Attention, Koreans & Chinese Fans!

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by Bauvafa, Oct 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    what's so funny about that? haven't you read this thread enough to understand what you quoted above is so true?

2. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    what the *#*#*#*# is this all about? i was just drunk and me and the girl that you're refering were watching movie ('bringing down the house' and was a fun movie). she left at 2 am. i couldn't sleep since i woke up 11:30 in the morning so had 2 more cans of beer and came here and run my mind. that's it.

3. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Because everyone agrees with ME!!!!

I am dong the RIGHT thing for Asian board. Now, Korean Football, where are you hiding?

4. Sukhwa

Sukhwa Member

Jul 29, 2002
    Korea
    You know, you can do the RIGHT thing for Asian board by talking to KF using this thing called private messaging. It would save me from scrolling past whenever you need the urge to engage in an argument with an imaginary KF.

Do whatever you think is RIGHT (those caps really make you sound RIGHT AND CORRECT AND NOT INFANTILE AT ALL!) with KF, but please spare me from reading your monotonous dribble week after week. Got that?

5. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I had been PMing Korean Football for over a year. Get that??? I was not the only one who is doing it. We gave that one up!!!!!

6. Sukhwa

Sukhwa Member

Jul 29, 2002
    Korea
    I guess this means that you'll be talking to a non-responding KF for a year before you realise that this method doesn't work either.

The idea is quite disturbing.

7. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    No, it is working very well.... Korean Football does not harass us at the Chinese threads anymore. His number of posts have decreased.

Yes, the idea of Korean Football not responding is very disturbing. Why don't you join us in kicking Korean Football out of Bigsoccer?

8. junjunforever

junjunforever Member

Feb 18, 2002

i thought you were PMing KF so he won't stir up any more problems.

but then you want to stir up things once more to get KF's response. So here's your procedure

1. Stir up and try to get a fight with KF
    2. Then swear at him for starting the fight.
    3. Talk about history of bigsoccer and how everything used to be peaceful when the koreans werent here (more like talk about how nobody used to post around here)
    4. Then act like himself is the casualty.
    5. everybody ignores
    6. waits for a good chance to start from 1 again.

9. junjunforever

junjunforever Member

Feb 18, 2002

there was no iran verse Korea in bigsoccer. Only Iranian soccer verse Korean soccer, which is a good thing. Asia needs rivalries in terms of soccer, and debating who is better is a good thing.

its not one of those hatred filled debate that you have with others.

10. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    korean football is one of the *#*#*#*#*#*#*#*# master on bs for sure. his twisted posts have caused dozens of controversy not within this forum but also politics, wr, and iranian site as well. his stubbornness is also notorious as well. there must be some other places that he could be tripping his mind just as he often does here. i don't mind this idiot talks with his mouth full just like some other stupid posters like migkiller, patrickm, and elizabeth3. it just disgusts me when this idiot gives us warning and edits my posts. if he wanna stay as a mod so as to keep his avatar and sig, he'd better moderate his pea brain first. i'm sure it wasn't only me who had a good laugh when he said "i have a plan wait for a while" and then becomes mod all of the sudden one day. soon he was heavily under attack for his ultra biased moderation. and it was also obvious that skipshady and woorijim are part of his insurance.

11. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    No, he stirs things up.... someone attacks him.... this time, hamatachi and several Iranians..... and then, I joined. Everyone said that I started!!! As usual, it is okay for Korean Football to attack someone, but not okay to fight back.

That is the manin reason why I keep standing up for everybody.

Funny, everybody is ignoring Hamatachi as if he did not speak up too.

12. WuTang2002

WuTang2002 Member

Mar 13, 2002
    Bundang, Korea
    Bravo. You just validated my earlier comment. I've been ignoring your posts only because my response might make FG or Topcow feel bad but you're just too much.

So who started it? Hamatachi? several Iranians? And who fought back? KF? you? who? I'm confused.

I think it's you who pulled out "koreans vs XX" card, trying to polarize by nationalities. If you have something to say to KF, say it to him and don't direct it to me. I don't care and don't want to know your problem with KF.

Exactly who are you standing up for?

Again, not that I agree with him all the time but to me, he was just complaining about the mod. I didn't see him pulling out the race card like you did. To me, he is specific and direct but by his own reasoning, whatever that may be, and not blindly talk $hit like you.

13. WuTang2002

WuTang2002 Member

Mar 13, 2002
    Bundang, Korea
    And why the hell are some people hate mods? I don't understand. What do they do to you?

14. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Not me for sure.... it seemed to be Korean Football once again. or should I say as always?

No one hates the moderator. Everyone is okay over here. BTW, I do not consider Korean Football a moderator.

15. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You forgot his post in Other sport about the winter Olympics.

16. junjunforever

junjunforever Member

Feb 18, 2002
    proofs that excape goat is full of himself and also an idiot. his quotes:

"I am dong the RIGHT thing for Asian board"

"Because everyone agrees with ME!!!!"

"That is the manin reason why I keep standing up for everybody."

"Not me for sure" when someone asked him who started the mess.

"I was right all along"

How more full of yourself can you get??????

conclusion. This guy is actually stupider than some idiots in world rivalries.

17. Sukhwa

Sukhwa Member

Jul 29, 2002
    Korea
    Let me see, your plan is working well because KF's number of posts have decreased, but you find him not responding to you disturbing? Do you want to keep KF for you and yourself only? What are you, some twisted stalker or something?

The Asian forum is a crappy place to read whenever you're around. It seems that whenever I start reading an interesting post, it's a matter of time before I see a totally non-related rambling about KF by you. Keep your obsessions about KF to yourself you waste of space.

I want to read football, not 'where are you KF, I hate you and I miss you' kind of love/hate bull.

18. Sukhwa

Sukhwa Member

Jul 29, 2002
    Korea
    Alright. I'm sick and tired of Excape Goat. I've argued with countless number of trolls, some of them dumb, funny or narrow minded, but this guy manages to be in a class of his own. I actually find this guy more disgusting than all the other morons I argued with. Plus he has zero entertainment value which basically the only plus side for trolls.

For the love of god can someone please tell him to stop talking to himself about KF this and KF that? Or can mods get together and ban him? That would make sure he does shut up.

19. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    See it is working.....

20. Sukhwa

Sukhwa Member

Jul 29, 2002
    Korea
    What's working? Do you have a problem with the full stop key and pressed it just to see if it works or not? Look, mine works as well.

Or was it your intention for me to tell you to shut up. If so, I'll gladly make your plan continue to work.

Shut the hell up.

21. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I thought you siad that you are sick tired of talking to me. Someone is eating his words.

22. Iranian-Striker

Iranian-Striker New Member

Aug 7, 2001
    I think its seriously time to get back on topic.

23. WuTang2002

WuTang2002 Member

Mar 13, 2002
    Bundang, Korea
    Please, quote KF where and/or how he started the whole thing. It's you when you mentioned "koreans vs XX". Don't deny the fact, moron.

24. Bauvafa

Bauvafa Red Card

Oct 12, 2001
    USA
    wowwww, amazing!!! I thought KF was only liked in Iranian forums, obviousely it's all over the net :D

25. crom80

crom80 New Member

Jan 4, 2002
    i love bigsoccer