Attachment to the LA Galaxy and thoughts about the "Protect the pitch" Program

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by LenPa, May 18, 2021.

1. LenPa

LenPa Member

TSV 1860 München
    Germany
    May 12, 2021
    Munich
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Hi all,
    I am new to the forum and I am looking forward to get in touch with you. I sympathies with LA Galaxy not just since Ibra was doing some magic there. I would say it is by far the most fames soccer team here in Europe and most people would think at first about LA Galaxy if someone talks about US soccer.

I am further interested in soccer teams which are doing something different and, for example, actively deal with the topic of sustainability.

I therefor would like to ask for some help for a research project. I want to investigate how you as a fan perceive the LA Galaxy in general and how you think about their activities for sustainability (Protect the Pitch) as well as whether you know about it and like it.

Next to some discussion, I would ask you to fill out a survey which take around 10 minutes and it would be great if you could spare the time to answer some questions. All entries are anonymous and the data will be treated confidentially. I would further be happy to share my findings with you if you are interested into the results. You can find the link here:
    https://tummgmt.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_00LvxnNwFzDK7NI

Please feel free to ask me any question. I am looking forward to learn more about it and how you think about that approach.
    Best regards, Len

2. FlapJack

FlapJack Member+

Mar 3, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Yes I have an attachment to the LA Galaxy.

I like that they have a garden behind the practice fields.

BenTeo and LenPa repped this.
  3. LenPa

LenPa Member

TSV 1860 München
    Germany
    May 12, 2021
    Munich
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Got to hear. ;)
    You were there and looked up what they do at the garden?

4. FlapJack

FlapJack Member+

Mar 3, 2006
    Los Angeles
    BenTeo and LenPa repped this.
  5. LenPa

LenPa Member

TSV 1860 München
    Germany
    May 12, 2021
    Munich
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  6. BenTeo

BenTeo New Member

1. FC Köln
    Germany
    May 18, 2021
    Essen
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

Cool thing for sure.

TrickHog repped this.
  7. LenPa

LenPa Member

TSV 1860 München
    Germany
    May 12, 2021
    Munich
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Hi all, a short reminder for my research project (all LA Galaxy fans are welcome). Would be really happy if a few of you could have a look at my questionnaire and share some time to fill it out. I would be happy to share my findings with you later here in the forum! Best wishes, Len

8. LenPa

LenPa Member

TSV 1860 München
    Germany
    May 12, 2021
    Munich
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Sorry, but one last reminder for my university research project. I would be happy if you could share some time to fill out the questionnaire. Otherwise just ignore me and my post (and sorry for the inconvenience). Wish you the best!

El Futbolisimo and TrickHog repped this.