are two different players. Milan Skriniar is an excellent defender, I followed him while he was here and he is now doing very well at Inter. But the comparison with him does not interest me much, we are two different players and each has its own strengths and style of play. I want to grow and improve in order to reach the highest levels. I want to be Julian Chabot, not the new Milan Skriniar “.
    https://www.calcioline.com/2020/02/18/calciomercato-sampdoria-chabot-nuovo-talento-della-difesa/

14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Forgot someone, Akono did better in 3rd Liga last season when younger than this season in RL, LOL. Wonder if he regrets the move, seemed like a move with idea of trying to fast track 1BL jump faster than going from 3rd Liga to 2BL to 1BL but so far it backfired and he's been outshone in II by 00-Hermes, same age group......

15. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    "A brutal quality"
    FC Bayern II: Angelo Stiller embodies the flight of fancy

Since the start of the second round, trainer Sebastian Hoeneß has relied on Angelo Stiller. The 18-year-old has so far embodied the flight of the little Bavaria.

Munich - "It can go on like this," Angelo Stiller looks confidently into the near future. The 18-year-old midfielder embodies the current state of FC Bayern II like no other. Until the winter break, the Munich player, who has been part of the club since 2010, was mainly used for the A-juniors. The "Bayern amateurs", on the other hand, held up well as third-division promoters, but hibernated only three points before the relegation zone.

In the winter preparation, trainer Sebastian Hoeneß then put his finger in the wound. 42 goals in 20 games were simply too many, "defensive stability" the 37-year-old Bayern coach wrote to his team as the top learning goal in the exercise book for the winter preparation. A building block that was not to be expected in this way was the only 18-year-old Stiller, who has since been used in all four games of the year in the defensive midfield center.

According to new commitments: "Punching and stabbing at times of action"
    All four games were won, with a 6-1 home win over Halleschen FC even a record victory on Monday. So while Stiller got off to a good start, according to Hoeneß, the commitment on loan from Nicolas Kühn (from Ajax) and Wooyeong Jeong (back from Freiburg) resulted in a "punch and stab" in the battle for places.

Even veteran Timo Kern, who contributed the important goal to make it 3-1 shortly after half-time, also attested to his team "a brutal quality". The result on Monday was particularly brutal for the troubled Saxon guests, who had actually kept up well for a long time, but have now only recorded one point in the last seven games. The small Bavarians, on the other hand, even overtook local rivals in 1860 with this win, even though they haven't lost in eleven games.
    https://www.tz.de/sport/fc-bayern/f...etzt-und-verkoerpert-hoehenflug-13547741.html

I do think 01-Stiller could make 1BL but it's a question of WHEN. Have massive doubts about him making Bayern 1st team especially with some of the names coming up very soon who are midfielders like Rhein+Tillman and Fein as well. Would expect him to play 3rd Liga next season. But then in 2021-2022 where does he end up at that point in time? Although if he continues like this, could be interest to loan him this Summer to 2BL or something.

Dang Son Tung repped this.
  16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    speaking of Adeyemi.

DFB youngster Karim Adeyemi on comparisons with Erling Haaland and his career plan at RB Salzburg

The German youth international Karim Adeyemi has been part of Red Bull Salzburg's professional squad since January. Before the duel with Eintracht Frankfurt in the Europa League, the 18-year-old spoke about the role as a possible successor to Erling Haaland, the DFB team and social media.

A stake at Red Bull Salzburg in the second half of the season has so far not arrived for Karim Adeyemi. In the cup it was enough for a place on the bench. The 18-year-old German youth international moved from the delivery team FC Liefering from the second Austrian league to Salzburg's first division squad in winter. Adeyemi talks to SPORTBUZZER about Erling Haaland's difficult legacy with the Red Bulls - and explains why he chose a new contract in Salzburg instead of moving to FC Barcelona.

SPORTBUZZER: Mr. Adeyemi, you have been with the Red Bull Salzburg professionals since January and participated in the winter training camp. What did your trainer Jesse Marsch say to you afterwards?

Karim Adeyemi (18): I think the training camp helped me a lot to get to know the team better and to find my way around. It was a really nice but also intense time. We had a conversation. I told him that I am very happy that I can now play for FC Red Bull Salzburg and that I am fully motivated for the new tasks. He said I should continue to work exactly as before. We'll see what happens next. But I feel ready and will continue to go full throttle.

Erling Haaland most recently caused a sensation as a top scorer in Salzburg and has fully hit BVB. How do you see yourself as his successor?

I definitely don't feel any pressure about that. And I don't want to compare myself with him either. I am me and he is he. I try to do my best here and to take advantage of the opportunities that are here for me. But I want to stay as relaxed as possible.

So far you have played in the 2nd division at FC Liefering, the Salzburg team. At the age of 16 you played against much older and experienced players. How did you fare there as a very young actor?

I was able to compete with older players early on and had to prove myself in adult football. This is of course something completely different than in youth. And I was able to adjust to that very well in the past few months. At the same time, I also played with the U17 in the Youth League.

Background of the question: In Germany, the age limit should possibly be opened downwards in order to get accustomed to talents like Youssoufa Moukoko from Borussia Dortmund faster to professional football. What do you make of it?

It helped me a lot. This allowed me to play a bit more mature earlier, knew how to prevail. Therefore, it is never wrong to play against older people as a young player. I think it makes sense to knock at the top as early as possible. This will help everyone in development, also to see where you are.

Adeyemi: "Of course I want to play in a top league at some point"
    You have now taken the next step in Salzburg: You extended your contract in the long term - despite offers from large clubs such as FC Barcelona ...

I also try to just stay cool there and concentrate on the here and now. I decided on a new contract because I feel in good hands here and feel in the right place. I am proud that I was offered a new contract. And my next goal and my next big dream is now to play in the Europa League. Then I would be overjoyed.

Still, you're sure to dream of playing for a big club. Is there a dream destination?

Of course I want to be in a top league at some point play and prove myself against the very best. However, I don't have a favorite club that I definitely want to join. Ultimately, I have to feel comfortable there and it is also important to me that my family feels comfortable. But of course it's my goal to play at the top. This is definitely the case here in Salzburg.

The club has been doing well so far, you are facing an exciting second half of the season. You have already played for the German U17. Do you have a plan for when the senior team will work?

Each player works towards being nominated for their country and playing with the national team to also be part of the European Championship and World Cup. For that I have to present myself well in the club. And when Joachim Löw calls me and wants to invite me, of course I have no problem with that. (Laughs)

"Adeyemi shoots Salzburg for the Europa League title" or "Löw nominates Adeyemi surprisingly for the EURO 2020" - which headline would you prefer to read?

(Thinks for a long time) Phew, that's really difficult to answer. If I had to make a decision, I would love to read to help my team win a title. But if I show such good performances by summer, then the second step could be that Jogi Löw will notice me and that I will soon play for the national team. (Laughs)
    https://www.sportbuzzer.de/artikel/...pa-league-erling-haaland-eintracht-frankfurt/

17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Oliver Bierhoff reveals DFB plan: more playing time and transfer advice for top talents

The DFB wants to go back to the top of the world and has given an insight into the concrete plans. It is about new rules to give local talents more game practice. In addition, youngsters should receive advice on any transfers.

The big question is how to counteract this in the future. Bierhoff is aware of the fact: “We cannot tell anyone that they have to give preference to a young German player. That will only change again when our young players are simply better. ”And to help out in the future, he announced:“ Especially in the lower leagues, we can and will incorporate regulations. ”

Kuntz about talent: "minutes should be more than salary"
    The DFB officials also want to help with club changes. Bierhoff: "I have a hard time with the senior national team - what should I advise a Kai Havertz? But the further you go down, the more we should give advice. ”The former international is happy that most sports directors are now supporting this path:“ There is a rethink at the youth performance centers. Do children at the age of eight or ten really have to have the thick logo on their chest? Or should they be left in their familiar surroundings and preferred to do this through partnerships, as Barcelona does, for example? Many Bundesliga teams are concerned about this to help the system. Because everyone benefits from it in the end. ”And Kuntz added:“ We believe that game minutes should be above salary - we give that to the boys too. ”
    https://www.sportbuzzer.de/artikel/...lminuten-einsatz-transfer-rat-bierhoff-kuntz/

who cares about the other stuff they yap about 24/7. And playing time>>>$$$ is nothing new either.

the only thing of interest is that dfb will try to help out youngsters with transfers AND more importantly..... hmmm bolded so dfb will have regulation only in lower levels but not 1BL. I posted like months ago about how Bierhoff wants to make regulations in 3rd Liga to help out to give more youngsters playing time. Which makes sense DFL runs 1BL-2BL and dfb 3rd Liga and lower.

it would be more beneficial if they can try to implement things in 2BL. Always thought the overall inefficiency of 2BL to play youngsters hurts more than helps. Of course there are youngsters in 2BL but not as much as one wants to see and a lot of bench too. Other countries are more efficient because their 2nd league is more useful for younger players than 2BL is mostly comprised of older players and players either not good enough for 1BL or not ready. I also sense that a good amount of 2BL clubs don't even like to loan in players from 1BL. They WANT permanent players. It forces 1BL clubs to loan to 3rd Liga.........One reason why Bayern struggles with loans is that clubs DON'T want to loan in Bayern players they mostly want buying clause and Bayern doesn't want that.

18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    now that I think about it, we've seen dfb involved in transfers already. When unhappy Kuhn got helped out by U20 coach Baum about going on loan to Bayern at his suggestion. Since Kuhn's playing style doesn't fit a lot of clubs......it really is why players need to go to clubs that are more suited for them than looking at SSS or name tag.

19. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    speaking of 99-Czyborra....only posting intro and conclusion.

Lennart-Marten Czyborra 2019/20 – scout report
    Gian Piero Gasperini is doing an outstanding job at Atalanta, who are currently sitting on the fourth spot ahead of Roma on a three-point gap. With some great transfer policy and brilliant coaching, Atalanta managed to get their first-ever Champions League participation last season and this season they are already looking forward to the round of 16 clash against Valencia this Wednesday. However, even with right resource management clubs who play two times a week because of European football, always need a necessary depth in their squad to compete on a decent level. So, after getting second place in the Champions League, Atalanta’s transfer business was aimed at strengthening some positions. The signings of Adrien Tameze and Boško Šutalo are meant to widen midfield and defensive options and provide more tactical flexibility to Gasperini. Nonetheless, the third signing on which we will be focusing on was made to provide competition to the left wing-back Gosens, who was the only suitable candidate on that position in the first half of the season. This signing is Lennart-Marten Czyborra, the 20-year-old left-back purchased from Heracles FC and following the footsteps of his current competitor, Robin Gosens. In this scout report, we will look into what he can bring to his new team, what improvements can he make in order to challenge for the first-team starting spot and how he’d fit in in Gasperini’s side.

Conclusion
    In this tactical analysis, we analysed the main strengths of Czyborra and where he will possibly be used in Atalanta, together with some aspects of his play that he needs to improve. I think Atalanta is the right place for him to develop, as he has the player that he can work with who also came to Atalanta from the same team and is playing in the same position. Gosens is also German, so I believe they can form a great partnership, compete for the first-team spot and get better by pushing each other. It is hard to imagine a better place for him at this stage of his career, and hopefully, he can become a world-class full-back in the next few years under Gasperini.
    https://footballbh.net/2020/02/19/lennart-czyborra-201920-scout-report-tactical-analysis-tactics/

20. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  21. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    01 LB Akalp of Koln in focus due to Katterbach injury.

Akalp takes over Katterbach's role
    In addition, Gisdol will only have to do without Noah Katterbach. The left-back fails with a ligament tear. All other players were able to train on Wednesday, including Ismail Jakobs, who had been substituted against Bayern Munich. For Katterbach, Gisdol initially promoted another talent from the FC youth to the professionals. Erkan Akalp, U19 left-back, is training with the pros this week. "Because of Noah's failure, we wanted to fill the left-back position in training so that we were balanced," said the FC coach and praised the A-junior talent: "Erkan is a player that is totally in our focus. “An assignment on Saturday in Berlin or a squad position are not yet an option for the 18-year-old talent. "He won't be playing a role this weekend," said Gisdol.
    https://geissblog.koeln/2020/02/modeste-droht-auszufallen-akalp-steht-total-im-fokus/

just looking at defensive can't be denied that Koln has players
    everywhere, just looking at U19-II. Of course they won't all make it
    GK: Krahl, Adamczyk............not counting the on loan Bartels
    LB: Katterbach, Akalp, Jakobs (can play all over left)
    CB: Voloder, Cestic, Schneider
    RB: Sponsel

also Akalp was called up by dfb for U19 in Nov.

22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    speaking of Koln GKs.....

AWARDED BARTELS AGAIN FIT - HOW DOES FC PLAN IN THE GATE IN THE FUTURE?
    Timo Horn is the undisputed number one in goal at 1. FC Köln. For the coming season, the billy goats are looking for a goalkeeper to put pressure on the keeper in the box. It is unclear what will happen to Thomas Kessler. With Jan-Christoph Bartels, FC also awarded a goalkeeper to Wiesbaden.

Cologne - Jan-Christoph Bartels is currently going through a difficult phase of his young professional career. In the summer, the goalkeeper moved on loan from 1. FC Köln to second division promoted SV Wehen Wiesbaden to get professional practice after a year in the Regionalliga West. For the first seven game days, Bartels initially only sat on the bench. On the eighth game day, the home game against VfL Osnabrück, the keeper made his professional debut. But after only a few seconds it was over. During his first campaign, Bartels contracted a tendon tear and failed for several months. The young goalkeeper can now train again and is ready to attack again in the coming weeks and months until the end of the season and to contest Heinz Lindner's place in the Wiesbaden goal.

Kessler's contract expires in the summer
    Bartel's contract for labor continues until the end of the season. Then the native of Wiesbaden could return to Geißbockheim, where he still has a contract until 2021. However, it cannot be ruled out that the second division club Bartels will make a firm commitment this summer. The FC could well be willing to let Bartels move to times of lack of perspective. Because in the cathedral city, people have long been thinking about starting a change at the goalkeeper position in summer. Thomas Kessler's contract expires at the end of June. It is now uncertain whether this will be extended again. However, it seems unlikely that the veteran will go into the next season as number two again.

It is clear that Kessler and FC want to work together beyond their active careers. The player himself is said to have already signaled that he can well imagine a task at the office. But whether the 34-year-old wants to hang up his soccer shoes this summer is not yet clear. It would be possible that Kessler remains an active player at FC, but is increasingly familiarizing himself with a future role. As the third goalkeeper, like Tom Starke behind Manuel Neuer and Sven Ulreich at Bayern Munich, Kessler could still be available for the daily training work and at the same time prepare for his time after his active career.

FC is looking for a challenger for Timo Horn
    Regardless of the personnel, Thomas Kessler, the hierarchies should change in the coming summer on the goalkeeper position. According to GBK information, the FC is looking for a new number two, which Timo Horn should print in the box. However, league membership plays an important role in the planning. In the event of a new relegation, Horn would probably consider whether he should start the second-class course again or strive to change clubs for the first time in his career. For this option, the club would inevitably need a new strong man in goal. But even in the Bundesliga with Horn, whose contract at Geißbockheim will run until 2023, they want to rekindle the competition in the new season and face their current number one challenger.

The current number three, Julian Krahl, is expected to play this role in the future, but the 20-year-old should initially continue to gain experience in the game. It is still unclear whether this will continue to be in the regional league or Krahl will be awarded in the coming season.
    https://geissblog.koeln/2020/02/verliehener-bartels-wieder-fit-wie-plant-der-fc-zukuenftig-im-tor/

seriously sucks to get injured on pro debut glad to see Bartels is fit again. For sake of more 98-99 options at higher level wouldn't mind if he joins 2BL club.

if you want Krahl to be future #2, then just extend Kessler by a year and loan him out. End of season if Koln manages to survive they should give Krahl some games in 1BL. Also Schalke seem keen on poaching him. Seems illogical to want Krahl to become #2 but then get another player who would block him....Krahl has been bench GK whenever Kessler has been unfit which has been 5 matches this season in 1BL.

23. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -lol 00 GK Fruchtl #2 in Liverpool. But it does show his potential that even Liverpool is interested......Would guess would have played FA Cup+League Cup.

-Fein returns in Summer.

-lowering age limit talk.

-01 Leweling is unfit so will be absent over weekend.

-3rd Liga club Sonthmeier's buying clause was activated, was on loan from 2BL.

-LOL, 00 Jastrzembski in consideration to start against Bayern. Reminds me of how 00-Burkardt's skills are deemed very useful against Bayern where he did well and then against all other clubs=unused bench. Like these clubs just want to give game time when they expect to lose.....

-99 CB Fleckstein (who moved to KIel from Schalke) is getting closer to pro debut. Will be nice soon to see Weiner and Fleckstein finally breakthrough.
    "But Tobias Fleckstein has also undergone a strong and constant preparation, so I would not be afraid to use him either."

-2BL Heidenheim coach talking D.Otto (on loan from Hoff) and Dorsch.
    1. FC Heidenheim: Schmidt pleads for Otto to remain
    Trainer also hopes for Griesbeck and Dorsch
    A Student ?! In David Otto (right) Frank Schmidt sees "a lot of potential".

At 1. FC Heidenheim the preparation for the away game at Holstein Kiel is currently on the program, on Sunday the FCH is guest at the fjord. Coach Frank Schmidt expects an opponent with "a lot of offensive power", as he said at the press conference before the game, and can probably fall back on Norman Theuerkauf, Tobias Mohr and Tim Kleindienst.

The trio was struck by the recent duel with 1. FC Nürnberg. "That shouldn't be a problem," said Schmidt regarding the possible use of the players in the upcoming game.

High priority
    At the same time, however, Schmidt looks ahead in the long term and comments on personnel planning, including with regard to David Otto. The 20-year-old is known to have been borrowed from TSG Hoffenheim and is expected to take his next steps on the Ostalb.

“We would definitely like to keep David Otto. He has a lot of potential and is at the beginning of his career, ”said Schmidt about Offensimann. “We are glad that he came to us and definitely believe in him. If his development continues like this, he has a very good path ahead of him. ”

In the end, Otto had to queue up at the back, only sitting on the bench twice in a row. However, the native of Pforzheim has already earned eleven wild cards and four starting eleven appearances and plays an important role in the FCH squad - with which the loan already pays off. It is questionable whether Heidenheim can hold Otto. The attacker also enjoys a high reputation in Hoffenheim.

Meanwhile, it is still unclear what will happen to the heart of the team: Sebastian Griesbeck's contract expires in the summer, Schmidt hopes "that he will extend it". Rumors have risen in the past about a summer departure from Niklas Dorsch. Here, the FCH coach is pragmatic: "Niklas Dorsch has a contract and I assume that he will stay in the summer," says Schmidt about the 22-year-old's working paper, which runs until 2021.
    https://www.liga-zwei.de/1-fc-heidenheim-schmidt-plaediert-fuer-otto-verbleib/

naw, Dorsch should leave in Summer and a lot of clubs are rumored to be interested in him too......as for D.Otto it's important to remember that loans aren't about scoring/assisting a shit ton, they are about getting as much pro game time as possible at high level, that's the primary purpose of a loan. Almost every Heidenheim game I've watched he looked good. Think about this by the time his loan his over he'll have played either close to 1000 min or over that. How much game time would he have gotten had he stayed at Hoff......LOL, he would have mostly spent it in II in RL......

also important to remember that Heidenheim made a policy in past about not taking in players on loan from other clubs but made an exception for Otto since they really rated him and were all excited about him.

I recall 98-Serra who is year older than Otto when he made his 1st pro move was 2BL loan to Bochum and he didn't do much. Once he moved to Kiel for full season double digits goals and now this season he's headed for another double digits season. Would be surprising if Serra isn't higher level come Summer time. The reason why Kruger did better in his 2 pro seasons is simply that Kruger can be deployed to play Winger or Wide-Forward more efficiently than Otto or Serra could. Flexibility will always make it easier to breakthrough pro level.

my guess he goes back to Hoff trains with 1st team in Summer and they decide then what's next whether he stays or goes back on loan. Would guess if another 2BL loan than Heidenheim and if not then they should consider an Eredivisie loan. After all their ex player Uth brokethrough Eredivisie......Also Heidenheim are only 6 pts away from promotion spots. If they can manage to somehow make that in May, there would be tons of incentive to reloan him there.

24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

Paul Glatzel Interview.
    "I've just started going back on the pitch in the last few weeks," he explained.

"I've just been doing some light jogging and strength stuff in the gym. I'm feeling strong now and it's just getting there, getting back up to fitness and getting my sharpness back.

"I've been working in the gym for six months since my operation. I think I've got about two months left [of my rehabilitation] now and I can't wait to get back on the pitch, get training and playing.

"Obviously when you've been stuck in the gym a long time and you don't really go outside, you don't feel the grass, so when you do go out it feels good and you realise that you are one step closer to getting back out training.

"You can see the lads out there training while you are in the gym and you know you are stuck there for a while, especially with my long-term injury, and you just want to get back out there playing.

"That's why you do all you can in the gym and work hard to make sure you can get out there as fast as you can."

Glatzel will remain patient regarding a prospective comeback, however.

"Not necessarily a date or game but I think we are looking at two months or something like that, maybe the start of April," he added.

"Obviously, I don't want to rush anything because it's a long-term injury and the season will be nearly finished so I just want to get right for pre-season, but that's what I'm aiming for.

"When I had my operation the surgeon said that I should still get a little football at the end of the season so that's what I'm hoping for and that will mean I will be ready for pre-season.
    https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/ac...zel-interview-oxlade-chamberlain-injury-rehab

25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    some minor movements.
    -5 Bremen U17 players are already earmarked to move to U19 in Summer.
    Lord, Brandt (bro of the Dortmund player), Asante, Eickhoff and Koppenner.

those 5 seem to be players who make the most noise. Although don't know too much about their cb pair.

-while Bremen U19, 01-Wulff and 01-Engelhardt (already played 200 RL min) seem headed to Bremen II.
    -01 Kother of FD U19 seems headed to FD II.
    -01 Oestreicher of Frankfurt U19 to Kickers Offenbach U19, now he's a starter. 1st team is RL.
    -01 Yeboah moved from FCK U19 to directly OL (5th division) club. While 01-Musel (bro of the inured Gladbach player) went from FCK U19 to 7th division club. Now that's a player who is likely doing something else in his life besides the sport.