Argie Bargies

Discussion in 'West Ham United' started by norwaytips, Aug 31, 2006.

1. David Villa7

David Villa7 New Member

May 26, 2006
    London
  2. David Villa7

David Villa7 New Member

May 26, 2006
    London
  3. sinner78

sinner78 BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 7, 2001

they listened to basile when he told them to walk out of corinthians.
    West ham havent won a single game since they arrived . I bet its like they go out on the field with 9 men every game .

4. David Villa7

David Villa7 New Member

May 26, 2006
    London
    i think for tevez and mascherano its the hardest time in their careers so far, if they keep listening to basile, quitting this club and quitting that club, they might aswell retire from football, but if they just ignore him, once tevez hits the back of the net, he will want to fight on as a hammer forever.

5. Kerry Dixon's Boots

Staff Member

Jun 6, 2006
    77 degrees
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    It's not unusual that overseas players take time to gel in the Premiership but once they do (and they're both class players) it will be good times for West Ham. It's not as though Sheva has blown anyone away this year but you'll be hard pressed to find a Chelsea fan who hasn't seen the quality there and isn't excited for the time he comes good. They'll all be fine.

National coaches need to stop interfering.

6. Batcave Brigade

Batcave Brigade New Member

Aug 11, 2001
    Jersey City, NJ
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Great, not like we don't have enough distractions then this idiot shoots his mouth off.

7. David Villa7

David Villa7 New Member

May 26, 2006
    London
  8. Dooglas

Dooglas Member

Jul 30, 2005
    Las Vegas, NV
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    the argentina coach has written this off far too easily, west ham is a great club for both of them and it looks like macherano is still trying to find a good place to live and if your thoughts are occupied on your family and al lthat stuff it will reflect in your performance, its true the move was over hyped, but they are both still class and they will make west ham a better club.

9. David Villa7

David Villa7 New Member

May 26, 2006
    London
    I think most people outside the club are getting the wrong message, it seems with two world class players at west ham and us losing 6 games in a row, people think the atmosphere in the training camp is negative and for tevez and mascherano, it will only do harm to their careers. But its like every player says, the club still remains as a family, the games may not be going our way, but every team has a run like this, once we are out you won't be hearing random argies telling our players to quit.

10. Pangloss

Pangloss New Member

Nov 3, 2004
    NYC
    It was foolish for anyone to think Tevez and Mascherano were going to bring West Ham to a world class level all on their own. Their move to London was one of the most overhyped events I have seen in all the years I have followed soccer. I'm still almost certain West Ham will finish in the top half of the table this year. Once this team gels and gets over the effects of the media circus that descended upon them, they will be dangerous.

11. bsas

bsas Member

May 27, 2004
    Switzerland
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I agree that NT coaches should not interfere. Not a smart move from Basile.

I would consider it a failure for Tevez and Mascherano to leave now. I would expect them to put all their efforts to work it out as a team, so that WH can start winning their matches again. They need to prove they can make a difference within a "small" (no offense intended) club to be considered as really "world class".

Also I don't get it why Mascherano would be better off playing in 2nd division in Italy rather than the EPL :confused:

12. west_ham

west_ham Member

Oct 3, 2004
    Peterlee, Co. Durham
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    Thanks Dooglas. It's good to hear some support and some sensibile words from fans of other clubs. It's seems all too easy for other fans to come on here and start spouting their wafer thin opinions which are based on media speculation, which itself has proved to be nothing more fabricated nonsense.

He wouldn't. That's the whole point. Unless Juventus can guarantee him a massive pay increase when(if) they get promoted.

I just wish there was more we could do to show our support for Pardew.

13. JuveFE

JuveFE Member

Apr 20, 2005
    Jersey
    mascherano is not going to leave. his wife and little girl are with him and he has stated that he's looking for a place to stay. he wants to adapt and prove to everyone that he can play in the epl.

although i wouldn't mind a move to juve. :)

14. Illrod3

Illrod3 Member

Jul 17, 2006
    Louisville, KY
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Well, as an Argentinian I just want to say that I am glad that Masche and Carlitos ended up in West Ham. The club is quality and just about the only team in the Premier that I can happily cheer for. I am sure they will turn this boat around and start winning games.