Atlanta Beat stadium discussion

Discussion in 'Atlanta Beat' started by Reignking, Jul 7, 2009.

1. westau

westau Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Atlanta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think most of the games broadcast were on the Fox Soccer Channel rather then the Fox broadcast channel but I could be wrong on that one.

2. ATL Beat GM

ATL Beat GM New Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Club:
    Atlanta Beat
    Yes, we are speaking to everyone. However, we will have less chance of succes with a national than with a regional or local station.

3. Crazy Old Lady

Crazy Old Lady New Member

May 22, 2003
    just outside Atlanta
    Club:
    Atlanta Beat
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    You are right .It was Fox soccer channel,but I think it's about time the Local channels gave us some support.ie.segments on the team even a mention during their sports report.It's about time that they all show some support for their local team.

4. DavidP

DavidP Member

Mar 21, 1999
    Powder Springs, GA
    How 'bout Comcast? I have satellite so I'm SOL, but they do, or did, broadcast minor league baseball (I haven't had cable for almost four years, so I'm a little out of the loop).

5. ATL PrimeTime

ATL PrimeTime New Member

Jul 28, 2007
    Acworth, GA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Any updates on how the stadium is progressing? The weather hasn't been great but hopefully it hasn't caused any significant delays.

6. ATL Beat GM

ATL Beat GM New Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Club:
    Atlanta Beat
    Stadium is still on track. In fact, they were pouring concrete at 3am on Thursday night/Friday morning....so they are working around the clock. Check theatlantabeat.com for updated pics of the stadium.

7. kool-aide

kool-aide Member+

Feb 1, 2002
    a van by the river
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Here are pics of the building site. Scroll through all 11. The first two had me very worried as they were just pics of dirt. Regardless, they are on a very tight schedule. Good luck.

8. ATL PrimeTime

ATL PrimeTime New Member

Jul 28, 2007
    Acworth, GA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Does that mean I've missed my chance to write my name or put my handprint in the concrete? Let me know if there's another chance.

It's pretty incredible and I can't wait to see the place sold out for the first game. It's going to be awesome.