Arsenal vs. THFC (The North London Derby) Pre/dur/Post Match

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by Catfish, Apr 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miles Brasher

Miles Brasher Member

Sep 6, 2004
    Coventry,England
    Ljungberg isn't over 30 and probably still faster than Henry, and Reyes is a little under 30. But hey, carry on.

2. mis-e-one

mis-e-one New Member

Aug 23, 2004
    Bedfordshire
    Uh-huh? Your team against Man U wasn't much better. You even left Henry out!

Toure and Senderos were hardly sparkling against Villareal. Both made defensive errors! If we can keep Henry quiet then it's anyone's game!

3. InTheSun

InTheSun Member+

Oct 20, 2005
    The Andes Mountains
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    If 22 is a little under 30 yes. :)

4. SF Gooner

SF Gooner New Member

Apr 21, 2004
    tri state stunna
    SCUM SCUM SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEAT THE SCUM!!!!!

I can't stand them and their blockhead manager that downplays and over hypes things in the same sentence. I hate their fans cause they act like they've been there. I hate them.

UP THE ARSE!!!!

UP THE SQUIRREL!!!

I want SHOCK AND AWE!!! (god I feel dirty for even having used that from those fascists!)

5. Miles Brasher

Miles Brasher Member

Sep 6, 2004
    Coventry,England

I'm was trying to be sarcastic !

6. SF Gooner

SF Gooner New Member

Apr 21, 2004
    tri state stunna

Yeah and Lee was great against Man U wasn't he. Let's hope he puts in the same performance.

7. Bucks Gunner

Bucks Gunner Member

Apr 13, 2005
    Pennsylvania
    Please keep the political commentary on the World Cup boards, where they belong.

8. Przybylinski

Przybylinski New Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Smallville
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I'll be up 4:30am ready to watch. We need to win this. Nothing more to be said on that.

Did I mention the Scum suck! Ledley King is a Twat. Keane sucks balls.

9. TxTechGooner

TxTechGooner we're having fun here, no?

Feb 24, 2003
    hmm... Dawson/Davenport against Henry/Adebayor...

ya, i love our chances vs those 2 mugs.

10. NSadhu

NSadhu New Member

Oct 24, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    Reyes is going to abuse Stalteri... and without King in the middle, the scum will be shaky.

11. impalemeplz

impalemeplz Member

Jul 7, 2004
    Sydney
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    3-1 by the 70th minute. after that i expect our defense to hold on and not to bottle it.

12. n4100

n4100 Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Philadelphia
    SHIT!

13. SF Gooner

SF Gooner New Member

Apr 21, 2004
    tri state stunna
    huh? What's the big deal other than I might offend someone that doesn't agree with me?

14. wwnyc

wwnyc Member

Sep 5, 2004
  15. arsenalgirl30016

Dec 10, 2003
    Flo Rida
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Actually their rightful place is 1 spot above the relegation zone......... :p

16. KevTheGooner

KevTheGooner Help that poor man!

Dec 10, 1999
    THOF
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Andorra

Keep going....

how about bottom three???

17. SLO-Gunner

SLO-Gunner New Member

Mar 11, 2003
    Baltimore
    Nothing.

18. CRASH 4 ARSENAL

Jan 26, 2006
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    One matchup that does have mean a bit concerned is with Flamini comes up against Aaron Lennon. I really do rate Lennon and he could expose Flamini if Matty is not on his game. I know Flamini has held up against some high calibure CL opponents, but Lennon is playing very well right now. He gave Manure all they wanted. I'll be watching to see much of the ball Lennon sees.

19. HomeatHighbury

Mar 25, 2006
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I really don't feel as if we can rest players for this one. Perhaps we can rest a Fabregas and play Diaby, since a physical presence might be what we need in a derby like this. But up front, I think you have to play TH14 and Adebayor, perhaps Henry just for an hour, but he has to play. We can't pull another Manure. 3-1 to the Gunners! I love waking up at 6am to go into town...

20. 49unbeaten

49unbeaten Member

Jan 3, 2005
    upstate ny
    cant wait for this massive match, the nervousness def compairs to the champions league games, so I'm really hoping the boys are ready to go tomorrow. I feel this will be a tense match, 1 nil to the arsenal is what I say. A win tomorrow will really make for a good weekend. Go on thierry...run riot!!

21. AEAAFC96

AEAAFC96 Member+

Mar 27, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

At Old Trafford...your lovely scum had them at that turd of a ground and what happened...two of the easiest goals I've seen ManUre score.

Flies attracted to turds I guess :D

22. Shen-O

Shen-O Member+

United States
    Jul 26, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am so not going to sleep tonight. 4:30am for me on the Pacific coast, I'm way too up for this.

Here's to Super Bob getting another.

23. cisko

cisko Member

Oct 12, 2005
    Indy
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll be here bright and early. To watch the 3-1 smackdown. COME ON YOU GUNNERS!

24. OrlandoSPUR

OrlandoSPUR **** the Nomads

Apr 8, 2005
    Orlando, FL
    Glory glory Tottenham Hotspur, Glory glory Tottenham Hotspur, Glory glory Tottenham Hotspur……and the Spurs go marching on. Tottenham are the greatest team the world has ever seen, Tottenham are the greatest team the world has ever seen. Tottenham are the greatest team the world has ever seen….and the Spurs go marching on. Glory glory Tottenham Hotspur, Glory glory Tottenham Hotspur, Glory glory Tottenham Hotspur……and the Spurs go marching on. We’re the pride of North of London were the kings of White Hart Lane, We’re the pride of North of London were the kings of White Hart Lane, We’re the pride of North of London were the kings of White Hart Lane And the Spurs go marching on. Glory glory Tottenham Hotspur, Glory glory Tottenham Hotspur, Glory glory Tottenham Hotspur And the Spurs go marching on