Arsenal America Tickets - All you need to know.

Discussion in 'Arsenal Tickets and Travel' started by aa tickets, Aug 13, 2007.

1. aa tickets

aa tickets BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 13, 2007
    Hello guys, I'm AA Tickets, the Arsenal America question bot! If you have any questions about tickets, prices, when to send your money, what colour the Piccadilly line is or anything to do with coming over and getting tickets through Arsenal America, PM me instead of Rick.

Rick will NO LONGER BE RESPONDING TO TICKET RELATED PM'S UNLESS HE HAS REQUESTED ONE FROM YOU SPECIFICALLY, so if you want a question answered chances are it's quicker to ask me!

To everyone who wants to apply for tickets.
    I have re-done this thread at last to incorporate all the stuff that has gone on last season. I am going to put it in a format that is basically how you go about the process. If you need to ask me more questions about it, do so by PM'ing me. Please note the answers to 9 out of 10 questions are usually to be found in this post!!

Requesting tickets on this thread is commiting to paying for them. Anyone who does not pay without prior reason will be blacklisted with Arsenal FC and will be named and shamed on this forum.

1. You must be an Arsenal supporter and every ticket holder must be a paid Premium member of Arsenal America of the present season. One member cannot order more than one ticket unless he is ordering for other members. In the UK it's one ticket per member, it's the same for Supporters Clubs. Chelski, ManUre or Spurz supporters.....well, get your own damn tickets.

2. We have to get tickets 10 weeks before the game date. That is NOT negotiable. That is a club policy. We USED to be able to get tickets closer to the game date, but due to problems with someone who mucked me around, that has now been withdrawn. Most of the people who have been to games will know how much that will affect us. One or two tickets may come up last minute, but please understand that it will not be a regular thing.

3. PM Me with the date of the match(s) and how many tickets you require. Know that nothing is guaranteed. If you are asking the impossible, I will let you know. It's expected that you've already made travel arrangements and tickets are the final detail. That is a rule of Arsenal not mine.

4. We now have a new ticket program which has been built by Hiddi from here. It is very funky and lets us keep track of payments, who has paid and who is coming to the games much easier as we grow. Therefore after posting on this thread the next correspondence you get will be a PM with a link to the payment site and details of the meet place. The PM will tell you which price level you have been allocated. The Ticket website will tell you the price of your tickets. We as a Supporters Club will add on £5 per ticket. This covers my expences such as phone calls, envelopes, expences of going down to the club when I wouldn't have to etc and also will be used to offset any tickets that are purchased that are not used. From this season we will be purchasing several away tickets on various memberships so as to benefit us when it comes to finals etc. I am sure that everyone who is coming from so far away can appreciate that this is a small cost to pay for the tickets and other benefits.

5. I require the money to be in the Arsenal America Paypal account no later than 5 days from requesting the money. Any longer and your request will be cancelled automatically and you will be blacklisted from receiving tickets in the future. If you have requested tickets, put the money into your paypal account to be ready. Telling me that the money won't be ready for x amount of days will lead to your request being cancelled. We don't want to be paid using e-cheque's. Some of you in the past have paid using this. It takes an extra week, which may mean we are down the money for two weeks. As we will be buying tickets every week we need to get the money back in the account as soon as possible. Paypal charge fee's. They charge 4% plus exchange rate fee's (we buy our tickets in Sterling obviously) This is included in the final total that you see you have to pay.

6. Put your flight info and contact info while in London into the ticket site where you are asked. This is very critical as it is how I and the club knows for sure you are coming and how to reach you when you get there. The club do ask every now and then for this info, so it needs to be there if they do. As most of you know it was someone who had not booked any travel and then refused to respond to me or other posters which has led to a downgrading of our favourable status in the clubs eye's.

7. PM's - Rick will no longer be responding to PM' regarding tickets. This is due to a) the time it is taking when most questions can be answered elsewhere and b) he wants to be able to respond to non-ticket PM's rather than them being lost and forgotten about.

8. Rick will either meet you on the day or will leave the tickets at a part of the stadium which he will tell you in a PM about a week before the game. Don't ask me to post tickets out or give them to you a day before or leave them at your hotel. I can't, won't and will get annoyed. Even if you are here for two games, you will only get each ticket on each match day. Special favours asked will be met with special glares and obsenities!!!

9. For away games we as a Supporters Club can arrange Travel for you. To do this I will need an e-mail from you with passport number and expiry date. I will then issue with an invoice through Arsenal America. We will charge £3.50 more than the club charge to cover costs etc. For you to book directly with the club you would need to pay for Travelclub membership, so it is still far cheaper for you to book through us.

10. If I am meeting you to give you your tickets, be on time. I have stood for half an hour before waiting for people who give me all kinds of excuses about the tube. I have to take it as well. I give everyone my mobile telephone number, if you are not going to be on time - call me. If you are more than 15 minutes late I will of gone to The Tavern, it is then up to you to find me as you will of been given my mobile number. If you have not contacted me before 30 minutes prior to kick off - your ticket is forfeited.

11. If you haven't met/spoken to me before - ask the people here. Most have been to a game with me.

12. We should be able to this season get enough tickets for all games. If however you want to come to Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea or Spurs please try and request your ticket as soon as possible as these games will sell out quicker.

13. I don't ask or need people to buy me a beer (although I won't say no). I will ask though that if I got the tickets through Judy/Old St/Jeff/someone else, that you buy them a drink. They have gone out of their way for you and it would be appreciated if you recipricated.

14. Please DO NOT post on this thread until I have confirmed your request. In that post I need your full name, match, ticket amount, BigSoccer Name, Arsenal America name and whether you want Normal or Club level. Nothing else.

15. I have just been told that as Supporters Club tickets will be paper tickets at the Emirates, they will incurr a surcharge of 30p per ticket. I was expecting this and knew this would be happening although didn't know the exact amount, this is NOT an extra on top for you to pay, this is part of the £5 administration and expense charge. I was not able to tell people earlier as it hadn't been confirmed to me the exact amount.

16. We do have some Club Level Seats Available this season, please state your preferance on seating. Please note - I can NOT choose area's or price brackets, Arsenal choose that BEFORE they confirm seats. You can choose Club or Normal only. Everything else is decided by us as we have many people to fit in and therefore have to put individuals where we have single seats and pairs where we have pairs and groups of 4 where we have 4 tickets together. We do not change seat locations as we have more than enough work to do!!Therefore you can choose either Club Level (1 x £96.50, 2 x £125, 2 x £176) or normal seating only

17. Kick off Times - Games can be played any time between 12pm on the Saturday and 8pm on the Monday. I think this season of the first 30 requests that 20 had to be re-submitted because of TV changes. Can people please realise that they should not be requesting tickets until they are sure they can attend the fixture whether it is moved or not. If you can't commit, don't request until the TV fixtures are announced. From today (8th August 2007) any requests are final and will not be refunded for this reason.

If you need to query anything about this, or how to go about becoming a member, please PM me.

Fixtures that are now Sold Out

Spu*s away
    Derby Home
    Newcastle CC Home
    West Ham away
    Bucharest away
    Sunderland Home (Club avail)
    Bolton Home
    Liverpool away
    Manchester United home
    Slavia Prague away
    Wigan home