Argentina vs France (r)

Discussion in 'Argentina: Selecciones Nacionales' started by BigSoccer Bot, Nov 3, 2006.

1. aerez

aerez Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    Jul 8, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    And whose fault is that? It's Pekerman's fault for putting in Scaloni who is atrocious vs Zanetti (by far) who is amazing in his standard position. Coloccini was assigned Zanetti/Burdisso/Scaloni position because of the injury to Burdisso (Scaloni sucked or had two yellows?), he wasn't playing in his position. I'm from planet earth, where are you from?

Holy ********, people on the internet have major ********ing ego's.
    Listen dick face, I don't remember saying Pato was horrible at the WC. In fact he was alright. However before and after the WC he was shit. He was insecure against Brazil, Spain and again against France. Against France he has a few moments, but it was mostly the solid defense that prevented any chances from Pato looking like a tool. In fact, most of the times the ball penetrated past the last defensive line of Argentina, Pato was the clumsy fool he always seems to be in blue and white games.

What's it to you anyway, that I rip Pato apart? Is it because your a long time Boca supporter and I offend you about my opinions of this goalie?

You remind me of these same Barcelona fans I use to argue with. They use to constantly think Saviola was lame. I use to say all he needs is a chance and to give him a few games. Boy how the mentality changed.

I got ripped on these forums, because I criticized Higuain for making too fast, too quick moves. I thought he was leaving Argentina too early. In fact I think I called it something like the Tevez-Gago effect. Look at Higuain now after a month, compared to Gago. Gago has more experience and more sound awareness, whereas, Higuain only started last Apertura to do amazing. Gago was ready for La Liga, Higuain should have stayed another year in River to develope the skill he's harnessed. Now look at both of them now, Gago is doing fairly well, while Higuain is struggling and now is on the bench.

I'm an Inter fan, I watch Burdisso play almost every week. He's a good player for his club, but he is not Argentina National Team Material. The same goes for Pato, he's too shaky and I will never trust him with the Jersey of Argentina. Have you seen Ustari in the Torneo de Verano and last year's Apertura. Why hasn't he started any of the 3-4 friendlies we have had?

Listen, you can critique what I say, but don't tell people to not listen to me. That makes you look like the biggest fool.

I agree, for now, I can't think of anyone better than Burdisso with experience for the immediate moments. Pekermen is only to blame for the difficulties he caused when Burdisso was injured in the WC. It was his decision to exclude Zanetti and include Scaloni for reasons I will never figure out (I think it was because he was a joker). He does bring a calmness at the back, but I don't think he brings a reliability. During the World Cup his flank was our weakest position, and the teams exposed both Scaloni/Burdisso fairly often. During the France game, the same thing was being done. However this time Zanetti and Ayala where always there to cover, flank or block any intruding players nearing Pato.

We need to find a player that can make that position his own, just as Ayala, Heinze, Zanetti have done for their positions. Just think now that Ayala and Zanetti will be retiring from the NT, how will Burdisso fair then?
    I just don't think we can rely on this guy when a majour tournament or qualification begins. I would rather have a strong, inexperienced player from Argentina be given that responsibility and there are quite a few that can fill that flank.

2. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    What the fuck does ego have to do with any of this you sorry excuse for a human?

Did you forget this post:

And all of your other pathetic ramblings in that thread that pretty much everyone else including other gallinas disagreed with?

No it was a simple fact that an idiot who thinks Pato has been horrible for Argentina shouldn't have their opinion taken seriously. In fact I think everyone figured that out already by reading your posts.

Stop foaming at the mouth sweetheart. You'll have a heart attack, die, and prevent us from great forms of amusement and entertainment reading your retarded ramblings.

You are right I didn't need to tell people not to listen to you. Anyone with half a brain would have stopped listening to you a long time ago.

3. aerez

aerez Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    Jul 8, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Excuse me for having an opinion. I've read a few people here who think or have said Buridisso is average or is alright. Which is what I'm saying.

God your absurd. Get a life
    Oh! about me name calling, yeah I think you started that.

4. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    Where did I say something about name calling?

Add reading comprehension to the list of things you need to work on.......

1) Understanding of footy.
    2) Reading comprehension.

5. aerez

aerez Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    Jul 8, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    What is wrong with you? I can't believe you are actually lowering yourself to insulting me. Are you that much of a degenerate? You began the whole think by insulting me and calling me an idiot.

If you may, let me make some recommendations to you:
    You seem like a football aficionado, here is something you might be interested in: here or look for a human resource contact on the FIFA website.

Finally you seem to be endeared with the English language. Here is one of the many fine places where you can reach for excellence with a degree.
    Stanford English.

Let us know how it goes.

6. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. aerez

aerez Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    Jul 8, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    :rolleyes: blocked.

lol, serves me right for wasting my time on you, typical internet banter. Grow up, your 20 years old, you're acting like a 12 year old. I feel sorry for Boca fans, maybe you're the reason they are losing. :D

You're acting like a tarado.

8. Pekerman

Pekerman Member+

May 20, 2006
    Aerez quit embarrassing yourself with ridiculous name calling and void arguments.

9. aerez

aerez Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    Jul 8, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Your right, it was stupid of me to actually engage in his Dr.Know's useless chat. However if you go back to his source post, you should be directing your message to him, as well.

Void arguments?

That's an empty remark. My arguments (excluding the insults, which I don't want to do) have been detailed, honest and well written. I have people questioning my soccer knowledge. This is the third time, it's happened on these forums. Well for your information, I have been watching football since the late 80's. I know my football very well thank you, very much. If you can't actually speak to me with some type of constructive language, then why do I bother even writing some long-drawn out post. My points on Somosa, Pato, and Burdisso are justified. I've attempted to engage in some type of discussion for better or for worse.

Honestly, I didn't think these Argentina forums would be so rude, inhospitable or degrading. I chat on the Canada forums and people have a sense of respect for each others opinions and there is constructive dialogue there. Hardly any immature posts or discussions. I come here and I'm getting insulted by trolls and not only me, but you guys are fighting amongst each other. I don't like to block people, but I've already blocked 2 people from these Argentina forums alone. I'm not ashamed for myself in how I acted, I'm starting to realize how some people on here really are.

In fact, I'm ashamed that you Argentinians could be like this, I never expected to despise a few Argentines from all corners of the globe. You don't have to worry, because I won't be posting here again, on these forums Argentina soccer forums anyway. I came here thinking I could experience some soccer knowledge with people that are interested in the same passion I have; rather, every thread I look people are fighting.

I mean, even in the Spanish discussions you guys seem to hate on each other. Grow up man.
    I'll come back when people start acting like men, and stop flaim-baiting like trolls.

10. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    Jesus, you sound like a bitter old fart. Take it easy grandpa. As I said we don't want your veins exploding. Your posts should be around forever enlightening furthur generations of bigsoccer readers.

11. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Here there and everywhere.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    To aerez

Oh my god! I didn't realize we Argentinos were at each others throats fighting. We talk our smack but never ever get overly personal and hold grudges. Spend some legit time on this forum before making such a blanket statement. In regards to your views on El Pato. He hasn't always been a security blanket at the back, but when it mattered the most he came up big. Don't tell me Ustari deserves the position based on last seasons torneo, even last term he still hasn't accomplished what El Pato has at BOCA or Getafe for that matter. Ustari's time will come, don't force it.

As for Burdisso, the man can play any position accross the back line and do so in a solid manner. He has an excellent attitude and doesn't make silly challenges. So tell me how exactly does a player like that not warrant inclussion into the NT?

As for bashing Dr. Know, he seldomly if ever post inflamatory things unless they are about river in which case should be expected. Get out of the Canada forums and learn to converse with men that actually posssess a passion for this game. Last I checked, Canada had nothing on futbol Argentino.

12. megamac20817

megamac20817 Member+

Jul 9, 2005
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Guys, it's ok, he said he's never coming back, now lets pop out the champagne and celebrate my birthday, his departure and the victory- let's just hope that we can add Paul_NL's death to the list of things to celebrate :D

And, in the unlikely case that aerez actually reads the other side's argument:

Pato Abbondanzieri had an excellent WC. He let in only 2 goals in 5 matches. That is an impressive record for any goalkeeper, considering the opponents we faced (CIV, Serbia, Holland, Mexico, Germany). And even after the WC, he continues to have a low goals against average in La Liga, home of the best attackers and shoddy defenders, and at Getafe no less, not really a team known for being great now is it.

Then there's Somoza. ******** Somoza. I never want to see him in the NT again, I'd rather have any of Gago, Demichelis, Mascherano, Cambiasso, hell, even Duscher before seeing that guy again, but he does have some qualities to get a call up for the NT. While we have far better players available, we can't discard a player who could eventually be good back up.

Burdisso: Excellent defender and always overrated. He's been great with Inter and he's doing very, very well in Copa Italia, hell, I think I read somewhere that he actually was the top scorer in the cup (Could be wrong). And then in Serie A, he's been a good player for them to call upon, as he can play CB, RB and I think he even played LB a few times for them. With Argentina, he has STILL been solid, and maybe you don't care, but if we can get solid defenders, we can win more games. He played his heart out in the WC, and I think all of us were disappointed and disheartened when he went down with injury. And now he returned briefly, and we managed to win the game he started in. He may not be great, may not be an Ayala, but then again how many players IN THE WORLD are as good as Ayala.

13. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    He's not Argentinean, he's a Canadian fag.. Really similar to Paul: they always come talk shit about Argentina, yet they seem to be obssessed with our football. Perhaps they are the same person.

14. aerez

aerez Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    Jul 8, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    For your information my roots are Argentinian and I live in Canada. Half of you guys have probably never visited Argentina or even have family there. Guess what I do.

I was gonna take all the jokes in good fun, but the above post ^^ is draws the line.

I've PM'd the admin of bigsoccer and let him know about this thread.

15. Blue-and-White

Blue-and-White New Member

Sep 3, 2006
    Canada

Thats not at all necessary. I am Canadian, with a passion for Argentine football. He supported his arguments, right or wrong, and you guys didnt like them. Dont attack me now, Pato is good, and Burdisso is average ;)

16. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Oohhhh man, that's scary. I deeply regret my comments. :rolleyes:

I didn't make that comment because of what you said in this thread, but because of the ridiculous statements you've made in the Argentine forum in the past. Just stay out man, nobody likes you or respects your opinions, so why stay here?

Sorry man, didn't mean to offend you. I wasn't saying that all Canadians in general are fags, just that Aerez is. I know there are Argentines who are retarded too. And like I said, I am not getting mad at him for just what he said here, but because of the previous comments he had made in our forum.

17. aerez

aerez Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    Jul 8, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    So that justifies you for calling me a name? why? What all of a sudden you decide to be a turn-coat and start attacking me. If you don't respect my opinion or don't like me, then why are you mailing me? :rolleyes:

[​IMG]
    _________________________--

Oh and yes you were insulting Canadians.
    THEY!??

Keep digging yourself into a deeper hole.
    The moment you talk, was the moment you revealed how idiotic you sound.

As far as my opinions go, they are no different than what anyone else thinks. Maybe I'm more blunt, radical in my views, but most of the time I'm right.

So if you can't stand what I say, maybe you stop should typing in red and stop reading my posts. No one asked you to converse with me.

18. aerez

aerez Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    Jul 8, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Thank you, I was beginning to think people were insane here (or possibly immature teenagers). At least someone has common sense.

Seriously, if some of you guys did what you are doing now in a University debate, you'd like fools. Grow up and talk like adults.

I've always backed my opinions with a constructive argument. I've never trolled.
    You guys keep talking about 'my past' arguments and statements. I only just over 100 posts, I don't even know what your talking about.

I think the problem is you don't like having someone who disagrees with you.

I've unblocked you. You're alright. = D but I have to make fun of you just for the past.
    What's up, did you finally detach your umbilical chord from your mom and pasted the pubic hairs with glue to your face to have a beard? Now that you're 16, you can make that about 3 years worth of soccer experience! = D
    When you were 12 years old, you probably didn't even know who Maradona was = D

I'm just teasing you. :p

Btw: Megamac, I read your statement, and I agree with most of it. Except with Pato being good for the NT.
    I'm actually shocked you think Somosa sucks, I guess we can save you yet. = D

19. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I sent that to everyone in the Argentine BS forums, didn't even know I sent it to you. Either way, it wasn't a message asking you to come and make stupid statement, it was an invite to a competition.

Paul is not Canadian, he's from the Netherlands. "They" refers to more than one person

.. Just incase you didn't know that the word "they" doesn't always refer to Canadians.

Woooow.. And then you say I'm "idiotic".. :rolleyes:

20. aerez

aerez Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    Jul 8, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Well in the English language you have to specify who 'they' are, before you publish your opinion. :rolleyes:

Thanks for clarifying that up, um.....? 5 posts later, 20 minutes after.
    :rolleyes:

But you keep proving how much you really are.
    I think you need a bigger shovel, your hole is getting deeper.

I would think the "They" also applies to you. I mean you live in Los Angeles, you don't live in Buenos Aires.
    Your technically not a River Plate fan, but a "They".

21. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I did clarify who "they" are: I said him (referring to you, Aerez) and Paul. It is not my fault if you misinterpret things easily.

First off, I was eating. Sorry for not staying online 24/7 to reply instantly to you. And why are you so hypocritical? It took you almost 20 minutes to reply to me. Don't worry, I'm not mad at you.. :rolleyes:

Keep on proving that you are a hypocrite...

How am I not a River fan? Did I ever say you weren't a River fan? Nope. I just clarified that you weren't Argentinean because you had mentioned in previous post you are Canadian. I just repeated what you said.

22. aerez

aerez Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    Jul 8, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Are you mentally retarded? You wrote this first. You specify I'm Canadian, that is really similar to Paul. You don't give enough detail about Paul. People will assume Paul is Canadian and that Canadians are f@gs and Paul is a Canadian.

Then Blue-and-White responded as if he felt offended. You had to clear up your first statement with him!

It's not my fault your too stupid to realize that your English sucks and that you have to clarify yourself after you made the first stupid post.
    In fact, I think you're the f@g now. :D

Go to bed early, mommy has to tuck you in for special retarded education tomorrow. Work hard on that English class.

You keep on proving you're a moron and everything you type is a retarded as you.
    Hey check it out I'm pulling a Dr.Know. Look I can be a jackass to.

LOL! what an E-TARD! Hook line and sinker. Here's a E-Tard picture for you.

[​IMG]

I can play the troll game to a$$holes.

23. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Alright guys, this is starting to get a little ************ and I believe we're all above it. Maybe even the gallinas:D Anyone that has visited Canada knows it's a beautiful country most of the people not in Montreal are very pleasant. That being said, Aerez is entitled to his perspectives and yes some may disagree in a more passionate manner. I'll gladly listen to your views on Burdisso and El Pato if you can give me precise reasons why they should be passed over. Good example would be if so and so has a tendency to get ........I told you why a player like Nico deserves to make the NT. He can fill any role at any time. That's the type of retort I'd like not just comment about so and so sucks. Tell us why. Lastly before you start talking about people being rude do remember that you did refer to Dr. Know as a "dick face" earlier in this thread. That comment is no more unacceptable that his referring to Canadians as ********.

Oh and for the record, I'm Argentino born and raised and proudly in the USA

24. Hellfish15

Hellfish15 New Member

Jul 12, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    ...that's a brilliant, well thought out, intelligent comment. Thank you for the enlightenment.

In all seriousness, please keep these comments to yourself. It's embarassing, and a poor reflection of Argentinos everywhere on this planet.

We can all choose to agree or disagree on players, coaches and teams...Just don't come here with this crap.

25. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Please keep in mind that he is a gallina and little that comes out of his mouth is relevant. I once played in a torneo in Toronto called the Roby Cup, does it still exsist?