ARSENAL on T.V. - THe Schedule

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by Jeff L, Aug 26, 2002.

1. Jeff L

Jeff L Member

May 12, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    The following games are scheduled to be shown live on T.V. All times are GMT and are subject to change by the TV Company.

27th August 8.00pm vs. WBA

1st September 4.00pm vs. Chelsea

10th Sept. 8.00pm vs. Manchester City

28th Sept. 5.30pm vs. Leeds United

This does not include the "Champions League" schedule as the opposition and dates of games have not yet been decided.

2. dwinkler

dwinkler New Member

Aug 11, 2000
    Denver, CO
    Jeff, are these all Sky matches?

My take as far as U.S. Gunners are concerned is this: The Chelsea and Leeds matches will be shown live as the weekend PPV matches (Sunday and Saturday, respectively). The Leeds match, since it's on a Saturday, will likely be shown later that week on FSW. (Someone e-mailed me and said that last season every Saturday PPV match showed up later in the week on FSW. So far this season they're two-for-two in doing this, or they will be come this Wednesday for the West Ham repeat.)

The WBA and Man City matches are midweek Sky matches, and will likely be shown live on FSW. (In fact, the WBA match is definitely on FSW live this Tuesday at 1 p.m. MT.)

3. Jeff L

Jeff L Member

May 12, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    YES. ALL THE MATCHES ARE "SKY" T.V.
    (No one else can afford to break the monopoly).

4. Ian Lozada

Ian Lozada Member

May 29, 2001
    The Pick Four Pool
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The WHU match from this past Saturday will also be replayed on FSW Wednesday and Thursday.

Check www.foxsportsworld.com for schedules.

5. kygunner

kygunner New Member

Aug 12, 2001
    Winchester KY USA
    Ians comments brought to you by Carlsberg beer....Its part of the Game.

6. Ian Lozada

Ian Lozada Member

May 29, 2001
    The Pick Four Pool
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And if I begin to slur my words somewhere around the hour mark, that too, is brought to you by Carlsberg.

7. michaec

michaec Member

Arsenal
    England
    May 24, 2001
    Essex
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    For those of you in Europe, I watched the West Ham game live on Norwegian TV. Your local may be able to pick it up, they show a live game every Saturday and then a delayed showing of another one straight afterwards. You can even get English commentary instead of the normal Norwegian, although the landlord wasn't about this week, so we didn't know how to get rid of the Norwegian commentators.