Arsenal

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Farhaway, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Well half time, what I would give for 3 points here, the odds are against us in this fixture but OH how I would love 3 points.

We are defending deep again, I hate it when we do this, I mean after all we are at home and Arsenal have been very hot and cold this season, keep the ball on the ground and lets go for it----------PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Tazzbob

Tazzbob Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Following game on score,was suppose to be on tv but had a screw up , not on [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Well we were certainly better the 2nd half but we have to take these chances we create, scoring goals wins games. I suppose we are out of the bottom 3, but I reckon the scum have an easier run in than we do, Everton and Watford will be big games for us, we will need 6 points from these 2 games, just my thoughts!!

4. Albb45

Albb45 Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    We are #17!!!!!!!. How sweet is that? Ah This rarefied air.
    Away the lads

5. claret50

claret50 Member

Oct 3, 2004
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
  6. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    That was a great point......well earned, and well deserved. Pretty much nullified their attacking force while getting a few chances of our own. Over all, I think a draw was a fair result.
    Now we just have to better our rivals.......that is tough.......KTF boys :p

7. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Claret--------------if you come back on here and read this, tell me that site you mentioned above, can we/me get all the games on it or is it just special ones??

8. claret50

claret50 Member

Oct 3, 2004
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    That site shows most of the Premier league games shortly after they have been played, sometimes it's just the main highlights for some games, another one is this: http://www.footballorgin.net/

I find both sites useful what with living in NZ as I don't bother getting up at silly O'clock any longer and the game remain there for up to a week, however for those that do watch live games - any sport - I find the following link to be excellent: http://www.neolive.net/ as with all links Adblocker is advisable.

9. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Thanx for that Claret, I will have to give it a go this weekend as Monday we are off in the caravan for 3-4 months and I have cancelled my pay TV.