ATTN Wipeout Crowdsurfers!!!

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by metroflip73, Aug 14, 2007.

1. metroflip73

metroflip73 Member

Mar 3, 2000
    NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    For Saturday's game against the LA Beckhams...

Pls wear a Hawaiian shirt for added visual affect during Wipeout!

:D

Cmon!!!

[​IMG]

Get it done guys!!! RichieZ16, Gabe...all the crazies...Get in there and wear one!

2. JBigjake

JBigjake Member+

Nov 16, 2003
  3. Hierarchyfive

Hierarchyfive Member

Sep 17, 2005
    Portland
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lame

4. Wile Coyote

Wile Coyote Red Card

Sep 21, 2000
    Punta del Este, Uru.
    Club:
    Club Nacional de Football
    Sorry I will not be crowd surfing since I wont be at this over priced game

I will be back at the next game with all my wild and misbehaved pals for your enjoyment

I will not wear that shirt and I wont but an advertisement for the energy drink but I will wear my grren lantern shirt or nacional (URU) jersey

Manya NO EXITIS Y NO LE DES MAS VITAMINAS DE CABALLO A LOS BOTIJAS PEDASO DE ANIMAL!!!!

5. cwt9

cwt9 New Member

Jul 27, 2005
    Your loss. It should be a good game. We have a good team and the Galaxy are fighting to stay alive in the playoff race. Plus, it will be Beckham's first NY game (I expect him to play at least 45 min) and it will be Cobi's last game in NY. Not to mention of crowd of 60K+

6. JayDelight729

JayDelight729 Member

Jun 7, 2002
    Section 101
    People just wear a RB jersey or red.

We need to drown out all those white, blue, and gold jerseys floating around the stadium.

7. Wile Coyote

Wile Coyote Red Card

Sep 21, 2000
    Punta del Este, Uru.
    Club:
    Club Nacional de Football
    Hey CWT 9

I would like to go but me and my kid thats 80 Bucks plus tolls plus parking and gas you do the math........

I choose not to be over charged to a LEAGUE GAME..... I'll watch from the beach and hope the lads win sending the circus beckham and the rest of those scrubs into the abyss and may god leave them out of the play offs.....a perfect 1st year for the circus and the rest of his team and for that red headed bastard alexi lalas mr "GOODBYE MOON" Fing Hippie that sold out to be a greedy corporate puppet...

See yous at the next 1 my kid has been breaking my balls to go see "nacional" so i'll be there at the next 1 vs chivas or who ever it is that come in next...