Argentina Local NT

Discussion in 'Argentina: Selecciones Nacionales' started by leomessi1919, Sep 24, 2010.

1. leomessi1919

leomessi1919 New Member

Jun 18, 2008
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    What would you guys say should be the local NT

Mine would be:

Arqueros: Juan Pablo Carrizo (River), Adrián Gabbarini (Independiente)

Defensores: Lucas Mareque (Independiente), Clemente Rodriguez (Boca), Paulo Ferrari (River) , Emiliano Papa (Vélez), Juan Manuel Insaurralde (Boca), Jonathan Bottinelli (San Lorenzo), Sebastián Luna (San Lorenzo), Rolando Schiavi (Newell's)

Volantes: Sebastián Battaglia (Boca) , Rodrigo Braña (Estudiantes) , Maxi Moralez (Vélez), Juan Román Riquelme (Boca), Enzo Perez (Estudiantes) , Juan Sebastián Verón (Estudiantes), David Ramirez (Godoy Cruz), Juan Mercier (Argentinos)

Delanteros: Martín Palermo (Boca), Lucas Viatri (Boca), Rogelio Funes Mori (River), Diego Buonanotte (River)

Equipo:
    ----------------------=Carrizo
    ---Clemente--Bottinelli-------Schiavi----Mareque

---------Verón-----Battaglia-----Moralez
    --------------------Román
    -------------Martín-------Funes Mori

VAMOS ARGENTINA ************OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Los veraderos argentinos (aparte de messi) juegan en nuestro país.

Dale Bo dale Bo dale Bo
    Ponga huevo que aca no paso nada
    Los HUEVOS del Equipo
    Los HUEVOS de la HINCHADA!
    dale Boca que tenemos que ganar!!!

2. Brandon10

Brandon10 Member

Mar 4, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Ehh I would rather see a future prospect instead of Palermo as the forward.

3. leomessi1919

leomessi1919 New Member

Jun 18, 2008
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Palermo is a legend. As long as he can score goals, let him keep going. I would say El Burrito Martinez from Velze but for the time, it is Palermo. He will retire after the Clausura so lets give him the good-bye he deserves.

Let me tell you all my feeling:

I want Palermo to win the Copa America. I don't care about anything else. I want to see Messi as captain, with Palermo starting in El Monumental, lifting the Copa America. This is what our country needs. We need a real idol, someone playing in our country, playing with Messi...

My prediction for the Final: Argentina 3 Uruguay 0

Goals: Messi, Martín, Messi

This is what we need as a country. I know some Gallinas who want Palermo to be there too. Look- i hate the poltical side of this s### too. All i want is for messi to lift the copa, but i want martin to be ther too.....

Dale Bo dale Bo dale Bo
    Ponga huevo que aca no paso nada
    Los HUEVOS del Equipo
    Los HUEVOS de la HINCHADA!
    dale Boca que tenemos que ganar!!!

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSI!!!!!

4. leomessi1919

leomessi1919 New Member

Jun 18, 2008
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Look i just want to say. I have been talking my cousins all night (only one of them is a bostero) there are only two heros from argentina playing right now.

they are:

Lionel Messi
    Martin Palermo

Lets embrace them both. I'm tired of the anti-martin people on bigsoccer. Don't forget our roots. These are the two people that will bring us the Copa America. I will be there. There is no doubt.

Paleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeermo
    Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesi

5. Pekerman

Pekerman Member+

May 20, 2006
    I can't tell if you are serious :confused:

6. leomessi1919

leomessi1919 New Member

Jun 18, 2008
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I am 100% serious.

At this point in time, we have the best player in the world.

we also have the best striker in the americas

-----------Messi-----Palermo

VAMOS MESSI/PALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERMO ************O

7. Brandon10

Brandon10 Member

Mar 4, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    If we must have some kind of hometown legend then let it be Riquelme for the Copa. He is far above Palermo and actually plays in a position where we are lacking. We don't need another forward at all, we do need someone to show Pastore how its done and give him something to work for and to set up Messi in good positions.

And I would still rather use the local NT to try out young prospects for the future with a few exceptions to lead the team.

8. leomessi1919

leomessi1919 New Member

Jun 18, 2008
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Best Argentina Team:
    -------------------------------Carrizo
    ----------------------=Carrizo
    ---Clemente--Bottinelli-------Schiavi----Mareque

---------Verón-----Battaglia-----Moralez
    --------------------Román
    -------------Martín-------Funes Mori

I'm not being biased
    I put plenty of non boca players in there. the only change i would make is messi for moralez or Veron

9. Pekerman

Pekerman Member+

May 20, 2006
    The copa should be a preparation for 2014. We have no time for old men chasing dreams of glory.

Besides what about Higuain and Aguero ?

10. leomessi1919

leomessi1919 New Member

Jun 18, 2008
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    brother, you are on it.

let those euro asses realize that the real aregentine will win the copa america.

I know i had a mental breakdown earlier and said i would support the team or whatever, but i will be there for the Copa. It is my home. There is no doubt.

I hope some more B/S people will be there. Lets meet up and drink some Fernet......DAAAAALLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEE BOCAAAAAAAAAAAAA

11. msi2

msi2 Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Paris, FRANCE
    No, we need to call-up fresh blood, not oldies.

1 person likes this.
  12. Albiceleste2010

Albiceleste2010 Member+

Watford
    Argentina
    Jun 5, 2010
    Watford
    Club:
    Watford FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Indeed. The local NT should be used to blood the most promising kids to see how they cope with the first teams of the opposition such as Ecuador and Costa Rica.

Hence kids like Lamela should be in there not Roman. Not all the team need be kids as you will need some experience to guide them so give that role to former internationals or experienced Euro players who have come back to the Apertura/Clausura.

Someone like Palermo could be used to mentor Mori and pass on his experience.

13. bsas

bsas Member

May 27, 2004
    Switzerland
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    What is it with you guys living in the US feeling more patriotic than the home-based fans?

14. msi2

msi2 Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Paris, FRANCE
    Well, dont exagerate either... I want fresh-blood but with a minimum of experience, not 18y or 19y old kids who barely begun playing. You need at least two years of primera division experience. Most of these kids such Funes or the others will have their youth tournament next year. It's where they should play, not in the senior NT.

15. Albiceleste2010

Albiceleste2010 Member+

Watford
    Argentina
    Jun 5, 2010
    Watford
    Club:
    Watford FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

I'm not exaggerating either. If they have the technique and ability then they should be tested . It's obvious he has the ability . No point in letting them kick their heels.

It can only improve them. The results would not be the be all and end all but a learning experience as far as I am concerned with the aim of preparing them for the step up to the seleccion.

Someone like Galeano who made his debut for the 'B' side a matter of months after getting into the Independiente first team.

16. Brandon10

Brandon10 Member

Mar 4, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Please not Palermo, he has nothing to teach forwards. What is he going to teach them to be lucky constantly? Have someone like Roman teach the center mids how to control the flow of the game. We already have so many good forwards we do not need Palermo to guide anyone, we lack attacking mids other than Pastore though.

17. King Aguero

King Aguero New Member

May 22, 2008

Seba Blanco, Seba Gonzalez, Lanzini, and Sosa are all attacking mids so i think were good there but need more depth at Banega's position.

18. Pipiolo

Pipiolo Member+

Jul 19, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    There's Biglia, also Belluschi at that position.

19. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    Tino Costa has replaced Banega, due to his injury, in Valencia's starting line-up and he's been excellent. They continue to win and are currently first place in La Liga. I wonder if Emery will try to get both Tino Costa and Banega in the team and the same time once Banega returns.

20. King Aguero

King Aguero New Member

May 22, 2008

I havent been following Valencia but i did see his goal a week ago and i think Paulo Hernandez has a lot to do with them playing so well no?

21. Andrés_

Andrés_ Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Argentina.
    Club:
    CA Independiente
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Keepers
    -Juan Pablo Carrizo
    -Adrián Gabbarini
    -Nicolas Navarro

Defenders
    -Victor López
    -Matiás Caruzzo
    -Clemente Rodríguez
    -Lucas Mareque
    -Leonel Galeano
    -Hugo Nervo
    -Santiago Hoyos

Midfielders
    -Román Martínez
    -Nicolas Olmedo
    -José Luis Fernandez
    -Walter Ervitti
    -Maxi Morales
    -David Ramirez
    -Enzo Pérez
    -Manuel Lanzini

Forwards
    -Martín Palermo
    -Luis Miguel Rodríguez
    -Rogelio Funes Mori
    -Juan Manuel Martínez
    -Luciano Leguizamón

------------------Carrizo
    --Hoyos---Caruzzo---Galeano---Mareque
    -----Pérez----R. Martínez----Fernández
    ----------------Rámirez
    -------J. M. Martínez---Palermo

:cool:

22. Albiceleste2010

Albiceleste2010 Member+

Watford
    Argentina
    Jun 5, 2010
    Watford
    Club:
    Watford FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Decent enough selection. Andres how is German Pachecho doing ? Thanks. :)

23. msi2

msi2 Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Paris, FRANCE

Well, he's doing badly, he's been taken in gripe by the fans because of his poor performances. :D

24. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    It's a team thing overall. But it's impressive that they lost their key player in Banega and replaced him with Tino and they kept on playing at a high level. They've been the most impressive team in La Liga this season.

Obviously it's still premature to talk about Tino Costa since he hasn't played a full season but if he continues he could be a good sub in the deep lying playmaker/DM role.

25. King Aguero

King Aguero New Member

May 22, 2008

Yeah i agree not a bad backup at all.