Atl. Nacional [R]

Discussion in 'Colombia' started by Pibe#10, Feb 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elpipeman

elpipeman New Member

Nov 11, 2005
    ENVIGADO
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    hp directivos por que mejor no echan a galvan que no a hecho un cu lo desde que llego y se esta ganando un platal. Este hp presidente cada dia demuestra mas que no sabe nada de futbol.

2. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Humberto a las menores? :eek: ouch, no es muy bueno, pero ha caido muy bajo.

3. elpipeman

elpipeman New Member

Nov 11, 2005
    ENVIGADO
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    carlos navarrete es el nuevo tecnico del nacional!!el asistente sera jose fernando santa.

4. BigSoccer Bot

BigSoccer Bot I am not real.

Feb 25, 2005
    [BigSoccer News] Carlos Navarrete es el nuevo director técnico de Atlético Nacional

La noticia se confirmó en la mañana del jueves después de la victoria del equipo 'paisa' 1-0 frente al Chicó.

Link To Original Article

5. elpipeman

elpipeman New Member

Nov 11, 2005
    ENVIGADO
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    formacion contra cerro:

--------------brecas---------------

chara----diaz------vera------bedoya

----marrugo---petaringo---vladimir----

----------------aldo-------------------

---------aristi----------galvan---------

suplentes:eek:spina, soto, mosquera, rambal, ramos.

6. Steef

Steef New Member

Jan 30, 2006
    Ya volvera. Todos los pibes que surgen rapidamente pasan despues por un bache. Ojala intienda que por este camino no va y que aprenda la leccion.

Aun tiene mucho futuro.

7. BlueDamian

BlueDamian Member+

Jun 7, 2005
    In the shade
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Holy cr@p, A. Nacional kicked the sh!t out Cerro Porteno 1-5, and with 9 men!!
    Well, congratulations to the team and the fans.
    Makes you wonder though if the previous bad performances was on purpose to get rid of Sachi. Any opionions?
    One thing for sure though, Breiner (jeje, esos nombrecitos) is better than Saldarriaga. If anything, he seems more secure.

8. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Brecas is better, although the one goal was his fault, he seems more apt when handling the ball, besides he has more copa libertadores experience than Saldarriaga, remember in Brazil when Cali played Cruzeiro, he stopped like 3 penalties to give cali the easy win.

9. BigSoccer Bot

BigSoccer Bot I am not real.

Feb 25, 2005
    [BigSoccer News] El argentino Hugo Morales se despide definitivamente del Atlético Nacional

El jugador reveló que deja el plantel 'piasa' sin recibir ninguna explicación de su salida.

Link To Original Article

10. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I agree in that the players wanted to get rid of Sachi. You expect some improvement, but not a kick-as$ team next matchday. In offense they played almost as well as against America in Sudamericana, and the defense looked more solid than in any other game this year. And Brecas without being a superstar gives more security than Saldarriaga, he's to blame in Cerro's goal but he also allows the defense to play with more confidence.

11. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    they wanted to get Sachi out, that was touched on a while back.

12. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    In that case I wish there was a way to punish them, it is not professional to stop playing because you don't like the coach, they get paid regardless... I would like to see a team stand by their coach once (specially a coach with recent success), but that won't happen it any sport. Professional players are increassingly becoming spoiled brats that feel that they can get their way always...:mad: No love for your colors or the game...

13. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    no need to punish them, because well its part of the game, didn't Atletico Madrid do that to Bianchi as well? how about RM to Luxemburgo?

14. Siempreconlamecha

Apr 4, 2005
    The club should have punished them before, but now it doesn't matter if they keep winning. I just don't understand the player's psyche to purposefully play bad, even if they didn't like the coach.

15. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

That is exactly the problem, it is wrong but since everybody does it, now it's ok. Common, what kind of brats are we raising? And on top of that coaches don't have an ounce of dignity, they wait until they're fired eventhough they know they cannot control the team anymor, so they can collect severance pay.... Money, money, money...:mad:

16. cms79

cms79 Member

Nov 25, 1998
    NYC
    Club:
    Nacional de Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    RM have not played well in 3 years. so that analogy doesn't really work.

Also, ok so they "stopped" playing well for sachi did they also intend to kick hugo morales off the team?

I don't think anyone on this board is happier than i am about what happened against Cerro, but its only 1 game against a team who did not play well. Lets wait and see what they do next league game.

17. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    exactly, It has a lot to do with the coache's attitude, because the same team was happy as a mofo just a couple of months ago, heck they won copa mustang and all...........I don't want to imply that its all on the coaches shoulders, the team's main office should have also seen this coming, its a combination between coach, players, and main office.

And I agree with cms79, Navarrete still has a lot of tought times ahead of him in this team.

18. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    cms.079 is right in that Navarrete has not proven anything, but by seeing the team you can tell that the attitude is totally oppossite... Is like in the first meeting the players said "Stay out of the way and we will win the games for you - We all know we have the talent".

El Profe Montoya was the smartest coach then, withdraw after winning everything, on his peak... But I agree till certain point that winning could be all parties fault, players, coaches and management... If I were the manager, first sign of problem, I'll suspend a couple of players.... Hey wait that's what they did in Nacional:p

19. elpipeman

elpipeman New Member

Nov 11, 2005
    ENVIGADO
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    formacion contra cerro:

---------------------brecas--------------------

soto---------mosquera-----vera-----------passo

--------------------chara-----------------------
    ----------marrugo-------------------------------

-----------------------------------marin----------

--------------hurtado-----------------------------

------------------galvan---------aristi-------------

20. elpipeman

elpipeman New Member

Nov 11, 2005
    ENVIGADO
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    cambios de ultima hora:

correa por marrugo para jugar de doble 5 con chara y beton mendoza por mosquera>>gracias a dios por que ese mosquera no da nada de seguridad.

21. minus

minus Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Portugal
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    How pathetic is it that Fox Sports would rather air concacrap tournament over A.Nacional Vs Cerro?

22. cms79

cms79 Member

Nov 25, 1998
    NYC
    Club:
    Nacional de Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    The same thing happened yesterday with the Sante Fe game, they didn't show it so they could show Toluca Vs Saprissa. This is ridiculous.

23. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Back in NJ :(
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    :eek: Va ganando Cerro! :eek:

24. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005