Arsenal admit to misconduct

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by DallasGooner, Oct 15, 2003.

1. DallasGooner

DallasGooner Member

Apr 16, 2003
    Dallas, Texas
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Arsenal today admited to 9 misconduct charges against them, Lehmans changes was witrhdraw by the FA. I was hoping they would admit to some, suprised they admit to the whole lot.

Man U is still fighting their charges...this makes them look pretty silly.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/3194690.stm

2. de_valera

de_valera New Member

Sep 30, 2003
    China
    yea - but guess what?

Arsenal will still be hit the hardest - regardless of "honesty".

3. OPArsenal

OPArsenal New Member

Dec 17, 2002
    Jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You speak the truth!!!

4. revelation

revelation Member+

Dec 17, 1998
    FC St. Pauli
    Club:
    FC Sankt Pauli
    Just call us EVIL!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!

I laugh in the face of your missed penalty kick!

5. TxTechGooner

TxTechGooner we're having fun here, no?

Feb 24, 2003
    Is it just me that finds it absurd to be fined for PUSHING AND SHOVING????? ashley cole should not be fined what-so-ever! these are grown men.. no fists were thrown, nobody was injured.. i find it rediculous~ lauren/keown obviously guilty of some misconduct.. but paddy getting fined for not leaving the pitch early or AC3 getting fined for pushing and shoving is just petty~~

P

6. ZonaGunner

ZonaGunner Member

Aug 23, 2003
    Tempe, Arizona
    It is absurd, but that is par for the course when the FA gets involved with Arsenal. Petty is the FA's middle name when it comes to disciplining Arsenal.

7. thasquad33

thasquad33 New Member

Oct 3, 2003
    boulder
    RED DEVILS

arsenal sucks, they really, really suck. arsenal sucks, they really, really suck. ill tell you what. how disappointed and embarassed would i be if the team i rooted for were a bunch of immature goons. how disappointed and embarassed would i be if the team i rooted for celebrated when the result was a nil-nil draw that saw my team generate a few, pathetic scoring chances. arsenal should consider themselves lucky they werent assessed more bans and point deductions. the poor pathetic 'gooners.' i cant stand arsenal. henry and captain pat are great players, but only freddie and thierry play with passion every time out. arsenal are finding themselves caught in a downward spiral. i hope chelsea puts a fine whoopin on ya this weekend. i would almost be disattisfied with a draw, however, that would just mean the DEVILS would claim top spot after they escape leeds. zip it up and zip it out. tha cmac

8. jegerpenge

jegerpenge New Member

Jan 18, 2003
    Lake Charles, LA
    Re: RED DEVILS

you know we specifically had a trolling thread set aside just for this crap. and you forgot about the rest of the team when you talked about the people that play with passion. i'm sorry that we don't have the infinite budget that manure have, but we do have enough passion to more than match them on the pitch. and i espcially enjoy the ending of your little message. how "ghetto" of you. i hope you and your "homies" don't "bust a cap in my ass" for talking "shiznit" to your "grill". next time you come in with all your guns blazing, make sure your aren't firing blanks